PGF2 & BDC's T-1 Gel

Blatalian

Awards
What's up bro's.. I was wondering if any of you knew if you mix in PGF2 with BDC's T-1 Gel instead of DMSO?

Personal experiences are welcomed.

size

Awards
  • Established
I do not see why not. I have be told of good fat loss results from using topical PGF2a.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
instynct is coming out with a dermal that has the PGF2a, clen, Triacana, Yohimbine HCl, and much more in a few weeks - i am going to get that and try to anhialate some problem areas i have.

size

Awards
  • Established
instynct is coming out with a dermal that has the PGF2a, clen, Triacana, Yohimbine HCl, and much more in a few weeks - i am going to get that and try to anhialate some problem areas i have.

That sounds like fun but it will probably cost too much.

Blatalian

Awards
Hey goldy... Tell me more about this instynct guy...
PM me if you have any contact info on him.... That sounds like a damn good product!

Also, can you tell me why T-Gel is better than DMSO... Just curious..
and if you've used it before maybe you can tell me how you mixed it up.

Thanks

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
you will get a higher absorption rate with the T-gel than with straight DMSO is all i am saying.

Blatalian

Awards
you will get a higher absorption rate with the T-gel than with straight DMSO is all i am saying.

That was my guess also.. Thanks

Can anyone help me out with some info on instynct's PGF2a dermal?
Is there a link to a site that I could read up on his products or summpin ?

Thanks in advance

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
That was my guess also.. Thanks

Can anyone help me out with some info on instynct's PGF2a dermal?
Is there a link to a site that I could read up on his products or summpin ?

Thanks in advance
You've got PM :)

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
He's selling usnic acid powder now :eek:

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
Could someone please hit me up with a PM about how I can contact this guy? Would love to try this to strip away some excess fat in the lower abdominal region!
Thanks

flexster

Awards
I do not see why not. I have be told of good fat loss results from using topical PGF2a.
Wouldnt also be a good spot size enhancer? From what I read about PGF2a, where it was injected grew quite a bit more than the rest of the body. Thats why is should be rotated to different body parts.

Slap some PGF2a/t-gel on them bi's and watch grow. :)

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
Wouldnt also be a good spot size enhancer? From what I read about PGF2a, where it was injected grew quite a bit more than the rest of the body. Thats why is should be rotated to different body parts.

Do you think that would really work? That would be the cats ass since my biceps are really lagging.

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No, I dont think it would work..... The theory exhists but the research and the reality in my opinion is that it wouldnt work.... for fat loss it probably would work but not for localized growth....

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
I have been reading on other boards about guys getting the topical PGF2a gel from an underground lab called QFS. Many people are having great success with spot reduction and this compound sounds very interesting. Just have to figure out how to get QFS products..............any ideas or has anyone heard of QFS??

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
I have been reading on other boards about guys getting the topical PGF2a gel from an underground lab called QFS. Many people are having great success with spot reduction and this compound sounds very interesting. Just have to figure out how to get QFS products..............any ideas or has anyone heard of QFS??

qfs stopped making that gel

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established

Watch out for the sides... from what i've read - extreme pain at the injection site, muscle soreness for days after, and explosive diarrhea.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
yeah - i saw that too - hopefully topically it will be different as far as soreness and diarrhea. diarrhea makes you lose weight tho:eek:

flexster

Awards
well if you here a loud ASS explosion in north carolina, its me.

:D

Ttokkyo Jack

Awards
I had no real success with the transdermal PGF2A made by QFS.

Big Cat

Board Supporter
Awards
If it does induce muscle growth, it will act as a localized anabolic gel.

But as with fat loss, I'm seeing a lot of hype, but noone getting down to business : How much PGF2 per ml is in the gel, and how much do you need ? The **** isn't the cheapest, transdermal delivery a lot less effective than injecting, and to get a fat loss response you need a decent dose, to get an anabolic response you need even more (and considering muscle is deeper than subQ tissue, that would be VERY expensive).

