PFloW's *Sponsored* Ultra-Epi log from Iconic Formulations + bonus

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well it's 8:30pm-9:30pm workout tonight, Bulk Shoulders disc went well and putting on a late night application of Icon One + Ultra-Epi, with the Alpha Four base... across my entire upper body really, works like a charm. I like to put the Icon One on the muscle group that is about to be worked and Epi across my torso I'm trying to lean out. Alpha four under the neck, lats, inner biceps for that TRT shot.

Also, I'm on Andros ~6 weeks now, probably getting mild supression (4 weeks on Hi-Tech oral andros, now TD andro that are stronger). After the Iconic run here, time for Dermacrine + Hi-Tech Estrogenex 2nd gen (this should be a pretty darn good PCT 1+2 punch).

Now for the hard part, diet changes, increased cardio... without a gym and semi sore knees. Might buy a rowing machine for back yard (air+magnetic). Getting there, morphing the house cooking and eating habits. Hard with 2+4 years old basically... 3+ month until I fly them to Sri Lanka to chill with the Inlaws, get surgury, etc. Finally can just lift, work on the house, job, for a bit.

Now back to cycle / lifting. So, have to chill on the stims also going the route of @SkRaw85 Vasoblitz + Allmax Caffeine tabs, give the Yohimbine a rest for awhile, give full blitz a break. Love that stuff, but Yohimbine sensitivity seems to have changed in effectiveness lately.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sucks getting old huh? Lol. I never had issues with yohimbine before. Oh well, it’s for the better anyways

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Update, the past week was sorta a bust. No only two workouts (shoulder and arms) and family hiking for cardio with the kiddos up Skyline and Stevens' Canyon out here in the Bay Family/Career/Kids/House issues got in the way - trying to wiene the 2y/o son, so both kids can sleep in one room and I get the wife back finally after lending her to my little ones for the past 4+.

That said, some progress on recomp - mainly due to effectiveness of Ultra-Epi, and reducing sugar in my diet. Weight sitting around 195-197lbs, but getting a little leaner.

Tell ya what, the sweats now - wow - when I'm doing hikes or even fixing stuff around the house. Love the Ultra-epi + Alpha four. Definitely holding muscle on my frame (nitrogen retention), even though my diet has gone sub-par the past week or so. Not enough calories to gain, recomp/cut at best.

Attachments

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Chills & Sweats ??
Nah, Yohimbine just seems to hold my apetite down. And I got past the hand-shakes and sweats with it at usual ~2mg-3mg dose in full-blitz. If I goto 5mg, like in Cannibal Ferox pre - that's too much. Nowadays, just lacks the punch/energy/sweats, like I got used to it. Even has a reverse crash of energy, when I overuse and there's "no reserve" in me for the stims to pull from.

Just gotta chill off, can use yohimbine. Trib X90 with caffeine from Allmax is a nice alternative there.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Update, the past week was sorta a bust. No only two workouts (shoulder and arms) and family hiking for cardio with the kiddos up Skyline and Stevens' Canyon out here in the Bay Family/Career/Kids/House issues got in the way - trying to wiene the 2y/o son, so both kids can sleep in one room and I get the wife back finally after lending her to my little ones for the past 4+.

That said, some progress on recomp - mainly due to effectiveness of Ultra-Epi, and reducing sugar in my diet. Weight sitting around 195-197lbs, but getting a little leaner.

Tell ya what, the sweats now - wow - when I'm doing hikes or even fixing stuff around the house. Love the Ultra-epi + Alpha four. Definitely holding muscle on my frame (nitrogen retention), even though my diet has gone sub-par the past week or so. Not enough calories to gain, recomp/cut at best.
good luck getting your wife back from the little ones, alpha four puts my libido off the chart.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
good luck getting your wife back from the little ones, alpha four puts my libido off the chart.
For sure, nice to wakeup with the ol baseball bat.. just got to move the gym downstairs and out a rower outback, as the kids-shift sleep arrangement stuff messed up my bedroom early AM/ or late PM sessions. I only have a 2bed /2.5 bath townhouse. Need to sell this place and get more house out of the city to get a real home office, gym.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow, back it today! Freakin' 9-days of craziness and I just said F8ck it threw in a new Body Beast "Lucky 7" put on the Iconic Stack (Icon1 + Alpha4 + Ultra-Epi) and hit it hard. Blew out some stress.

You guys would like this, compound movements, supersets in 1x1, 2x2... all the way to 7x7 format. Jebus I'm sweatin and pumped right now.

Beach Body was kinda a joke in 1990's but with Body Beast it's pretty legit. I'm making way better progress with Sagi as a virtual coach, than I ever did just reading and doing on my own or talking to gym guys. Sometimes you need a pro.

