PES, SNS and Myokem stack dosing help

Thebigc4

Awards
Hey everyone, so I finally have my stack for my next 8-week run and I am looking for some dosing help. I am going to running Anabeta Elite, Inhibit-E, Magnitropin and F-95 (Komodo, so it is forslean just in a complicated 33mg dose per cap). I am waiting for the Magnitropin to arrive so I am not certain what the dosing there is but I think it's 6 pills/day. I have 2 optional dosing schedules based on my own research, just wanted to see what you guys will think about whats best. I'm aiming for a bit of a recomp with some strength gains.

First:
7:45am - BCAAs, 3 caps magnitropin, 1 cap F-95(33mg)
8:00am-9:00am - cardio (usually some sort of intervals, very rarely do I LISS).
9:05 - 1 scoop protein
9:30 - Breakfast (1 cap Inhibit-E, 2 caps ABE)
12:45 Lunch
1:45 - preworkout (High Volume, 3 caps magnitropin)
3:15pm-ish - postworkout (1 scoop protein)
4:00pm - Snack
6:00pm - Dinner (1 cap Inhibit-E, 2 caps ABE)
9:30pm - Pre-bed meal
Before bed - 1 cap Inhibit-E, 1 Cap F-95(33mg)

Second:
7:45am - BCAAs, 1 cap F-95(33mg)
8:00am-9:00am - cardio (usually some sort of intervals, very rarely do I LISS).
9:05 - 1 scoop protein
9:30 - Breakfast (1 cap Inhibit-E, 2 caps ABE, 3 caps Magnitropin)
12:45 Lunch
1:45 - preworkout (High Volume, 200mg caffeine)
3:15pm-ish - postworkout (1 scoop protein)
4:00pm - Snack
6:00pm - Dinner (1 cap Inhibit-E, 2 caps ABE, 3 caps Magnitropin)
9:30pm - Pre-bed meal
Before bed - 1 cap Inhibit-E, 1 Cap F-95(33mg)

Thanks for any help folks, always appreciative. If there are any better suggestions please go ahead and hit me!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I would take magnitropin pre for the acute benefits and ABE post with the meal then again with dinner

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dosing on everything looks fine. Just be sure you are dosing the ABE prior to your two largest meals for the day. And like Quads said, I would dose magnitropin in the pre-workout setting.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like a great setup, man! X-Gels would also be a great addition with that stack, IMO.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like a great setup, man! X-Gels would also be a great addition with that stack, IMO.
He already has a lot going on with his current supplementation.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Hmmm, 66mg forsk on top of the abe *may* be aproaching overkill, Id personally only dose one of the komodo caps

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
This is a very pretty stack...once you're cycle off the ABE/inhibit-e that may be a good time for you to run x-gels for a couple months. You could go back and forth between stacks until you become the Incredible Hulk.

Thebigc4

Awards
I was hoping someone would touch on the forskolin. I wasn't sure if there was going to be a large difference between 100mg and 116mg a day. So if I was to drop one of the doses, should it be the morning or nighttime dose?

So magnitropin pre-workout seems great, and I am dosing the ABE with breakfast and dinner (2 largest meals). Anything else?

I have run ArA in the past and had great results, so hitting that up once I am finished this run would definitely be an option. I also think this would be a great time to get into running a log with these supps since I have the time. Who doesn't love a big unsponsored log?!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
forsk I would dose AM/PM for convenience. Taking it makes me need to be near a bathroom in 30mins

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
great set up looks like you did some research and got everything down, i take my mag pre workout and then at dinner time, that being said my pre workout is at 4 in the morning so i spread it out breakfast and dinner but pre workout and later in the day would be the best in my eyes. if you have any questions when you are running it don't hesitate to DM me, ill help however i can

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Dosing on everything looks fine. Just be sure you are dosing the ABE prior to your two largest meals for the day. And like Quads said, I would dose magnitropin in the pre-workout setting.
agree with guy right here ^

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I was hoping someone would touch on the forskolin. I wasn't sure if there was going to be a large difference between 100mg and 116mg a day.
Yeah exactly, I would guess probably not. But the question more relevant to your particular situation would be "is there going to be a large difference between (approx.) 83mg and 116mg per day?"

Without turning this into a navel-gazing exercise, Id be of the mind "hmmm, maybe shooting for more would ensure my base is well-covered here...but 83mg is still on the 'higher end' dosing-wise PLUS I only use 50% of my Komodo stock".

Prolly comes down to how you feel about best utilising your stash.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally, I'd go for the higher dosing on the forskolin.

For me personally at least, I noticed increasing returns with increased dose of forskolin.

NewAgeMayan

Awards

For me personally at least, I noticed increasing returns with increased dose of forskolin.
Interesting...Ive only ever gone as high as 100mg per day, I just assumed there would be greatly diminishing returns beyond that...might have to trial 125mg in the future.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established

Were you using forskolin by itself or in combination with other products? If so, which?

Thebigc4

Awards
Well running with 2 caps instead of 3 of the forskolin will already be extending my stock beyond the 8 weeks, so I think I may trial at the 116mg/day of the forskolin. I haven't experienced any GI issues from pretty much any supplement that I have used in the past, so I am anticipating not having an issue with the higher f-95 dose. I hope I won't be proven wrong.

Regarding the magnitropin, it seems that most are suggesting pre-workout, so if I was to take my first dose before my fasted morning cardio, should I take my second dose before my weight session 5ish hours later? Or should I take my first dose before the weights session and second dose later on in the evening?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never overcomplicate dosing, for magnitropin I simply dosed upon waking and before bed. Many have done pre workout though with great results. I would dose first before weights.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
magnitropin

I was always dosing it as a pre WO with my pre WO meal, 1h and a half before my WO
ABE I was taking it pre WO and post WO

ABE can be also taken like kbayne said, with your largest meals, for example you could do this on non training days :) and pre and post weo on training days :) GAINS GAINS EVERYWHERE!!!

F95 first thing in the morning upon wake up and then wait at least 30min before eat :)
F95 can also be taken pre WO with your ABE dose and you could plit the ABE in this way:

pre wo
ABE x2
F95 x2

then ABE second dose could be taken with one of your largest meals again :)

that is my 2 cents :)

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This interests me

Thebigc4

Awards
Good to hear Bearded... I will be keeping a log I think. Will be starting on monday!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take all six mag pre workout with a meal (~30min to an hr before) that's how I dose it anyhow.

Layout looks great btw