I've got an athlete who has some left over, I will be trying it experimentally soon myself. As with most athletes, he purchased it, only to find he couldn't bare the pain. His loss, my gain. But this is working in a huge void, since its hard to determine what would be sufficient and cost-effective to make into a localized topical gel.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
Lutalyse is the vet brand of this stuff by UpJohn. its 5mg/ml for 30ml. its very cheap if u have a vet script. there is also cuple of generic brands, which brand do u have?
you can inject this stuff, but the half life in the body is about 1 min, so you need to inject 5-7 times a aday, which realy sux. that why many people are using transdermal delivery. but i think local transdermal delivery is better than systimatic!! and yah i forgot, PGF is orally bioavilable.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
BC.

do u know anything about prostaglandin E1 (PGE1), i heard it effects the skeletal muscle. there is a research company that sells it. do you how it will effect the body?

Big Cat

Board Supporter
Awards
BC.

do u know anything about prostaglandin E1 (PGE1), i heard it effects the skeletal muscle. there is a research company that sells it. do you how it will effect the body?
Dunno the brand I have, its not lutalyse, couldn't find that. Think its called prostine or something. I have yet to receive it, so we will see. Its intended for human use though. If you know more, feel free to let me know.

On PGE1 and skeletal muscle, not much, its mostly a vascular factor. Did find this though :

Klin Wochenschr. 1990 Apr 2;68(7):380-3.
[Effect of prostaglandin E1 on amino acid metabolism of human skeletal muscle]

Stiegler H, Wicklmayr M, Rett K, Mehnert H.

III. Medizinische Abteilung des Stadtischen Krankenhauses Munchen Schwabing.

The influence of an intraarterial infusion of PGE1 on the amino acid metabolism of human skeletal muscle was examined in healthy volunteers using the forearm technique. A continuous increase of perfusion from 2.9 +/- 0.1 ml/100 g x min to 5.4 +/- 1.5 after 60 min could be observed. Muscular amino acid balances were not changed after 30 min but significantly after 60 min of PGE1 infusion. Muscular release of most of the amino acids was reduced or shifted to an uptake. The accumulated balance of the amino acids showed a significant increase from -21.9 to +33.2 nmol/100 g x min after 60 min. Thus the infusion of PGE1 led to an inhibition of muscular proteolysis and/or to a stimulation of proteosynthesis. In view of the fact that kinines are released during exercise and are partially effective via prostaglandine liberation, the protein-anabolic effect of exercise might be explained by action of prostaglandins.

Vasa Suppl. 1989;28:14-8.

Metabolic effects of prostaglandin E1 on human skeletal muscle with special regard to the amino acid metabolism.

Stiegler H, Rett K, Wicklmayr M, Mehnert H.

The influence of intra-arterial (i.a.) prostaglandin E1 (PGE1) on the metabolism of amino acids, glucose and free fatty acids in healthy volunteers was determined by means of the forearm technique. The continuous increase of perfusion from baseline 2.9 +/- 0.1 ml/100 g x min to 5.4 +/- 1.5 after 60 minutes of PGE1 infusion, indicates an increase of basal glucose utilisation from 0.51 +/- 0.11 to 2.5 +/- 0.36 mumol/100 g x min via and additional raised glucose extraction rate. Furthermore, PGE1 resulted in a cessation of the basal muscular glycerol production and led to a change from a basal production of free fatty acids to a net absorption into the muscle. This change from an oxidation of free fatty acids to glucose results in an improved energetic gain of 0.72 mol ATP/mol 02. Baseline values showed a release of most amino acids which, after PGE1 decreased significantly or even changed to an intake. The overall balance of all amino acids changed from baseline -27.9 (i.e. release) to +33.2 nmol/100 x min (i.e. intake). This indicates an inhibition of muscular proteolyses and/or a stimulation of protein synthesis under i.a. PGE1. This additional metabolic effect of PGE1 might be an explanation as to why agents with purely vasodilating actions did not prove therapeutically effective in the treatment of peripheral arterial disease in the past.

Possibly mediated by its vascular effects, but it appears PGE1 does have minor anti-catabolic activity.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 0
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 2
skull Anabolics 5
IGF-1/GH 1