Ordered a new rower for the backyard to up cardio, plus another tube of Ultra-Epi - so I can continue with dermacrine and cutover to PCT and off the andros here. By end of cycle I'll be on 8 weeks or so, medium to high dose of 1 + 4 andros (this was my second cycle back on AM forum here).
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B083KB8JLC/

But darn, probably should have gotten this one, very close - but a more known brand "MaxKare"
https://www.amazon.com/MaxKare-Máquina-magnética-resistencia-doméstico/dp/B07V386242

This log will be extended until the tubes are finished - no quit - just with life there are small pauses. It really helps get me out of a funk => virtual coach + strong Iconic Andro gels to kickstart tired new dad.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yup...the iconic black series andro's kickassssssssss!!!!

for me i'm finishing up ALPHA FOUR and ULTRA HARD----f'ing great!!! (y)

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yup...the iconic black series andro's kickassssssssss!!!!

for me i'm finishing up ALPHA FOUR and ULTRA HARD----f'ing great!!! (y)
So... how long can one run 4-Andro as TRT? I feel very good, only mild supression. I know recommendation is 8-10 weeks for Andros, I suppose the suppression just takes longer - but should still do PCT, etc - as to not saturate receptors / get desensitized to the compounds anyway through over use. But wondering about long-term lose dose 4-andro as TRT, feels better than Test E to me, or as good - sans the needle.

I need to see if I can switch back to my old GP-doc in Kaiser system, he used to let me goto the blood lab at will, because I said I was bodybuilding and wanted to track. Didn't realize he was "being cool" as the new GP, I switched to, not as good that way.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So... how long can one run 4-Andro as TRT? I feel very good, only mild supression. I know recommendation is 8-10 weeks for Andros, I suppose the suppression just takes longer - but should still do PCT, etc - as to not saturate receptors / get desensitized to the compounds anyway through over use. But wondering about long-term lose dose 4-andro as TRT, feels better than Test E to me, or as good - sans the needle.

I need to see if I can switch back to my old GP-doc in Kaiser system, he used to let me goto the blood lab at will, because I said I was bodybuilding and wanted to track. Didn't realize he was "being cool" as the new GP, I switched to, not as good that way.
lets ask @delsolrob and see what he says.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm actually not sure. There were some guys on PHF (RIP) who used 4-DHEA as a means of TRT. I'm not terribly sure of the implications on this. @nostrum420 thoughts?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well got the magnetic rowing machine built. Pretty good. I'm 6'2" 195-200lbs and I get a good sweat and warmup on ~10min on resistance 14-15-16 (the only bad thing, it's tops out at 16) I think in a few months, I'm going to want more tension, 17-18 setting (stronger magnet wheel, tensioner), but other than that really good smooth machine. I want to stretch, warmup, and get a mild back-arms-legs pump, pre weights.

Also, just rockin the 1+4 andros today, running through Ultra-Epi fast - might need a 2nd tube. I did start using it, before I got my icon 1 + alpha 4 bottles, so that's also why..

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well got the magnetic rowing machine built. Pretty good. I'm 6'2" 195-200lbs and I get a good sweat and warmup on ~10min on resistance 14-15-16 (the only bad thing, it's tops out at 16) I think in a few months, I'm going to want more tension, 17-18 setting (stronger magnet wheel, tensioner), but other than that really good smooth machine. I want to stretch, warmup, and get a mild back-arms-legs pump, pre weights.

Also, just rockin the 1+4 andros today, running through Ultra-Epi fast - might need a 2nd tube. I did start using it, before I got my icon 1 + alpha 4 bottles, so that's also why..
Pics of said machine?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pics of said machine?
Well I may come back and repost these, need to cleanup a bit for better product shots. The first long side pic I didn't have the computer mounted yet. And my hands are not that small, lol, my 2 y/o son snuck in there.

Good, seat, smooth row & cup holder in front fits blender bottle, larger water bottles for workout drink.

Attachments

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I Love Getting New Equipment !!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looks like your leaning out nicely.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like your leaning out nicely.
Thanks!

I Love Getting New Equipment !!
Man, I just got a Reebok Deck a little before this too. Perfect compliment witth that FlyBird Fitness folding /adjustable bench. For cardio, calf-raises, upright rows with low pulley cable use the Reebok height adjustable deck. Also converts to a bench itself, great for quick one-arm dumbbell rows, seated curls, etc. I'll post pics of those. Both slide under a bed - sweet.

EDIT - better rower pics uploaded above @SkRaw85

One key, Bowflex SelectTech 552's (use 2.5lb increments from 5-52.5lbs) and 1090's (5-90 lbs in 5lbs incremenents). When you have no room, need to superset, pyramid weights up/down, etc... on these Body Beast discs, helps to keep up time wise. Or the workout you'd be hittin' the pause button way too much. Having access to 2.5lbs increment and 5lbs increments dumbells is super useful depending upon the exercise & range of strength on that motion, etc.

I didn't buy all this overnight, went through a lot of gear until I found a pro system that could basically fit in any bedroom, with a small bit of engineering (thing like steel resistance band anchors to studs on walls, pullup bar bolted to ceiling, et.al).
[/QUOTE]

Subbed. Following along.
Thanks bro, welcome!

