Petition to create a separate PH/DS/OTC sub

Voxide

Awards
Mods, can we please do something about the influx of 21 year olds asking questions about DHEA prohormones?

We already have a separate sub-forum for discussion regarding IGF/GH; so I see no reason why we can't divide it up further in the interest of reducing clutter in the general Anabolic forum. If a posting occurs erroneously to the wrong sub, it could simply be moved instead of deleted. More experienced members here who want to discuss actual cycle structure/theory involving real pharma/vet grade AAS shouldn't have to sift through the 4th thread of the day asking if a kid's Epi-andro 3000/DMZ/11kt/dermacrine cut is going to do anything for him. An overwhelming majority of the people who experiment with these compounds are not interested in ever using illegal AAS for a multitude of reasons, and vice versa. If anything, it would be more fitting to dissolve the GH/IGF sub and integrate it into this one. It would be nice to generate a discussion about this and have other members chime in since I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Just something to think about.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
But then non of us will want to read through that pile of nonsense and give our priceless advice ... it's just going to be a bunch of 18 yo pretending to be 23, giving each other stupid advice ... are you going to be responsible forall the early chemical castrations and by chance, untimely deaths and/or psych ward hospitalizations?

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Considering people post their cycle logs in this section for more attention i doubt that will stop the issue lol

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ah, the dream of a forum that stays organized. You guys will totally go into the PH/DS section to sh!t in the new kids' cereal though, so that's no worry.

That said, I add my name to this petition. DHEA and Cheque drops don't belong in the same section.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, I realize that OP has been here a long time, and been a very active member ...
But personally, the reason I might be up for this is so he'd quit popping in on other guys' threads, just to sh*t on them.
That gets old quick.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, I realize that OP has been here a long time, and been a very active member ...
But personally, the reason I might be up for this is so he'd quit popping in on other guys' threads, just to sh*t on them.
That gets old quick.
As I said, this wouldn't stop that.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
There used to be a PH/DS sub-forum back in the day, but I don't recall what happened. Probably as the OTCs were scheduled, it made sense to combine them back into the main Anabolics forum.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
There used to be a PH/DS sub-forum back in the day, but I don't recall what happened. Probably as the OTCs were scheduled, it made sense to combine them back into the main Anabolics forum.
if I remember correctly, back then it wasn't allowed to talk about illegal aas.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
But then non of us will want to read through that pile of nonsense and give our priceless advice ... it's just going to be a bunch of 18 yo pretending to be 23, giving each other stupid advice ... are you going to be responsible forall the early chemical castrations and by chance, untimely deaths and/or psych ward hospitalizations?
As state the great laws of the great NATION... ignorance is not an excuse... AMERRRRICCAAAAA

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nah, for better or worse variety is what makes AM, umm, AM. Theres plenty of more hardcore forums that cater to those who are anti weak-sauce anabolics. I kind of like how AM has forum info that can help dudes transition/progress from andros and SARMs to injectables should they wish. I also think AM is typically more health conscious and reasonable with cycle suggestions...pretty good standards to promote regardless of experience level.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Petition to auto ban anyone who bumps over a 3 year old thread :unsure::ROFLMAO:. Sometimes it's on purpose lol