PES Select Smart Mass Promo

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How's it going in here brothers? Any updates or changes? Just figured I'd check with you guys. Hope you are enjoying the smart mass! :)

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How's it going in here brothers? Any updates or changes? Just figured I'd check with you guys. Hope you are enjoying the smart mass! :)
I had to end my run. The stomach issues were too much. I might try the vanilla in the future to see if it’s any different.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had to end my run. The stomach issues were too much. I might try the vanilla in the future to see if it’s any different.
Damn brother. I would definitely suggest haulting for sure if this is happening. I've been hoping to here more from users on here and around to get solid feedback. We always welcome any and all even if it isn't positive so we can make changes if necessary. Have you ever experienced any issues like this with products in the past? I'd be interested in having you try some select to see if you would benefit from that. I believe I remember you said in your app that you had no experience with our products prior or am I mistaken?

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Damn brother. I would definitely suggest haulting for sure if this is happening. I've been hoping to here more from users on here and around to get solid feedback. We always welcome any and all even if it isn't positive so we can make changes if necessary. Have you ever experienced any issues like this with products in the past? I'd be interested in having you try some select to see if you would benefit from that. I believe I remember you said in your app that you had no experience with our products prior or am I mistaken?
No I’ve used select protein multiple times with no issues

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No I’ve used select protein multiple times with no issues
Oh ok my bad. I must have mixed that up with a different applicant. Good deal. If you feel like giving it a go again to see if it was a bad reaction with something in your diet or maybe another supplement that's completely up to you. Sorry to hear of this brother. I will pass this feedback on to our R&D and team.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That peanut butter cookie def is where it's at, though have also noticed the increased gastric distress but slowly getting acclimated to it and has helped that instead of using it as a shake that I've been making it into a bread, tossing in some choc chips is awwwwesome flavor
How's everything going with you brother? Any new news or feedback to add? Hope you are having an incredible Easter weekend with the family with all the gainz my dude!