Last edited:
PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Body Beast Bulk chest disc doneso today at lunch, yesterday was just warming up the rower on resistance 14/16 for ~15min.

Icon 1 + Alpha 4 + Ultra-Epi - 30+min preworkout, and once they absorb and you sweat, pores open up... stuff hits even harder.

Also, I've noticed the carrier lotion, will remain until the next day (says it absorbs over whole day) and sometimes I think heat+shower when the lotions have only been on a few hours, half-day - gets a second quick dose before it washes off.

Important for these TD-gels, shave body-hair, and use Axe-shower tool / loofa. Remove dead-skin, oil. I noticed once I was cleaning myself better and using the Iconic gels more they hit faster. Now my skin care regimen has improved..

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyway, almost done with the Ultra Epi tube, down to the reorder line. I did just the icon 1 and ultra epi today, oral 4-andro as it's hard to run 3 of these gels on at the same time, run out of upper body real estate and I don't have shaven legs to try that!

Been super good run, probably order both Ultra hard and Ultra Epi here with 25% code here for more fun after PCT.

After the Ultra-Epi tube is done I'll post final review and stats then return to my long term log here. For a PCT (Dermacrine + Estrogenex 2nd gen + Lipodrene Elite) and then a gear switch to RAD-140 and MK-677 type cycle then (more dermacrine support after that).

Then after that Back to Andros and iconic more in the fall when I also run Nanodrol and Nano1T.

Good stuff gents. Got 15 min on the rower at 13-14 /16 on the resistance control. Magnetic rowers are nice, smooth and silent. If the magentic wheel is strong enough they resist like water (harder pull = bit more resistance).

Also with clear skin the TD effect of icon one and ultra epi are noticable.. flat to full muscles in 15-39min ,once you warm up really feel it on a good row, sweat.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Anyway, almost done with the Ultra Epi tube, down to the reorder line. I did just the icon 1 and ultra epi today, oral 4-andro as it's hard to run 3 of these gels on at the same time, run out of upper body real estate and I don't have shaven legs to try that!

Been super good run, probably order both Ultra hard and Ultra Epi here with 25% code here for more fun after PCT.

After the Ultra-Epi tube is done I'll post final review and stats then return to my long term log here. For a PCT (Dermacrine + Estrogenex 2nd gen + Lipodrene Elite) and then a gear switch to RAD-140 and MK-677 type cycle then (more dermacrine support after that).

Then after that Back to Andros and iconic more in the fall when I also run Nanodrol and Nano1T.

Good stuff gents. Got 15 min on the rower at 13-14 /16 on the resistance control. Magnetic rowers are nice, smooth and silent. If the magentic wheel is strong enough they resist like water (harder pull = bit more resistance).

Also with clear skin the TD effect of icon one and ultra epi are noticable.. flat to full muscles in 15-39min ,once you warm up really feel it on a good row, sweat.
you're the man!!!

i highly recommend you throw some sustain alpha in with your pct.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

This has been an amazing cycle for you. I would be interested to see how you end up after pct.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

This has been an amazing cycle for you. I would be interested to see how you end up after pct.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sure thing. I'll be doing the PCT over here on the long-term log. Still got a bit more in the Ultra-Epi tube, but want to finally get bloods after the long andro's run here on the board too. Want to see I've started taking enough andros, long enogh... I'm actually get mild suppression?

Not sure, need to force myself to goto Kaiser blood lab during the height of the pandemic 2nd'wave? I feel great otherwise, but lab data always is best.

Because boy was my libido through the roof for most of the cycle until recently.

And although it was a very good cycle, I KNOW I could have made results even better limited by a.) diet control b.) sleep and recovery with little kiddos. Initial "loading issues" on 40-year old tennis-elbow (seems 1-andro can cause this until you add joint RX).

Still - No excuses, just good results... could have been great results(if I was doing this as a single man with stricter diet/sleep control, lol).
=
https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/pflows-body-beast-workouts-ped-logs.317215/page-2#post-6388388
=

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sure thing. I'll be doing the PCT over here on the long-term log. Still got a bit more in the Ultra-Epi tube, but want to finally get bloods after the long andro's run here on the board too. Want to see I've started taking enough andros, long enogh... I'm actually get mild suppression?

Not sure, need to force myself to goto Kaiser blood lab during the height of the pandemic 2nd'wave? I feel great otherwise, but lab data always is best.

Because boy was my libido through the roof for most of the cycle until recently.

And although it was a very good cycle, I KNOW I could have made results even better limited by a.) diet control b.) sleep and recovery with little kiddos. Initial "loading issues" on 40-year old tennis-elbow (seems 1-andro can cause this until you add joint RX).

Still - No excuses, just good results... could have been great results(if I was doing this as a single man with stricter diet/sleep control, lol).
=
https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/pflows-body-beast-workouts-ped-logs.317215/page-2#post-6388388
=
live always gets in the way...but we always need to keep family as #1 priority.

all things considered i think you did great-props!!!