PES Alphamine+shift 4 week log

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
Hi,
I am gonna log alphamine +pes stack.
I am 5'6 24 yrs 140 lbs. fat caliper puts me at 11.5 body fat whereas the inbody bio impedance machine at local complete nutrition store puts me at 13% bf.

My goal is to cut to 10 percent bodyfat and clean bulk. I have 4 weeks to do that if its possible.
Consuming 1700-1800 calories , intermittent fasting warrior protocol.

I am hoping that alphamine + shift will help me reach my goal. My diet is strict and workouts are mostly heavy compound lifts. Hop on the journey!

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
Im thinking of dosing 2 scoops alphamine and one shift on waking up on an empty stomach. One alphamine and shift before workout.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Like the dosing setup and love the stack

In to follow brother

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sounds like a good scheme and dosing plan! Good luck!

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
O
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1446752610.550878.jpg

Finally arrived!

I just had food like an hour ago.
Gonna try alphamine fruit punch flavor and shift as a preworkout today .
Cant wait for tomorrow morning when ill take two scoops fasted and shift and one scoop n shift before workout.

How much effectiveness does alphamine and shift lose if i have had food like an hour before workout? Or how long do i need to wait after eating to take this?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd usually recommend at least 90 minutes, but you shouldn't be too far off with taking it an hour after eating.

Let us know how it goes!

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
First day Yay! :wiggle: :p

took two scoops alpha and 1 shift on waking up on an empty stomach .Its so delicious!
im not working out today , but gonna take 1 scoop alpha and 1 shift a bit later in the day.

btw,i noticed a good deal on pes website for trucreatine. creatine anhydrous doesnt cause bloating? mono does make my face swell up so i stopped taking it and noticed the difference. Will creatine anhydrous not make me bloat for sure or is it just more purified creatine so can it cause water to netflix and chill in my body :D ?

Thanks!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
That deal is great, and ending!
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1446930767.382286.jpg

It should not bloat. It is as pure as creatine comes so unless your body just hates creatine...
Which it should not, fluid should be pulled intra-cellular and give you fullness, not bloat.

At that price, and for creatine's benefits, try it, IMO

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
Okay so one week has passed, although i will see i am not seeing any difference yet. Im training 4-5 times a week . Should I reduce my calories below 1700 at 5'6 140 lbs to reach my 10 bf goal and then bulk?

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
Is going below 1700 safe at bmr of 1600

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
My ideal body goals are like a fashion model with abs and lean overall. I respect and admire the bodybuilder look as i know it takes a lot of hard work to get there but in my personal opinion I would just like to be lean for now

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
My ideal body goals are like a fashion model with abs and lean overall. I respect and admire the bodybuilder look as i know it takes a lot of hard work to get there but in my personal opinion I would just like to be lean for now
Youre still better off aesthetically to keep protein high within those cals IMO.

Are you not losing rapidly enough at 1700?

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
Youre still better off aesthetically to keep protein high within those cals IMO.

Are you not losing rapidly enough at 1700?
My protein is 1gm per pound of body weight. Im not losing rapidly . I am thinking of doing cardio more while keeping calories same for a week . Do you think thats a wise decision rather than reducing calories ? Ill be increasing energy expenditure

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^ it has to work, but I always caution about working yourself into a "metabolic corner" if you know what I mean.

Can you keep up increased cardio the rest of your cut?
Will you still have room for adjustment if weight loss stalls?

How much more do you have to lose?

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
^ it has to work, but I always caution about working yourself into a "metabolic corner" if you know what I mean.

Can you keep up increased cardio the rest of your cut?
Will you still have room for adjustment if weight loss stalls?

How much more do you have to lose?
I have about 5 lb of fat to lose at 13 bodyfat i think to get to 10 percent. I will keep my cardio high . I was hardly doing it anyways . If weight loss stall ill reduce my cals i think.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^ fair, with that being all there is between you and your goal I say go for it and add in some HIIT.

Dose your burners prior