PEScience Select Cake Pop Promo

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wanted to thank you all again for your feedback across all platforms. It's is so much appreciated. You all rock. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pitching to the boss man a possible promo for the new chocolate mint cookie flavor select. Would everyone here be interested in it? Throw a like or comment if so please. :)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pitching to the boss man a possible promo for the new chocolate mint cookie flavor select. Would everyone here be interested in it? Throw a like or comment if so please. :)
The Cake Pop is treating me great - you guys would be crazy not to try any new flavors PES is turning out!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Cake Pop is treating me great - you guys would be crazy not to try any new flavors PES is turning out!
Hell ya hyde! Very happy to hear how well you are enjoying it! If there's one thing we do exceptionally superior that no one can deny it's flavoring for sure! Josh and the R&D department don't mess around when it comes to our flavor drops. :)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hell ya hyde! Very happy to hear how well you are enjoying it! If there's one thing we do exceptionally superior that no one can deny it's flavoring for sure! Josh and the R&D department don't mess around when it comes to our flavor drops. :)
It’s such a better birthday cake flavor than the Syntha6 I had, at almost half the calories and nearly 10% more protein per serving. Not overpowering and spot on.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cake pop is so good. I recently bought some toasted coconut micellar casein from another company and the taste doesnt compare, also its thick and doesnt mix as well. would be nice to see some great christmas casein protein deals coming up

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It’s such a better birthday cake flavor than the Syntha6 I had, at almost half the calories and nearly 10% more protein per serving. Not overpowering and spot on.
That's awesome to hear. I don't have any experience with other companies flavors but I think ours is spot on!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cake pop is so good. I recently bought some toasted coconut micellar casein from another company and the taste doesnt compare, also its thick and doesnt mix as well. would be nice to see some great christmas casein protein deals coming up
Glad you enjoy it so much my brother!

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely would love to see a promo for the Choc Mint Cookie flavor!

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Down for any casein deals!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely would love to see a promo for the Choc Mint Cookie flavor!
Well you may be in luck! I'm working on approval now and am hoping I can make it happen. We shall see. Didn't get as much attention on my post in the insider thread as I hoped I would. I like to see how many people will drop a like or comment in there after I mention it to get an idea of how much interest it would draw. After having a few shakes with my tubs I just received I will tell you it is amazing to say the least!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well you may be in luck! I'm working on approval now and am hoping I can make it happen. We shall see. Didn't get as much attention on my post in the insider thread as I hoped I would. I like to see how many people will drop a like or comment in there after I mention it to get an idea of how much interest it would draw. After having a few shakes with my tubs I just received I will tell you it is amazing to say the least!
Will you make these promo's open to people who support the brand and buy the insider deals?

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
So have been blessed to have the Cake Pop flavor go to good use these past few weeks. The flavor is VERY similar to vanilla just has that sugary taste that a cake has with frosting. I love using these in my protein fluff recipes (see my IG @kelseyjfit) topped with some Oreo cookies, graham cracker crumbs, sprinkles (for the birthday cake vibe) or peanut butter and it's amazing. I haven't tried it as a plain shake because that isn't my style but im excited to use it in some baking recipes. As always PEScience is the best for protein fluff ice cream and baked goods. I don't know what I would do without it.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So have been blessed to have the Cake Pop flavor go to good use these past few weeks. The flavor is VERY similar to vanilla just has that sugary taste that a cake has with frosting. I love using these in my protein fluff recipes (see my IG @kelseyjfit) topped with some Oreo cookies, graham cracker crumbs, sprinkles (for the birthday cake vibe) or peanut butter and it's amazing. I haven't tried it as a plain shake because that isn't my style but im excited to use it in some baking recipes. As always PEScience is the best for protein fluff ice cream and baked goods. I don't know what I would do without it.
Thank you so much for dropping by and sharing your thoughts on it! It is much appreciated!