Sup3r-Epi (1)
Liquid Clomid (1)
Blockade (1)
Joyful Joints (1)
DHT Shampoo (1)
Rebirth (1)
Total:
$604.39

Wow.....a test e run is looking a lot more attractive right now.....

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well obviously.... this andro crap is a catch for newbie... people read they’re milder (which is true) so they go for that but then they realize they’ll need 32 bottles of each for a 2 month cycles and it’s gonna cost them what a methylstenbolone / test c / Npp cycle would cost me.

Mr.Burns

Mr.Burns

Awards
Well obviously.... this andro crap is a catch for newbie... people read they’re milder (which is true) so they go for that but then they realize they’ll need 32 bottles of each for a 2 month cycles and it’s gonna cost them what a methylstenbolone / test c / Npp cycle would cost me.

Total newbie right here. Not afraid to admit that. The andro run was recommended to me but at this point, if I’m going to do it then I’m just going to do it right. Time to go back to the drawing board because I’m not spending a grand on an andro run. I woke excited to pull the trigger this morning then boom, that price tag sucked the wind right outta my sails bro.

Mr.Burns

Mr.Burns

Awards
Total newbie right here. Not afraid to admit that. The andro run was recommended to me but at this point, if I’m going to do it then I’m just going to do it right. Time to go back to the drawing board because I’m not spending a grand on an andro run. I woke excited to pull the trigger this morning then boom, that price tag sucked the wind right outta my sails bro.

J

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You’d be better off just doing a test c run with a tbol kickstart. Cost less and you’d get way more out of it.

Mr.Burns

Mr.Burns

Awards
What’s your goal, it’s a first time cycle for you?
First real cycle. I ran a LG Sciences Methyl-1D something about a decade ago. It was cool but I was 25 and didn’t know what I was doing.

J

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can find legit msten or dmz easy if you don't want to break the law. Id never recommend the Phs out now. Even sarms would be way better.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The andros can get pricy. You could just say f’ it and pin with a kick.

You could also drop the othe stuff in your cycle and just run super mandro, andro the giant. Obviously keep the clomid and maybe a natty after.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As mentionned above if you really wanted to do I oral only cycle I would choose between msten,dmz,m1a or even Epi. Of course pinning and just using an oral as a kickstarter would be better but if you want to go oral only id suggest one of those. At least you’ll suppress yourself for some real gains.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’d go for the test run. That’s was my first ever cycle..... and best

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
If it were me I would run a Test E ONLY cycle. No need to stack for your first go. If injectables are not your thing right now. You can safely order designers from the Uk. Dumb asses still call them pro hormones but there is NO conversion necessary. They are fully active steroids. I would run something like LGI Stano 200 stacked with Halodrol or Mechabol. These are best for beginners and have much less sides then methylsten or A1a. You might want to pick up something for blood pressure but don’t get talked into liver support as it’s useless on cycle.

Test is your best and cheapest bet though.

Last edited:
B

bignastyisbac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Also a ton of unnecessary stuff for your first cycle. Keep it simple

Sup3r-Epi (1) - Nix this, no need for it
Blockade (1) - nix this as well
Joyful Joints (1) - unless you have joint issues, nothing on this cycle should cause issues
DHT Shampoo (1) - shouldn't have any **** issues
Rebirth (1) - not necessary

Just grab clomid and the super mandro, and Andro the giant. You can also grab some cel cycle assist for good measure. Should save you considerable amount of cash

Mr.Burns

Mr.Burns

Awards
Test E it is then. The only place I know where to get anything is, without naming names, “something” labs out of a state in the Midwest who has been the topic of some rather questionable conversation topics regarding quality and authenticity. Some people hate em and some people stand by em like they guy who gave me the product and pricing list.

Mr.Burns

Mr.Burns

Awards
Lol what is this? Seems a little too conspicuous.....https://roidfactory.com/product/testosterone-enanthate-250mg/

Apologies if discussions like this aren’t allowed.

B

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why not just go get clean test from a TRT clinic? My weekly injections by a nurse only runs me $250 a month. Test cyp and blood work every 90 days, full panel.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was just like you until I ran my first cycle. Tried andros twice and doesn't even compare. It is cheaper to run a test E cycle and the results dont even compare.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can find a reputable ugl source as well.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You can find legit msten or dmz easy if you don't want to break the law. Id never recommend the Phs out now. Even sarms would be way better.
I agree with the above. Why not look at a LGD 4033/MK677 cycle??

