PES Highvolume

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took two scoops of this before a workout and I literally got nauseous/lethargic and it seem'd it really lowered my bp by alot, my heart rate during cardio was 30-40 bpm less than it usually is. Is this normal? I think it has to be from the nitrates because I've taken potassium nitrate pre workout and had literally the worst workout.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea I think u nailed the reason, but sometimes it can be just something in your stomach wasn’t digested .. so I usually give 2x a run before trying to dissect the issue

If it was really bad, def start at one scoop and maybe pick up bulk cit or agmatine to get the pumps with one scoop

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea I think u nailed the reason, but sometimes it can be just something in your stomach wasn’t digested .. so I usually give 2x a run before trying to dissect the issue

If it was really bad, def start at one scoop and maybe pick up bulk cit or agmatine to get the pumps with one scoop

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yea I had a terrible workout, I was just so tired and lightheaded. I hopped on to do cardio after and I literally had no energy, and my heart rate was much lower than it usually is.

R

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just take one scoop next time and see if that helps. You may just be sensitive to nitrates.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pes High Volume is in my top 3 of all times when it comes to Pump PWO's. Its the most easily available to me in my country so i use almost all the time. Never experienced what you did. Its hard to really tell from one use if it was just a random accurance or not. So id try it again but maybe half a serving and make sure to hydrate as well.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just take one scoop next time and see if that helps. You may just be sensitive to nitrates.
Agreed with this. I'd always start by lowering the dosage to see if you get the same results as with two scoops.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea I had a terrible workout, I was just so tired and lightheaded. I hopped on to do cardio after and I literally had no energy, and my heart rate was much lower than it usually is.
Oh yea seems like nitrates doing the work

Me & sns aren’t fan of them too much, I don’t see the need of it to be honest

Do one scoop and let us know, can always trade off the product a lot of people love it here including myself at times

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh yea seems like nitrates doing the work

Me & sns aren’t fan of them too much, I don’t see the need of it to be honest

Do one scoop and let us know, can always trade off the product a lot of people love it here including myself at times
I tried one scoop and it still felt like a drop in blood pressure. I don't think I will be able to continue it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I tried one scoop and it still felt like a drop in blood pressure. I don't think I will be able to continue it.
I guess you are very sensitive to nitrates maybe.

S

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
High Volume is my favorite PWO. I often will take 3 scoops instead of 2. Fortunately for me I have never experienced any adverse side effects, even at 3 scoops.