PFloW's *Sponsored* Ultra-Epi log from Iconic Formulations + bonus

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is the first post in the upcoming *sponsored* review of Iconic Formulations Ultra Epi product.
=
The bonus here is two *unsponsored* co-reviews!

To make sure I have a test-base - being 40 years old with lower-middle range T levels - I also will run Alpha FOUR - and then once I give a solid review on the high dose Epi-Andro (Winny like effect >750mg per day) with 4-Andro base, then I will also add ICON ONE for 1-andro strength and hardness. these I paid for myself, to run alongside the Ultra Epi.
=
Next post, start body stats, basic pics - cycle goals, food and workout plan (given the home gym and two little kids around the DIET management is hardest).
=

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Final REVIEW = Ultra-Epi = 4.5/5

Strength 4/5, I was also running Icon One (1-andro) so hard to say here, will try it alone next time.
Energy = 5/5, extra juice in the tank on 5x5's or supersets or lucky 7's.
Sweats = 5/5 - Epi-andro makes ya sweat, like going for a good run or hitting the rowing machine.
Ease of TD application, smell = 4.75/5, really can't do much better here.

This was my first higher dose run of Ultra-EPI, will def purchase more and also the related Ultra-hard. Has a "Winny" like effect with high enough dose, a bit pre-workout - and can really help you power through longer grueling sets with many reps. Assist with other compounds on the pump and for sure, helped lean me out.

Really right now looking at my before, I need to take update photos and post, it's actually significant. Ordering phone stand, so I can finally take some fun amateur-hour poses :)

Combined with Alpha Four (4-andro) and / or Icon One (1-andro) can make for a "hardcore stack" in gains and recovery speed, without the nasty sides we get from harsher methyl PH - no joke!

Also transdermal andros, from Iconic, definitely compiment my stash of oral cyclosomal or liposomal delivery andros. One could use the orals as "base" and the TD-gels as workout day / pre-workout TD "booster", I've done this a couple times. Works actually when recovery is low, aside from improved diet/sleep/NSAIDs.

As always high quality supps/PEDs amplify ones training and diet, following Body Beast program and upping cardio is showing a difference, with Iconic on deck.

@thebigt @cheftepesh1 - final review here.

Last edited:
PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Starting stats and photos (I don't own a selfie stick so I am not flexing, will work on that). Long-term I want to HOLD 210lbs/10% as steady weight *grin*. really going for sexy, strong, lean naked. I'm sitting at ~199-200lbs and 13-14% BF. When I was going hard here a few years back that was about as good as I could do then 210/10. I got to 225/13-14% before, but poor quality.

Being a tall'ish semi-ectomorph, but now 40y/o + holding on some "tire" around the waist for love-handles, I think I now need to execute a "muscle-preserving" cut or even the holy-grail recomp - with a modified 3-meals per day diet + shakes and suppz. hard part is controlling cereals, sugars intakes with kids leaving food waste around, lolz. Helps during a dirty bulk though, lol.

That being the case I am up +10lbs since the end of the Andro cycle with a -3lb temporary dip corresponding to hiking with my kids the week before.

So before I get to a hardcore cycle of Nanodrol + Nano 1-T this fall, winter - I want to continue using these TD Andros from Iconic to recomp if possible for the next 4-6 weeks, maybe more. I think the limiting factor won't be the PED, Supps, workout desire but my control of diet and sleep with career/kiddos.

Going to try a high-dose Epi-Andro run with Iconic and add mucho cardio to the Body Beast lifting discs. See if I can get that Winny mode going. I'll post the AllMax and BuildFast supps I'm using along with basic diet, next post(s).

Actually - Next post will be initial product impressions, as I've worked out yesterday with just Ultra-Epi in a PWO sense, today with Alpha Four as well. I'm impressed with both on 1st use, more about that.

Attachments

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yesterday I rubbed Ultra-Epi all over biceps, chest, shoulders, neck, belly even. Man - I think I can get used to this, nice pre-workout ritual at home.