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Mr.Burns

Mr.Burns

Awards
I definitely have. Ive been reading and thinking about this stuff for about two years now and at some point I have to just bite the bullet. The risk averse side of me says just stick with a mild PH cycle to test the waters and see what happens. The other side who hates the risk averse side says to dive in head first, balls to the wall, shut the f*** down, and hope I can recover. I’m partially joking with the last part. I see this whole thing like planning a trip around the world. You kinda want to see the best **** on your first stop but you also want to enjoy the journey and always have that feeling of anticipation, not knowing what’s next, and at some point knowing the ride is going to be over so make the most of all of it. I mean, my mind is made up and I’m going to run something. I’m fully prepared to deal with the consequences and just know that if I never do this it’ll be one of my big regrets in life. I’ve always been the tall, skinny, “in-shape” guy, but I’m ready to be the, “holy eff bro what are you on” guy.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I definitely have. Ive been reading and thinking about this stuff for about two years now and at some point I have to just bite the bullet. The risk averse side of me says just stick with a mild PH cycle to test the waters and see what happens. The other side who hates the risk averse side says to dive in head first, balls to the wall, shut the f*** down, and hope I can recover. I’m partially joking with the last part. I see this whole thing like planning a trip around the world. You kinda want to see the best **** on your first stop but you also want to enjoy the journey and always have that feeling of anticipation, not knowing what’s next, and at some point knowing the ride is going to be over so make the most of all of it. I mean, my mind is made up and I’m going to run something. I’m fully prepared to deal with the consequences and just know that if I never do this it’ll be one of my big regrets in life. I’ve always been the tall, skinny, “in-shape” guy, but I’m ready to be the, “holy eff bro what are you on” guy.
Well no matter which one you choose it's best to have a decent PCT ready to go, which I'm sure you will have planned. Compared to 'some' PH's Ostarine/LGD 4033 appear to not come with some of the more severe sides, however you need to get them from a reputable supplier like most things and there's been a few folk on here that have had trashed liver enzymes from what looks like duff Sarms.

I ran an Ostarine/MK677 cycle and was actually quite impressed, sure it wasn't like an old M1-T or Dbol cycle but I felt really good, some nice fullness and recovery was excellent and it didn't shut me down hard.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If your ok pinning then absolutely pinning test is the best and safest way to go.....

Personally I wasn’t ready to pin my first few cycles and I did the Andros first up, was a good cycle and enjoyed it. Expensive yes but easy and I’m in the uk so completely legal.

A post further up highlighted a load of stuff you don’t need - I agreed with all that so you could get the cost down.

Personally I wouldn’t go the sarm route just because they’ve not been around as long and very few were clinically tested to any great degree, at least with old school aas we have years and years of user experience to know what the sides and risks are (that’s just a personal view, lot of people I respect on here do run sarms).

Mk I do like but it’s an enhancement to a cycle rather than a core component. I just run it most of the year tbh. Likewise with other peptides.

Best advice is go with whatever your comfortable with right now as you’ll enjoy the. Cycle more and get more out of it. If you worried about your gear or pinning etc it’ll ruin it for you imo.

T

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why not just go get clean test from a TRT clinic? My weekly injections by a nurse only runs me $250 a month. Test cyp and blood work every 90 days, full panel.
How much mg per week? is it more expensive if you need a higher dose?

Mr.Burns

Mr.Burns

Awards
If your ok pinning then absolutely pinning test is the best and safest way to go.....

Personally I wasn’t ready to pin my first few cycles and I did the Andros first up, was a good cycle and enjoyed it. Expensive yes but easy and I’m in the uk so completely legal.

A post further up highlighted a load of stuff you don’t need - I agreed with all that so you could get the cost down.

Personally I wouldn’t go the sarm route just because they’ve not been around as long and very few were clinically tested to any great degree, at least with old school aas we have years and years of user experience to know what the sides and risks are (that’s just a personal view, lot of people I respect on here do run sarms).

Mk I do like but it’s an enhancement to a cycle rather than a core component. I just run it most of the year tbh. Likewise with other peptides.

Best advice is go with whatever your comfortable with right now as you’ll enjoy the. Cycle more and get more out of it. If you worried about your gear or pinning etc it’ll ruin it for you imo.
I’d be worried about the gear more than anything. The only reason I’ve been researching PH’s and Sarms is because I don’t know where to get clean test from other than a doc and I highly highly doubt my levels are low enough for my current doc to put me on. Even if he did, it’d probably be a 250mg dose and I’d want to be hitting at least 400-600mg for 12 weeks with some growth (probably MK)
I’ll figure this thing out eventually ;)

J

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d be worried about the gear more than anything. The only reason I’ve been researching PH’s and Sarms is because I don’t know where to get clean test from other than a doc and I highly highly doubt my levels are low enough for my current doc to put me on. Even if he did, it’d probably be a 250mg dose and I’d want to be hitting at least 400-600mg for 12 weeks with some growth (probably MK)
I’ll figure this thing out eventually ;)
250 is plenty if you stack with some other stuff. And for trt, most likely you’d get about 150.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You can get a jug of 50ml test e 300 for about 150. Throw in some winstrol and your PCT for around 250. Seems like a no brainer to me. My first run was test e and winstrol and I loved it.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mine cost me $5 a month - mine is legit prescribed from my endo

Mr.Burns

Mr.Burns

Awards
You can get a jug of 50ml test e 300 for about 150. Throw in some winstrol and your PCT for around 250. Seems like a no brainer to me. My first run was test e and winstrol and I loved it.
If anyone wants to message me with some reputable sources I’ll be forever grateful! I’ve already found good Clomid and an AI. Thanks!

T

Tbl16

Awards
  • Established
Yea man honestly if you going to do it just jump right in and start with a tear cycle with either something to kick start it or finish it off. Then once you get a taste the real fun starts.

B

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm only on 125mg test a week, my levels went from mid200s to low600s 4 weeks after first injection. Definitely helps with recovery, I've put on about 5 lbs in 2 months on TRT. Is rather have slow n steady dry gains vs a sloppy bulk.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Way too much nope there.
2x Test = $82
Oral of choice $80
AI $40
Pct $40

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s amazing what’s out there these days. I just shake my head praying that folks who are researching and learning don’t dive into a $600 cycle especially when simple creatine would be far more effective for a $20 bill. Don’t get me wrong, there is still some decent options out there that can still be purchased legally but it’s getting harder and harder by the day