Perment crashed estrogen?

Hornybeast15

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Crashed my e2 on armidex 175 mg of test prop a week as (I was completely clueless about trt)I didn’t even need a ai,With . 5 mg of adex everyday! Was on this for 8 weeks with e2 at 12!

I made the mistake of injection prop twice a week my e2 was at 75 on sensitive test! I didn’t know prop had to be injected everyday!

So that’s what I did and stopped the armidex but my e2 is still crashed I can tell because my body is itching my mood is dead,libido dead! It’s been six weeks?

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you have any ester besides prop? If not try 30-50mg eod until you can get a hold of enanthate or cyp.

Hornybeast15

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Do you have any ester besides prop? If not try 30-50mg eod until you can get a hold of enanthate or cyp.
I can get a hold of test cyp if I need too? I’m
Not switching to cyp though

Last edited:

Hornybeast15

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Prop is easier to control e2 and I better stable levels! Aromasin made sick the first dose switched to adex and had every nasty side u could think off no way I would take that poison

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Prop is easier to control e2 and I better stable levels! Aromasin made sick the first dose switched to adex and had every nasty side u could think off no way I would take that poison
Who told you that it was easier to control e2 on a faster acting ester than a slower one and what’s your logic behind it I’m very curious

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Crashed my e2 on armidex 175 mg of test prop a week as (I was completely clueless about trt)I didn’t even need a ai,With . 5 mg of adex everyday! Was on this for 8 weeks with e2 at 12!

I made the mistake of injection prop twice a week my e2 was at 75 on sensitive test! I didn’t know prop had to be injected everyday!

So that’s what I did and stopped the armidex but my e2 is still crashed I can tell because my body is itching my mood is dead,libido dead! It’s been six weeks?
Take some DHEA, it will convert into estrogen even with extremely low levels of circulating aromatase.

Hornybeast15

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Take some DHEA, it will convert into estrogen even with extremely low levels of circulating aromatase.
l

Would I have to take it forever?

I had really good results with Dhea last time around in terms of aggression and energy! But I’m worried that it’s gonna aromatize too much? And I hear Dhea can lower libido on its own?

Hornybeast15

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Who told you that it was easier to control e2 on a faster acting ester than a slower one and what’s your logic behind it I’m very curious
Half life is shorter my buddy is a pro and he cruises he told me prop is the best trt because it mimick natural levels and like I said easier to control e2 while having higher test levels! I wanted to be able to take 250 mg of trt but it seems a lot take a ai at that dose and ai’s make me sick!

My buddy told me I didn’t need a ai I didn’t listen now I’m fucked! He told me prop dosent aromatize and now I’m gonna be fucked he thinks I should add in some dbol but I don’t wanna take anything like that!

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you want steady blood levels with a better chance at controlling your e2 (less conversion to estrogen) you want a longer ester like C or E But you wanna do eod injections with smaller doses instead of the weekly doses people do.You don’t want to trt with prop that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Your friend was right that you shouldn’t have taken an Ai with such a low test dose unless you felt like you needed one (sides).

Hornybeast15

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Man it’s been 6 weeks and my joint are just now starting to burn they aches but now there in pain my knees too! I hear it’s possible my e2 is even lower since prop has more dht conversion high dht=less estrogen

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Man it’s been 6 weeks and my joint are just now starting to burn they aches but now there in pain my knees too! I hear it’s possible my e2 is even lower since prop has more dht conversion high dht=less estrogen

Hey brother...
There's almost 100% chance that your Estro isn't permanently crashed.

I don't know your Pro buddy at all, but I've watched some of these posters here for years, and they're giving you some good advice here, man.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your e2 is not permanently crashed lol. Just delete that idea out of your head.

