PES Enhaced Review

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would like to thank Josh and PES for letting me sample their new pre-workout that is about to blow up the market. I received two samples.

Today's Workout:

So I waited until today to try my first PES Enhanced Preworkout sample. I used a full dose of one of the samples.

file:///Users/kylebayne/Downloads/2013-01-28_14.59.28.jpg
(for some reason my attachment will not open, so if you want to see the pictures just copy and past the link into your browser :))

MIXING IT UP:
So I mixed Enhanced with about 8oz of water. It mixed very well. I have had many different pre-workouts before and Enhanced is the only one that had so much foam. So this tells me there is something in there that I may not have had before in a pre-workout :D (Awesome)

TASTE:
The taste was somewhat of a Raspberry flavor I do believe. The taste was truly excellent and it went down very smoothly. I didn't chug this because I wanted to examine the taste as best as I could. No nasty after taste or anything once it was gone. Only deliciousness.

I took my PES Enhanced as a stand alone. I didn't add any other goodies or anything so I could give a full and honest review. I took it on an empty stomach around 3:00pm today and I could feel it kick in around 3:15pm. By this time I was on my bike heading to the gym. I has been snowing all day so the bike ride was fun to the gym.

file:///Users/kylebayne/Downloads/2013-01-28_15.00.30.jpg
file:///Users/kylebayne/Downloads/2013-01-28_15.01.04.jpg

ENERGY: 10/10
Like I said I could feel it kick in within 15 minutes. The energy I got from Enhanced was the best I have had from a pre-workout. I honestly could have only took half a dose and still would have been more then good to go. I got to the gym and I was ready to get the workout started. Not sure what is in this pre-workout but whatever it is, PES did it right. It's been a little over 2 hours and I am still very energized. This is comparable to Alphamine IMO.. energy wise. Another great thing about Enhanced was no crash at all that I can tell. As I approached the end of my workout, I felt like I could keep going for another hour or more. Every set and rep was intense and I very focused in on what I was trying to accomplish. Another part of the energy perspective was my body temp. I was pretty hot and sweating pretty good. Energy kept my rest periods short so the intensity was up the whole time, which obviously would lead to more sweating and heat.

FOCUS: 10/10
Enhanced has something in it for focus. As I got to the gym, my focus was starting to kick in. Tunnel vision is what I am trying to say. The gym was pretty packed and honestly nothing was bugging me at all. All I could focus on was the weight and my next set. I've noticed focus from other pre workouts but not like this.

PUMP: 10/10
I lifted back today just so everyone knows. Once I get the blood flowing my back is usually pumped up pretty good. After my first exercise (lat pulldown) my back was more pumped then usual. The pump was definitely noticeable. I've taken Agmatine and Citrulline Malate with pre workout for a while (off right now) and the pump may have been a little better then that combo, so that must tell you something... for those who have taken that combo pre workout. One thing that I love when working out is the pump I get. This is something I look for in a pre-workout all the time.

VASCULARITY: 8/10
Right now I am bulking, and since I've been off ABE + EP :( my vascularity has gone down quite a bit. Even though this is true, I could still notice myself being more vascular then I have been since being off that combo. Veins in forearms were popping pretty good and my more noticeable veins in biceps were trying to peak out :D. As I type this I can still tell some vascularity in my arms. Would love to see how vascular I could get once I am cutting up with Enhanced. I have never taken nitrates before, so possibly some nitrates in Enhanced for the pump and vascularity.

OVERALL: 10/10
Would I recommend this to someone? You bet your bottom dollar I would!!! I can't wait to try my second sample tomorrow for Arms day. I may take half a dose just to comment on that also to see how it compares with full dose. We will see though :). Enhanced definitely has my attention. I am just wanting to know exactly what the final profile will be because I will have me wondering until that day comes. Energy, focus, pump, and some vascularity is still present for sure. Enhanced will for sure be in my arsenal once it is released, you can count on that 100%.

Once I get done with my workout tomorrow, I will come back in and add what I noticed and give a short review on everything stated above. Will also comment on how long the energy, pump, focus, and vascularity lasted from today's sample.

Over and Out.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Amazing review, I was going to get some of this to you if you hadn't already gotten it.

Thanks for the feedback

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Amazing review, I was going to get some of this to you if you hadn't already gotten it.

Thanks for the feedback
You just touched my heart :)

Thanks man and thank you and PES for another amazing product being released.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Well I could not ensure a sample...but all this feedback makes me want to get it even more.

Bobby, could you kindly tell Josh to already release it please? Some of us are dying to melt out credit cards with some tubs :D!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I could not ensure a sample...but all this feedback makes me want to get it even more.

Bobby, could you kindly tell Josh to already release it please? Some of us are dying to melt out credit cards with some tubs :D!
Ya after tomorrow or Wednesday Ill be Enhancedless until it is released. Going to be a sad time :(

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

Pm please

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Would like to thank Josh and PES for letting me sample their new pre-workout that is about to blow up the market. I received two samples.