Rub on high dose Epi-andro + 4-Andro, hit the weights, get all pumped (plan tomorrow morn). I just tried Epi-andro yesterday and did full Body Beast back+biceps build disc and kept up pretty well, helped with energy for sure.

Also, today I haven't lifted yet - but took 4-Andro on shoulders and biceps and neck this morning.. and got that TRT like "fullness" us older gents need, and I'm pretty sure when I do my shoulders or chest-triceps workouts later this will be awesome. The cyclosomal/liposomal oral delivery Andros work well, but TD (transdermal) by Iconic could be more awesome for timed/controlled delivery and the cooling lotion is a nice way to wake up preworkout. I could see keeping these in the fridge, for a hot Cali day pre-workout.

Application = Went on quick, absorbed very nicely to skin, dried fast, and almost no residue.. light "manly smell" I like it, I think a chick would dig it on a pheromone level, just a hunch. Easy to see "ruler / usage marks" on the side of the bottle.

Attachments

Last edited:
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great start to the log. I like the pictures.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great start to the log. I like the pictures.
Thanks! Also, I got in a "build shoulders" Body Beast disc tonight. Probably some "newbie" back in the gym neuro adaptation, but also think Epi+4-Andros here playing a role in me upping weights and having enough in the tank for all the reps. I'm only ~5 weeks back in the gym, but feeling pretty good tonight on shoulders, after a hard back+bis yesterday.

Since the Alpha-Four = 225mg of 4-DHEA in one shot, that should be first thing in the morning, clean skin and I think the Ultra-Epi I should apply closer to pre-workout for the energy and sweat effect.

I see there are discount codes, outside of the big 4th of July sales (good stuff) and my old goto DPS-nutrition carries your base line - maybe the black series at some point? Doing price / dose comparisons, Iconic + discount code = good deal on HIGH dose andros with a worthy delivery tech.. I like the skin care ritual part here.

Looks like I'm getting another round.. a couple packs of dermacrime + sustain alpha. I have some CEL cycle support and NAC/TUDCA for the Nanodrol+Nano1-T run later on this year, but Dermacrine+Sustain_Alpha should up my PCT recovery game a bit too for hormone recovery, maybe with a bit a of Armistane to keep it lean.

EDIT- use code "chef" if anyone missed the July 4 sale.

Last edited:
mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does the epi give you a pre workout boost

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you need to stock up on Iconic Formulations you can use code chef give 25% off.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
oral epi, yes...transdermal gives more of a slower, longer release...oral hits hard and fast then it's done.
Only day 3 for me and I'm newer to Epi-andro but I do notice increase energy and sweats, ability to finish longer mixed sets on the Body Beast discs(my endurance was low, so this is good). Today is rest day but more workout to come. But bigT is probably right about the absorption timeline vs oral all at once and done.

Last edited:
PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Going to tag a couple good folks @SkRaw85 and @Chados to see if I can summon them. If that works I may even attempt the HGP summon!

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In for some gains!
Goal is recomp and some gains. And strength in prep for Nanodrol/Nano1T run this winter.

Update as I was busy and had midday shower and just applied both Alpha Four and Ultra-Epi just now. Both covered my upper body at 4-5 pumps each.

Important to have clean skin for the TD carrier lotion to soak in and deliver over time, I assume. Would be good, if showers aren't present, to have bulk baby wipes or make up remover cloths if to reapply without a full 🚿 sometimes.

That's said, in my dry air Bay area townhouse in California... It goes on quick and absorbed easy, no greasy feel, and dried 1-2min, maybe 3mins at most. Maybe if it's humid area you need 4-5 min to dry? Easy peasy.

