Performax Labs OxyMax XT: Guess Ingredients and WIN!!

hmmoreno

hmmoreno

Awards
  • Established
The formula looks good , so the dosing scheme is to 2 a day? Question how much caffeine is there in each serving, since I would most likely dose pre-workout.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yep!

For most users 2 capsules should be plenty, obviously there will be your real stim tolerant crowd that may want to try 2 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon. However keep in mind that would be quite a bit of forskolin in one shot.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yep!

For most users 2 capsules should be plenty, obviously there will be your real stim tolerant crowd that may want to try 2 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon. However keep in mind that would be quite a bit of forskolin in one shot.
Speaking of, how much forsk is in it? Or a range if you cant leak that info

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both acute and cumulative effects with the AlphaMax and OxyMax stack that will also improve performance in the gym and improve body comp, especially the cAMP 1-2 punch of Amentoflavone and Forskolin.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep!

Just to talk about the stim tolerant crowd since I'm in there. I have done 1 cap in the AM and 1 in the PM pre workout with one scoop of HyperMax. I usually need 1.5 sccops of HyperMax. For me, they are stackable. One cap with 1 scoop HyperMax is just like 1.5 scoops of HyperMax IMO. If you stack them, just use a half less scoop of HyperMax than normal.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just to talk about the stim tolerant crowd since I'm in there. I have done 1 cap in the AM and 1 in the PM pre workout with one scoop of HyperMax. I usually need 1.5 sccops of HyperMax. For me, they are stackable. One cap with 1 scoop HyperMax is just like 1.5 scoops of HyperMax IMO. If you stack them, just use a half less scoop of HyperMax than normal.
One cap with 1 scoop HyperMax sounds great

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I know my next cut will be oxymax/alphamax

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Congrats to the winners:
Piston Honda
hmmoreno
Driven2lift
schizm
TheSolution
caminb1
Misfit28
PharmAnalyst
EmpireMind
koi1214

if you guys could, please pm your info to adizzle1 and we will ship these out ASAP! Please let us know what you think of the product, I personally liked it a lot for energy and mental focus and am interested in what you guys have to say.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats to the winners:
Piston Honda
hmmoreno
Driven2lift
schizm
TheSolution
caminb1
Misfit28
PharmAnalyst
EmpireMind
koi1214

if you guys could, please pm your info to adizzle1 and we will ship these out ASAP! Please let us know what you think of the product, I personally liked it a lot for energy and mental focus and am interested in what you guys have to say.
I'm interested as well. I would love to see a log with pictures or even just measurements.

From the three days I have used it, I have to agree with Martin that the mental focus is great. Hunger is low too, I follow IF. However, a few days worth is not enough to see how it affects body comp which is what I want to see!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Should be in retailers by first week of May. Nutraplanet and some other AM sponsors should have some awesome introductory specials!!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You guys are going to love this. I took my last sample this morning before going to student teach. I'm usually pretty animated, but more so when I took OxyMax XT this morning. My students were asking me if I drank too much coffee.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys are going to love this. I took my last sample this morning before going to student teach. I'm usually pretty animated, but more so when I took OxyMax XT this morning. My students were asking me if I drank too much coffee.
Looks like it may come in handy for when baby Honda arrives in a few weeks (or less)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's already big; 98th percentile for weight they estimate. It's been on a 9 month bulk!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Everyones units will be shipping out this Friday!

Excited to see what you guys think!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Love the profile! When will it be available?

So 25 mg of forskolin per cap and how musch amento?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Enough amento to given streng, contraction gaing?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yessir, I love taking OxyMax XT pre workout!!

Amento/Forskolin were added not only for the benificial effects on fat loss but also to maintain STRENGTH and LEAN MASS.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Forskolin also suppose to increase test a bit, i am really diging this prpduct, will TGB supplement will have it?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yessir, I love taking OxyMax XT pre workout!!

Amento/Forskolin were added not only for the benificial effects on fat loss but also to maintain STRENGTH and LEAN MASS.
Stack preworkout with PES HV OR ANS Dialate! Recomp bro!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Everyones OxyMax should be showing up. A couple people should have already received there and everyone else should be receiving it next day or two.

Very interested to hear everyones feedback, been running it about a week now and absolutely love it! Been doing 2 caps upon waking and been lasting most the day, i found 2 caps upon waking worked a bit better then 1 cap in the morning and 1 in the evening. Im a stim tolerant guy so i like that strong kick in the morning!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any initial feedback, i know a few people have received there units?

Hoping to see some logs popping up soon!

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Any initial feedback, i know a few people have received there units?

Hoping to see some logs popping up soon!
Just got mine yesterday! Currently taking the ec stack and thought about using a cap instead of the caffeine with my bronkaid. Not sure it would be the best idea I ever had..

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Got it. Yea we wouldnt recommend stacking the two however OxyMax in terms of energy is rather mild. The things that stand out the most are the Mood aspect and great long lasting appetite suppression. The energy is very smooth and seems to last a pretty long time, no major kick like a pre workout may have.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I'm going to pop open my bottle tomorrow and see how it goes :) I forgot to take one over the weekend :(

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Got mine, want to give it a fair shot so it'll be first up after my upcoming stim break.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Looking forward to your guy's thoughts, hopefully couple will throw up a log so people can follow along!