Performax Labs New Fitmax Flavor Olympic Giveaway!!!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Performax Labs is pleased to announce our newest flavor of Fitmax, Kiwi Strawberry! And to help us celebrate we're looking for three loggers to try it out!
Yes-Signs-Held-By-Fans.gif

Since all of us at Performax Labs are really digging the Olympics, all you have to do to win is tell us your favorite event, and why! It can be from either the summer or the winter olympics, just tell us your favorite!
Winners will be chosen at random and all you'll have to do is keep a log updated at least three times a week. We will be picking our winners on Monday.

So let's get some entries in for this amazing new flavor of Fitmax! Fitmax has been getting great reviews for good clean energy, laser like focus and pumps for days, so don't miss your opportunity to be one of the first to try the great new Kiwi Strawberry Flavor!

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Oh man this is a good one nick! I'll start this off and say my favorite Olympic sport would have to be Snowboard Cross and Slopestyle. I'm pretty big on snowboarding myself.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Kiwi strawberry sounds awesome. And totally original.

Favorite even is hockey. Even women's is great in the Olympics. I love that it not only includes the team aspect but there is also the potential for individual glory with shootouts and such deciding medals.

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
My favorite event at the olympics is Athletics because it has been the pinnacle of the Olympics since it's beginnings in Ancient Greece. It's just fun to watch a sport that has been going on for centuries with minimal changes. Not to mention my username is Sprinterguy ;)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice entry and good choice! Let's keep some entries coming!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff right here. Mmmmm kiwi

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Right now my favorite is the Men's Downhill skiing. The speed at which they come down that mountain is insane! You have to be borderline crazy to do that.

A close second is the 100 M sprint. It doesn't get much better than watching Usain Bolt reach top speed.

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Weightlifting! Especially the women's because I don't even lift compared to them.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good choices guys, keep em coming! Gotta love the downhill skiing, unbelievable how fast those guys get going.

canucks4life7

Awards
I'm going to have to say hockey. Hockey is my favorite sport so when it comes to it being played on the world stage I am glued to the TV :)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The hockey has been pretty exciting this year! Still a few days left, let's see some more entries!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Someone say hockey?

image-3060193465.jpg

Ambiggity

Ambiggity

Awards
Favorite Olympic event since childhood (although I'm a tiny bit ashamed to admit it NOW) is women's figure skating...I even had a Kristi Yamaguchi poster up on my bedroom wall :dunno:

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't be ashamed! I remember watching with my grandpa back in the day. Real men watch figure skating

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Don't be ashamed! I remember watching with my grandpa back in the day. Real men watch figure skating
I second this. What wrong with watching girls stretch their legs in the air and spin around while wearing fairly skimpy clothing. I was watching just last night ha

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I second this. What wrong with watching girls stretch their legs in the air and spin around while wearing fairly skimpy clothing. I was watching just last night ha
The fact that at least two last night were 15 years old

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Calling C.P.S. on you right now

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For comparing the 15 year old skaters you lusted after to your kids

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For comparing the 15 year old skaters you lusted after to your kids
You can lust after the older ones and be proud of the younger. Not all have to be your kids ha

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alrighty then, two days left! Don't miss your chance to try out this awesome new kiwi strawberry flavor!

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Looks like a good product for improving performance. Hope I win!

Hulking59

Awards
Hockey!

Originally from Canada, and we are winter and hockey!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes sir, today is the day! I'll have the winners posted around noon central time! Still a few hours for any last minute entries.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
My favorite is the Freestyle skiing, where they go down and get shot up off a steep jump 40ft in the air and do some crazy acrobatic spins/flips, and they can't use the same trick twice...

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stay tuned, winners coming soon! Thanks to all who entered!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys thanks for playing! Winners are:
Sprinterguy4
Rodefeeh
Brokenbottle
Congrats guys! Please send your addys to [email protected] to get your tubs shipped out ASAP. Please link your logs here when you get your product so we can follow along! USA! USA! USA!

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome! I think this product will fit my needs perfectly! Next week I start some serious triathlon training for an Apr 12 race but will still be doing heavy weights 3-4x a week. Plus I still need to lean out some. I'm currently taking 2 weeks off of stims. Can't wait to get my hands on this and start taking it Monday! Thanks to guys at Performax Labs! Email sent.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Congrats winners! Enjoy

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
FitMax Supplement Facts

Serving Size: ¾ Scoop (4.74 grams)
Servings per Container: 50

**Amount Per Serving% Daily ValueVitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)7.5 mg325%Folic Acid75 mcg18.75%Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)45 mcg750%PROPRIETARY BLEND3705 mg*Performance Blend
Creatine Monohydrate, L-Citrulline, Agmatine Sulfate, Glycine**Focus Blend
Taurine, L-Tyrosine, Caffeine, Phenylethylamine HCL**Burn Blend
L-Carnitine (as Propionyl L-Carnitine HCL), Advantra-Z (Citrus Aurantium Extract) (30%), N-Methyltyramine HCL***

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS:* Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Natural Flavor, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Silicon Dioxide, Red #40

FitMax Directions:

Assessing Your Tolerance as First Time User: As a dietary supplement, begin by mixing 3/4 scoop of FitMax with 6-8 oz of water and consume 20-30 minutes before training.

Recommended Use Training Days: Once individual tolerance has been assessed mix 3/4-1.5 scoops of FitMax with 6-16 oz of water and consume 20-30 minutes prior to training. FitMax should only be used on training days (4-6 days per week).

Can't wait to try.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We don't mess around!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established