Also the extended 4-andro and 1-andro pump/hardness (I couldn't resist, so I dipped into the Icon ONE last night) is real nice. I'll come back to that one in a couple weeks after the 4+Epi run is well underway which it is starting nnice.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just finished mid-day Body Beast "build chest" disc. My strength and endurance is coming on nice now and for sure can feel the epi-andro (gets the sweats going once you get warmed up in the session) and 4-andro TD gives a nice steady TRT, real test boost feel. Normally, with oral 4-andro using a cylosomal/lipsomal delivery tech I'd have to take it split a couple times a day. This is nice since it's just one good shot that absorbs throughout the day.

Chest being lanky is my weak-zone. Nice to have a little extra in the tank with TD-andros, from Iconic - because Body Beast sessions are pretty tough if done right. Dynamic interval training (low-rest mix of superset, giant sets, drop sets, etc). Hard for me to get through that one! Saving triceps part of disc for Body Beast "arms (bis/tris)" disc. At the end of the long chest session Sagi does - my right elbow has a tennis-elbow type flare up. Gettin old, need ibuprofen and to do more body splits (I guess I can adapt since my home gym/office are now the same room)!

DIET = IIFYM (If it Fits your Macros) = 2% Lactose Free Milk + AllMax chocolate Isowhey + BB.com Singnature mass gainer. When I'm not eating basic three square meals, which with 2 kids + work is whenever the hell I can shove food in my face. And yes I raid the leftovers off my kids plates! Rice and chicken and shrimp and fish are good meats, limited red-meat intake. I DO NOT eat eggs straight up, cook them \5-ways for my family - long story childhood food trauma. My trigger foods are cereals, sodas, etc. Pizza I am like 33% at this point, my body weight, lol!

For real though, goal is shred-recomp before hitting the hardcore cycle this fall,winter. I need to setup a camera to take "pose shots" I actually have some biceps and abs, more than I ever really did as a young ectomorph. I need to Up cardio.

Last edited:

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just finished mid-day Body Beast "build chest" disc. My strength and endurance is coming on nice now and for sure can feel the epi-andro (gets the sweats going once you get warmed up in the session) and 4-andro TD gives a nice steady TRT, real test boost feel. Normally, with oral 4-andro using a cylosomal/lipsomal delivery tech I'd have to take it split a couple times a day. This is nice since it's just one good shot that absorbs throughout the day.

Chest being lanky is my weak-zone. Nice to have a little extra in the tank with TD-andros, from Iconic - because Body Beast sessions are pretty tough if done right. Dynamic interval training (low-rest mix of superset, giant sets, drop sets, etc). Hard for me to get through that one! Saving triceps part of disc for Body Beast "arms (bis/tris)" disc. At the end of the long chest session Sagi does - my right elbow has a tennis-elbow type flare up. Gettin old, need ibuprofen and to do more body splits (I guess I can adapt since my home gym/office are now the same room)!

DIET = IIFYM (If it Fits your Macros) = 2% Lactose Free Milk + AllMax chocolate Isowhey + BB.com Singnature mass gainer. When I'm not eating basic three square meals, which with 2 kids + work is whenever the hell I can shove food in my face. And yes I raid the leftovers off my kids plates! Rice and chicken and shrimp and fish are good meats, limited red-meat intake. I DO NOT eat eggs straight up, cook them \5-ways for my family - long story childhood food trauma. My trigger foods are cereals, sodas, etc. Pizza I am like 33% at this point, my body weight, lol!

For real though, goal is shred-recomp before hitting the hardcore cycle this fall,winter. I need to setup a camera to take "pose shots" I actually have some biceps and abs, more than I ever really did as a young ectomorph. I need to Up cardio.
sounds like a great plan. I’ve always loved focusing on upper chest and decline , rather than flat movements. I’ve noticed more of a “shaped” look doing this. Can’t wait to see the gains

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice details

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weekend update! Saturday was mega-house wok on PEDs day. Gotta say being stronger and having Alpha Four and Ultra-Epi running with me made a difference. Moving furniture, moving paver stone bricks, shovel work.

Kids and wife go for bike ride and I hand them their HT (handy talkie) radios, wife is 0.5mi+ away and daughter is throwing a fit - near a street - grab radio and go for a quick cardio session mid-speed sprint to get the kiddos. Wow legs were pumped and whether I was doing shovel work, moving furniture/stones, or running on Saturday...

