Performax Mass Stack

DinamiFit

DinamiFit

Awards
I threw down on a 3 month stack of slin max, mass max and alpha max today. Should these 3 be run together or staggered? I’ve been out of the supplement game for a little while, but I’ve ran ABE and M-Test simultaneously in the past. I also have a couple bottles of x-factor in the cabinet and picked up a couple bottles of hypermax today as well.
Goal is to pack on as much size as possible before getting prepped up for a potential contest this upcoming spring/summer. Thanks for your reads and support!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’d run AlphaMax + MassMax together and save SlinMax for a cut. If I recall correctly, SlinMax works on a variety mechanisms to help “shuttle” carbs to the right place, but leans heavily on the AMPk mechanism. Because of that, I’d personally save it for a cut as opposed to gaining mass.

Will it be helpful while in a caloric surplus? For sure. But, I’d just personally save it for when you’re trying to lose weight.

Some none-AMPk ingredients I like are Agmatine and GymnePURE. Haven’t personally used GymnePURE, but the research looks promising

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the above. AlphaMax + MassMax would be a nice set up/stack to run for putting on some lean mass.