Prop does not mimick natural test. Your natural test is highest in the morning. If you pin prop in the mornin, your test levels will be highest mid afternoon. If you want to mimick natural test buy an insulin pump and fill it up with test water suspension lawl

Using a long ester like e or c every other day, as has been suggested, will produce the most stable blood and estrogen levels. If you pin like that, you can pin subcutaneous and not intramuscular.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im not sure if you’re trolling or just really confused..?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah echo the above here bro. Your all over the place (I mean that politely). Your buddy might be a pro (and he’s right you didn’t need an ai) but he’s wrong that prop mimicks natural test. Test levels aren’t constant, they vary due to a number of factors so you really shouldn’t be worrying about that.

Lots of people trt or cruise on sust btw (only needs weekly or e10d pins).

honestly if I’m in your shoes I’d just get some cyp, pin 2x a week at 150-175 a week for a month, no ai and then get bloods. It varies person to person but that should be high range or slightly above range and should be enough to bring your e up. But just do that and only that, they you’ll know what effect it’s having and you can adjust. Worst thing you can do is throw loads of different **** at this as you’ll not have a clue what is doing what.

just stay calm, take a bit of time and get yourself straight brother

Jcollis

Awards
Good news. E2 at 12 even isn’t close to crashed. That’s not even the bottom of normal. 7 is the bottom of normal range, my natural e2 was 12 before I ever used anything. I know exactly what is messing you up here tho, it’s that thing between your ears. Stop doing everything you think you know. Do what everyone on here is telling you, and then relax. And be normal. And it will be fine.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good news. E2 at 12 even isn’t close to crashed. That’s not even the bottom of normal. 7 is the bottom of normal range, my natural e2 was 12 before I ever used anything. I know exactly what is messing you up here tho, it’s that thing between your ears. Stop doing everything you think you know. Do what everyone on here is telling you, and then relax. And be normal. And it will be fine.
👍

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yo man, @Hornybeast15 , e2 of 12 is nothign scary, just let it rise

i was at <5 (non detectable) because of the bunk test (wanted to fuk the guy up) and aromasin 2x a week 12.5
I felt bad but it will get better

If you want an instant fix pin more test...or some hcg...within 2 days you ll be back to normal.

Hornybeast15

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Why do I feel so different from high estrogen with high e2 I felt my emotions so deeply it was like I was a woman with low e2 i feel like I’m soulless zero emotions! How long until I feel better just been off ai for 6 weeks

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Why do I feel so different from high estrogen with high e2 I felt my emotions so deeply it was like I was a woman with low e2 i feel like I’m soulless zero emotions! How long until I feel better just been off ai for 6 weeks
You need to get some bloodwork done, period. There is no way an AI has your e2 crashed 6 weeks later.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So why is my sex drive appetite low and joints still aching?
There’s a hundred possibility. Go get your bloodwork done it’ll cost like a hundred dollars and youll know what’s going on. Stop playing the guessing game.

Hornybeast15

Awards
  • First Up Vote
There’s a hundred possibility. Go get your bloodwork done it’ll cost like a hundred dollars and youll know what’s going on. Stop playing the guessing game.
What should I test I’m tight on cash and don’t plan on using armidex ever again! So what would be the point of checking estrogen

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What should I test I’m tight on cash and don’t plan on using armidex ever again! So what would be the point of checking estrogen

Because you need to know whether or not it is low.

How can you expect to correct a problem, if you don't even know what the problem really is??

Beachiam

Awards
@Hornybeast15 did you end up getting bloods? Or did the problem rectify itself and if so when did it end up getting better for you?

Hornybeast15

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@Hornybeast15 did you end up getting bloods? Or did the problem rectify itself and if so when did it end up getting better for you?
Yah still crashed weeks later my e2 is only at 11 two points higher

Last edited:

Beachiam

Awards
Yah still crashed weeks later my e2 is only at 11 two points higher
Jeez man. I know what you're going through I took Aromasin off cycle to lower my higher than normal SHBG reading that I got back from post-cycle bloodwork. I'm just starting to feel better, it's been a little over 7 weeks. I will never touch another AI.