1.)Ultra-Epi gets me sweatin! In a good way, like being warmed up for a run.
2.)Endurance and strength that 0.5mi and all that house improvement lifting work... was able to throw things around like a younger me. Good to have a little Alpha four for that.

Sunday was a rest day, need to grab my ibuprofen. Andros be helping me push myself, which I need. Going to try and lift after work today.

Time to apply the morning gels. Back in a bit. TBH - I need a little boost, so time to Crack the Icon One.
Therefore - mornings = Alpha Four + Icon One
And pre-workout = Ultra-Epi.

@cheftepesh1 and @thebigt - any suggestions on wipes to clear the skin. Sometimes with kiddos I don't get to have a shower and want to apply TD-gels, but don't want to waste the andros if my skin is oily, or still has lotion/carrier from the last dose? That's the only real drawback to TD application, is the need to make sure skin is clean first. Sell any "ancillary" cleansing cloths?

Last edited:
PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Think no session today, need to chill one more day, recovery on right tennis elbow. However, Icon One and Alpha Four are legit. I mean put on those two in the in the morning and BAM fullness, hardness of muscles comes in pretty fast. And I was dragging tired, kids had me up last night too. So yeah drinking Fullblitz just to stay awake at work lolz.

Also skip Allmax impact igniter pre workout. It's well designed formula and effect was great actually, like Fullblitz.. but man that medicine taste from the synephrine I think too hard to get past. Instead I'll just use vasoblitz with Allmax caffeine tabs and yohimbine/rauwolscine when need moderate stims intake.

So I can see Icon one, Alpha Four being used regularly and I'll get the more affordable dermacrine for a test base during SARM of strong methyl PH run times.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Think no session today, need to chill one more day, recovery on right tennis elbow. However, Icon One and Alpha Four are legit. I mean put on those two in the in the morning and BAM fullness, hardness of muscles comes in pretty fast. And I was dragging tired, kids had me up last night too. So yeah drinking Fullblitz just to stay awake at work lolz.

Also skip Allmax impact igniter pre workout. It's well designed formula and effect was great actually, like Fullblitz.. but man that medicine taste from the synephrine I think too hard to get past. Instead I'll just use vasoblitz with Allmax caffeine tabs and yohimbine/rauwolscine when need moderate stims intake.

So I can see Icon one, Alpha Four being used regularly and I'll get the more affordable dermacrine for a test base during SARM of strong methyl PH run times.
I had to stop with full blitz and just go vasoblitz with caffeine tabs now when I need a boost. My body has changed how it reacts to yohimbi lately.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if you can't shower before applying run warm/hot water on a wash cloth and towel dry....glad to see you are enjoying the alpha four/epi/icon one....i just finished bottles of alpha four and ulta epi--just got 2nd bottle of alpha four and a bottle of ultra hard....

alpha four combined with ultra epi was great, looking forward to see what alpha four/ultra hard will do....

willing to bet your libido is kickin-eh?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if you can't shower before applying run warm/hot water on a wash cloth and towel dry....glad to see you are enjoying the alpha four/epi/icon one....i just finished bottles of alpha four and ulta epi--just got 2nd bottle of alpha four and a bottle of ultra hard....

alpha four combined with ultra epi was great, looking forward to see what alpha four/ultra hard will do....

willing to bet your libido is kickin-eh?
Yeah feelin saucy (libido is up, with full muscles = Win) on the Epi/1/4 andro combo. Also I LIED - I did get Body Beast bulk arms disc in tonight.

Uhh wow, feeling strong and the Ultra-Epi (applied im afternoon, pre workout) really came through with some energy.

Man love that pump+hardness the 1/4 andro combo gave from icon1+alpha4 this morning...and feels/is a stronger TD dose of the oral cyclosomal Hi-Tech Andros I just finished. 💯 going to keep icon one and four in the arsenal now.

