Persistent gyno issue + blood results

theanarchist

Awards
Ok so I've been dealing with sensitivity in one nip since about August. My last cycle was about a year ago. It was only Halo which never gave me trouble before. I think it was an estrogen rebound.

Been taking Ralox for about 6 months now and it hasn't gone away. I am still taking this so I'm not sure what effect it would have on test results.

Use an AI for about 6 weeks (EXEM) a few months back also.

There's not much (if any) lump that I can discern. It's just itchy, sometimes mildly painful, but mostly just sensitive - like I'm constantly cold.

I finally got bloods done (why I didn't do it earlier is because I'm an idiot, if you were wondering).

Results that were highlighted as being out of range:

A/G - 2.9 (not sure if that matters for our study but it was highlighted)

Testosterone, Serum - 955

Estradiol - 48.3

So can anyone tell me what the hell is happening and why I can't get this to go away? I'm not even sure I have actual gyno because there's no lump but good hell I'd like my nipple to stop being sensitive and hard all the time.

theanarchist

Awards
Nobody?

955 is really great for test at my age and having been off cycle for a year. The ralox will bump it a bit but still that's good. However, I think it's causing the estrogen to uptick also. So what do I do about it? The Test is pretty much natty unless the ralox is really driving it up. But I can't get rid of that without risking more issues on Gyno.

Someone's gotta have some theories.

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
maybe you don't have gyno and its all in your head? Not to sound like a jerk, but I think if you had legit gyno since last august it would be pretty bad by now. If it's not getting worse then you don't have gyno. Also if you're constantly touching it it could make it feel worse. The use of an AI + serm isn't helping your cause anymore now. SERM's bring up sex hormones as a whole, which include estrogen. the AI crashes estro (since youre not taking steroids), then once you get off it you have really low estrogen causing rebound. You're just putting yourself on a yo-yo hormonal rollercoaster.

get off ralox, take an AI for a few weeks to prevent rebound then slowly taper off that, wait another month or 2 and get more bloods.

better yet, see a doc and ask, but im pretty sure you dont have gyno bro.

I used to freak out about gyno all the time too and thought I had it constantly. turns out I looked at some pics from before I touched anything, and my nips look the same. everyone has a bit of tissue in that area to an extent, true gyno is an excessive amount of that tissue. reducing bf as well as good diet go a very long way of reducing puffy appearance. When i eat like crap and put on bf it looks worse. Once I crack sub 10% bf its impossible to tell if I have "gyno". No more puffiness and sensitivity, without taking drugs.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any pic of the supposed gyno?

theanarchist

Awards
I think you're totally right. The more I think about it the more it has to be the Ralox that's causing the high test which is keeping estro high. No gyno is actually forming because the ralox is preventing but it's never going to stop being sensitive due to the high estro. So I'll just get off the ralox and use AI and taper it all back to normal. Hopefully that solves it.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Definitely sounds like it’s just in your head to me, as already mentioned