Today's Workout:

So I waited until today to try my first PES Enhanced Preworkout sample. I used a full dose of one of the samples.

file:///Users/kylebayne/Downloads/2013-01-28_14.59.28.jpg
(for some reason my attachment will not open, so if you want to see the pictures just copy and past the link into your browser :))

MIXING IT UP:
So I mixed Enhanced with about 8oz of water. It mixed very well. I have had many different pre-workouts before and Enhanced is the only one that had so much foam. So this tells me there is something in there that I may not have had before in a pre-workout :D (Awesome)

TASTE:
The taste was somewhat of a Raspberry flavor I do believe. The taste was truly excellent and it went down very smoothly. I didn't chug this because I wanted to examine the taste as best as I could. No nasty after taste or anything once it was gone. Only deliciousness.

I took my PES Enhaced as a stand alone. I didn't add any other goodies or anything so I could give a full and honest review. I took it on an empty stomach around 3:00pm today and I could feel it kick in around 3:15pm. By this time I was on my bike heading to the gym. I has been snowing all day so the bike ride was fun to the gym.

file:///Users/kylebayne/Downloads/2013-01-28_15.00.30.jpg
file:///Users/kylebayne/Downloads/2013-01-28_15.01.04.jpg

ENERGY: 10/10
Like I said I could feel it kick in within 15 minutes. The energy I got from Enhanced was the best I have had from a pre-workout. I honestly could have only took half a dose and still would have been more then good to go. I got to the gym and I was ready to get the workout started. Not sure what is in this pre-workout but whatever it is, PES did it right. It's been a little over 2 hours and I am still very energized. This is comparable to Alphamine IMO.. energy wise. Another great thing about Enhanced was no crash at all that I can tell. As I approached the end of my workout, I felt like I could keep going for another hour or more. Every set and rep was intense and I very focused in on what I was trying to accomplish. Another part of the energy perspective was my body temp. I was pretty hot and sweating pretty good. Energy kept my rest periods short so the intensity was up the whole time, which obviously would lead to more sweating and heat.

FOCUS: 10/10
Enhanced has something in it for focus. As I got to the gym, my focus was starting to kick in. Tunnel vision is what I am trying to say. The gym was pretty packed and honestly nothing was bugging me at all. All I could focus on was the weight and my next set. I've noticed focus from other pre workouts but not like this.

PUMP: 10/10
I lifted back today just so everyone knows. Once I get the blood flowing my back is usually pumped up pretty good. After my first exercise (lat pulldown) my back was more pumped then usual. The pump was definitely noticeable. I've taken Agmatine and Citrulline Malate with pre workout for a while (off right now) and the pump may have been a little better then that combo, so that must tell you something... for those who have taken that combo pre workout. One thing that I love when working out is the pump I get. This is something I look for in a pre-workout all the time.

VASCULARITY: 8/10
Right now I am bulking, and since I've been off ABE + EP :( my vascularity has gone down quite a bit. Even though this is true, I could still notice myself being more vascular then I have been since being off that combo. Veins in forearms were popping pretty good and my more noticeable veins in biceps were trying to peak out :D. As I type this I can still tell some vascularity in my arms. Would love to see how vascular I could get once I am cutting up with Enhanced. I have never taken nitrates before, so possibly some nitrates in Enhanced for the pump and vascularity.

OVERALL: 10/10
Would I recommend this to someone? You bet your bottom dollar I would!!! I can't wait to try my second sample tomorrow for Arms day. I may take half a dose just to comment on that also to see how it compares with full dose. We will see though :). Enhanced definitely has my attention. I am just wanting to know exactly what the final profile will be because I will have me wondering until that day comes. Energy, focus, pump, and some vascularity is still present for sure. Enhanced will for sure be in my arsenal once it is released, you can count on that 100%.

Once I get done with my workout tomorrow, I will come back in and add what I noticed and give a short review on everything stated above. Will also comment on how long the energy, pump, focus, and vascularity lasted from today's sample.

Over and Out.
Thanks for the solid feeback, enhanced sure seems to deliver well for ya... Celorza dont feel bad for not getting on that list... I'm looking forward to it but I haven't seen a sample either... now I'm dying to try it ;)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's Enhaced?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice review just got to be patient gents Natty will have this out soon enough and knowing him it will be an epic insider release so make sure your signed up.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice review just got to be patient gents Natty will have this out soon enough and knowing him it will be an epic insider release so make sure your signed up.
True that

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice review man. I am going to have a couple Enhanced workouts this week..can't wait. ;)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice review man. I am going to have a couple Enhanced workouts this week..can't wait. ;)
Thanks bolt. Your workouts will definitely be Enhanced :D