Ultra hard might be fun to try after the pure Epi, as that adds good amount of Androsterone to the Epi-andro dose. Haven't tried that yet either.

Attachments

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah feelin saucy (libido is up, with full muscles = Win) on the Epi/1/4 andro combo. Also I LIED - I did get Body Beast bulk arms disc in tonight.

Uhh wow, feeling strong and the Ultra-Epi (applied im afternoon, pre workout) really came through with some energy.

Man love that pump+hardness the 1/4 andro combo gave from icon1+alpha4 this morning...and feels/is a stronger TD dose of the oral cyclosomal Hi-Tech Andros I just finished. 💯 going to keep icon one and four in the arsenal now.

Ultra hard might be fun to try after the pure Epi, as that adds good amount of Androsterone to the Epi-andro dose. Haven't tried that yet either.
vascularity is going to look insane the further along you go. I can already see it coming

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like the epi is giving you a lot of energy!
Thank you and yes energy not in the caffeine way of a stim buzz, but rather as you lift/run warmup the epi kicks in and you are surprised at strength and output too combine with 1+4 andros for sure giving a hard,full feel.

Like I actually started to engage heavier dumbbells with skull crushers and overhead.tri-press etc. Even with a bit sore right elbow, ibuprofen and get it to pop.. and then I couldn't tell if it was tear/pressure/growth pain where my forearm and outer bicep meet. All good, it made it through and healed. Try and get legs/abs in here today perhaps.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you and yes energy not in the caffeine way of a stim buzz, but rather as you lift/run warmup the epi kicks in and you are surprised at strength and output too combine with 1+4 andros for sure giving a hard,full feel.

Like I actually started to engage heavier dumbbells with skull crushers and overhead.tri-press etc. Even with a bit sore right elbow, ibuprofen and get it to pop.. and then I couldn't tell if it was tear/pressure/growth pain where my forearm and outer bicep meet. All good, it made it through and healed. Try and get legs/abs in here today perhaps.
i ran icon one for 2 bottles[aproximately 2 months]i added in seven alpha[2gm androsterone] on week 6 and had immediate surge in energy/libido....when i run icon one again this winter going to run it with alpha 4 and throw in ultra epi last 2 weeks.

icon one/alpha four/ultra epi sounds like a great stack---i see veins coming out already!!!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i ran icon one for 2 bottles[aproximately 2 months]i added in seven alpha[2gm androsterone] on week 6 and had immediate surge in energy/libido....when i run icon one again this winter going to run it with alpha 4 and throw in ultra epi last 2 weeks.

icon one/alpha four/ultra epi sounds like a great stack---i see veins coming out already!!!
What is icon one what does it do

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm back at 199/200 lbs, feelin good and libido is for sure upup. Weight dipped during the short cross over to 196/197 when I was hiking and going extra hard on house fixes and not eating enough before I started this log.

So I need to make "kitchen abs" changes or the cut/recomp .. which is tough for a former tallish cardio Ectomorph type to adapt too diet wise. Working on it.

Last edited:
PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just some tags @Whisky @Godstrength @Chados @Rocket3015 @Afi140 @hairygrandpa @DemntedCowboy @brofessorx, will add more

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Yep, the good energy. Awesome. I am thinking about giving it a shot

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright, Thursday was work, rest day, and trying to get a lunchmid afternoon workout in today. Ultra-Epi and Alpha four morning application yesterday helped get my muscles and energy right, was dragging, nice with morning coffee after shower.
=
Time for late morning shower and application of Ultra-Epi, Alpha Four today in a bit.
=
Diet and drinks changes, Stevia + icetea, Stevia + coffee, crystal light, and other tricks - I lately, have been drinking WAY too much sugar / fruit juice IMHO, but then I have always gotten away with it, when younger and never needed to recomp/cut. And I am adding more quick protein sources to the fridge (yogurts, milks, more isowhey), supplements and body Beast workouts are great. As noted I don't eat eggs by themselves, bummer. Trying to rehab a kitchen with two little kids, tougher. Especially when wife needs eye surgery (shes' not able to go full speed ATM).