Hornybeast15

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Jeez man. I know what you're going through I took Aromasin off cycle to lower my higher than normal SHBG reading that I got back from post-cycle bloodwork. I'm just starting to feel better, it's been a little over 7 weeks. I will never touch another AI.
Yah man and dudes on these forums are saying I have some genetic diesease added stress

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yah man and dudes on these forums are saying I have some genetic diesease added stress
oh man you didn’t take that serious did you lol. Pin more test and I assure you your levels will go higher. Yes I know you "tried it".

Beachiam

Awards
Lol yeah ikr. Honestly found a lot more information on this from excel male forum. Those guys actually know what they’re talking about. I had actually ordered oral estradiol to rebound my levels but I’m just gonna keep waiting. I’ve been supplementing DHEA and Vitamin D3 @ 5000 IU, as well as a multi. There are studies that show D3 can raise estradiol and lower SHBG.

Hornybeast15

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Lol yeah ikr. Honestly found a lot more information on this from excel male forum. Those guys actually know what they’re talking about. I had actually ordered oral estradiol to rebound my levels but I’m just gonna keep waiting. I’ve been supplementing DHEA and Vitamin D3 @ 5000 IU, as well as a multi. There are studies that show D3 can raise estradiol and lower SHBG.
Lol I heard of a guy who crashed his e2(excelmale)like em and he was on twice a week injections and hcg and stills feels like ****!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey, no sense slumming with us know-nothings.
Kick it on back over to that other forum.

Last edited:

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Half life is shorter my buddy is a pro and he cruises he told me prop is the best trt because it mimick natural levels and like I said easier to control e2 while having higher test levels! I wanted to be able to take 250 mg of trt but it seems a lot take a ai at that dose and ai’s make me sick!

My buddy told me I didn’t need a ai I didn’t listen now I’m fucked! He told me prop dosent aromatize and now I’m gonna be fucked he thinks I should add in some dbol but I don’t wanna take anything like that!
Bro science at its best. Test cyp is the most common ester prescribed for TRT for a reason.

Beachiam

Awards
sorry renew, didn't mean to dig at yall. those guys over there are on trt and constantly having to balance out their hormones whereas people here say he has a genetic problem lol. come onnn. Also, if i see something that i've been through in different forums im gonna reach out and try and help.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sorry renew, didn't mean to dig at yall. those guys over there are on trt and constantly having to balance out their hormones whereas people here say he has a genetic problem lol. come onnn. Also, if i see something that i've been through in different forums im gonna reach out and try and help.
You’re a joke for believing what this guy is saying and this guy is a fool. that genetic problem thing was OBVIOUSLY a sarcastic thing he simply didn’t get and anyone reading it understood except him.This guys has no idea what he’s doing he’s taking test prop for trt and he’s been doing absolutely absurd stuff and claims doctors won’t help him or some bullshit. By the way a lot of us are on TRT like these super smart people you talk about. We too spend our time balancing our hormones in and out and when an idiot comes here saying his estrogen is low and he’s not willing to listen to anything we say and a doctor says yes we will react.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
He was making a sarcastic comment brother.

I can tell you truthfully, that in my Decades of pumping iron, cycling, and being on these forums, this one has the most helpful guys overall.

We help each other and look out for one another.

And the amount of knowledge here is astounding.

... No harm, no foul.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I must be paranoid as phuk...

For thinking 2 usernames in this thread actually belong to a single person.

L_G_P*P*

Awards

I recently crashed mine. Had a gyno flare. In the past I have never taken or had to take an ai.
My knees are killing me right now. Hurts to sit down. Hurts to bend my knee to get in my truck.
How long is this going to take to normalize. What was your timeline?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I recently crashed mine. Had a gyno flare. In the past I have never taken or had to take an ai.
My knees are killing me right now. Hurts to sit down. Hurts to bend my knee to get in my truck.
How long is this going to take to normalize. What was your timeline?
This a few year old thread so I wouldn’t expect an answer from the guy you quoted…
Better to start a new thread if you want an answer.