PH-17 WITH FAT BURNERS

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Ijust order the ph17 to do a cut but I was wondering if I can use this with a fat burnner to help on the fat department?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, that has offered up some very nice results stacking a fat burner with the 17.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Yes, that has offered up some very nice results stacking a fat burner with the 17.
Thanks for you answer , I will try to go with non caffeine fat burners, and good to hear that from people from Hutch! I am living in Memphis now but lived in Wichita Kansas for 5 years, miss good old Kansas and the good looking woman there!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Awesome! I have heard the results with the combo with these two is INSANE!!!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Ijust order the ph17 to do a cut but I was wondering if I can use this with a fat burnner to help on the fat department?
Yep!

Which fat burner you planning on using?

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Well , I have DCP, green tea caps, SNS syn-30 , SNS reduce x-t

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Just letting you know that the PH-17 is kicking in after 9 days, hopefuly I will get the results I am looking for, but so far so good!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I been doing 5x5 method lifting to keep the strength and muscle , the 20 minutes of HIIT and seems to be working great , I have not drop size from my chest or back but my fat stomach is going smaller , goOd, good product LG!!!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
I been doing 5x5 method lifting to keep the strength and muscle , the 20 minutes of HIIT and seems to be working great , I have not drop size from my chest or back but my fat stomach is going smaller , goOd, good product LG!!!
Nice to hear good results like this I will be starting this in a couple weeks got 2 bottles was going to run 6 doses a day. Haven't decided what fat burner to use was thinking of going with some GCB ext. maybe add an CLA.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Nice to hear good results like this I will be starting this in a couple weeks got 2 bottles was going to run 6 doses a day. Haven't decided what fat burner to use was thinking of going with some GCB ext. maybe add an CLA.
You will like it, it kick in around 10 days, you will feel the weigths ligther , and you will be popping bonners all the time lol!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
You will like it, it kick in around 10 days, you will feel the weigths ligther , and you will be popping bonners all the time lol!
Thats what I'm was hoping to avoid. My wife get tired of me constantly chasing her around as it is. Lol