Another post after TD application and workout.
=

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Alright, Thursday was work, rest day, and trying to get a lunchmid afternoon workout in today. Ultra-Epi and Alpha four morning application yesterday helped get my muscles and energy right, was dragging, nice with morning coffee after shower.
=
Time for late morning shower and application of Ultra-Epi, Alpha Four today in a bit.
=
Diet and drinks changes, Stevia + icetea, Stevia + coffee, crystal light, and other tricks - I lately, have been drinking WAY too much sugar / fruit juice IMHO, but then I have always gotten away with it, when younger and never needed to recomp/cut. And I am adding more quick protein sources to the fridge (yogurts, milks, more isowhey), supplements and body Beast workouts are great. As noted I don't eat eggs by themselves, bummer. Trying to rehab a kitchen with two little kids, tougher. Especially when wife needs eye surgery (shes' not able to go full speed ATM).

Another post after TD application and workout.
=
props for stepping up...prayers for a successful surgery for your wife!!!

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well NOW! My workouts are improving on this stack. Arms, shoulders/elbows needed a bit of popping to warm up, but after that workout went excellent. That's the best chest workout I had in a good, long time. Made it through Body Beast "bulk chest" disc today at tempo, with moderate to heavy weights on exercises for what I've been doing on these sessions getting back into it.

Finally after years of "pushing chest" learning to "pull it up" -still being lanky I prefer machine cable flyes, but this seems to be working with Sagi.

Also, wow it seems the TD's take an application or two , but now it seems my body "knows" and turns on more with the TD application now, can def feel the Epi-andro energy and sweats, for sure. And the 1+4 andros hardness and pump, yep.

I basically put the Ultra Epi-andro on my entire lower torso ~4 good pumps, then Icon ONE + Alpha FOUR across my chest, neck, shoulders, biceps a combination of ~4+4 pumps of both. That seems to do the trick, enough surface area after the shower to get them all one in one go before putting on a shirt.

I'll post "usage line" photo from the side of the bottle soon, so you can see how fast I'm working through it.
==
props for stepping up...prayers for a successful surgery for your wife!!!
Thank you for that!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds like it is treating you well!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m impressed how well this is going for you.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m impressed how well this is going for you.
Thanks, I just got my 4x Dermacrine to support other future cycles. And I have like $250 in credit at DPS_Nutrition - from some recent returns - so they only carry Alpha One.. not the other black series yet?

Definitely scoring 2x Alpha One tubes + 2x Sustanon (oral 4-andro) + Isowhey with that store credit now :) I'ma tell DPS they need to carry the rest of the black series from Iconic.

Haven't lifted today, but thinking abs and legs tonight. Was hurtin' on Sunday, woke up pretty sore/sluggish - at first - then coffee + Alpha Four + Icon One + Epi Ultra and I was able to power through all day, soreness largely abated. Keep in mind, I'm doing lifting & tool work & mahandling kids and house. Off days aren't really off, lol. I just try and get my cardio in with my kids doing things.

And weight update. Well I'm at 200-201 lbs, still gaining (wow) - just started eating leanish, letting myself feel hunger (andros + hella work load = hungry man). But I look good at 200, so nitrogen retention + healing + muscle pumps check. Me needing to execute on lower sugar, leaner diet for months + increased cardio (and several more tubes of Ultra-Epi) - yes to see more Abs. But I am 4-pack, working back to 6.. and have some lower V around the hips, minor love handles still. Wife was liking it. I've never really had much fat being tallish ectomorph until ~40y/o, might add some fat burners to my andro cycles going forward.

I will actually try and get a camera mini-tripod to take some flex pics later (I don't have much experience there) since the e-scale can't really track %BF so well, and I feel when I hold up my arms for those goofy mirror shots - it doesn't show my actual form.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow, thank you for your iconic purchases, we appreciate it!!! (y)