Performax Labs Nootropimax log by Misfit28

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi guys,

I apologize for the lateness of putting this up!

I received my bottle of Nootropimax on 3/27 (Monday night), and have had a couple of doses so far.

I have used many different nootropics over the years, including OL's Elix1r, C & P's Davinci and Genius, Noopept XT. Focus XT, etc.

So far, I have been very impressed with using this first thing in the morning on rest days and around 4-5 hours after working out on workout days.

I work almost two full time jobs right now, a basically 9-5 M-F job and my side rideshare business, so anything that keeps me sharp is much appreciated! I work nearly 80 hours a week at times, so the need for cognitive enhancement is real ;)

More info coming soon!

Nootropimax.jpg

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK guys, sorry about the lack of posts!

I've been using Nootropimax now for several days, and am beyond impressed.

I feel more alert, confident, verbally fluent and just clearer headed while I'm using it. It has replaced some energy drinks in my marathon driving sessions after my normal job, and I have noticed a HUGE difference.

I've tried 1 cap 2X a day,as well as 2 caps at once with 1 later in the day.

I like the flexibility with dosing, as I can even take 1 cap with a lower stimmed preworkout if I want and be just fine. My stim tolerance is pretty up there, so no worries with this for me.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the update. I have also started replacing my Red Bull with NootropiMax. The flexible dosing is great. It's cool to see all the different ways that the loggers are using it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK guys, sorry about the lack of posts!

I've been using Nootropimax now for several days, and am beyond impressed.

I feel more alert, confident, verbally fluent and just clearer headed while I'm using it. It has replaced some energy drinks in my marathon driving sessions after my normal job, and I have noticed a HUGE difference.

I've tried 1 cap 2X a day,as well as 2 caps at once with 1 later in the day.

I like the flexibility with dosing, as I can even take 1 cap with a lower stimmed preworkout if I want and be just fine. My stim tolerance is pretty up there, so no worries with this for me.
Thats awesome to hear. Glad you are enjoying it.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the update. I have also started replacing my Red Bull with NootropiMax. The flexible dosing is great. It's cool to see all the different ways that the loggers are using it.
IMO, it's healthier as well. No added sugar or anything, and far more effective nootropics and stimulants.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, I've been using Nootropimax for a while now and I'm very impressed.

I haven't been using it every single day, just trying to get a feel for the best dosing scheme for me.

So far, I have been splitting the doses through the day.

As I said before, the versatility of Nootropimax is what I enjoy the most. If I want a small boost in focus, I take one capsule. Bigger boost, I take two.

I have yet to use the "extreme focus" dose of three caps at once, but may this weekend while driving ;)

I love the fact that I can take one or two caps and not feel bugged out, but still feel zoned in.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to put together a final review very soon. I've been super busy lately, and apologize for the lack of posting in this thread :(

I'm actually kinda ashamed that I haven't posted much, I'm normally not this bad about logging :(

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It happens man it's ok. Looking forward to the review!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll put up a final review a bit later today. Sorry for the lack of updates in here, it's been kinda crazy at work lately.