Performax Labs Gets a Brand New Look!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

We recently got a detailed look at Performax Labs’ upcoming pump pre-workout VasoMax, which also introduces a very new look for the brand. Performax has now released a full family photograph with all of its supplements wearing the new look. On closer inspection however there is more to the shot as Performax has in fact managed to sneak two very interesting things into the rebrand image.

The first item that stands out in the picture is the product right in the middle of it all, PowerMax XT, which is of course something the brand has yet to actually launch. From what we can see the supplement appears to be another pre-workout effort from Performax, although unlike its other competitors PowerMax looks like its going to be a more performance based formula.

As for the other thing Performax has almost unnoticeably added to the image, on the far right you can see an all new version of its pre-workout HyperMax XT. While it could of course just be a rebranded HyperMax, the big give away is that you can make out how many servings it has. Instead of having 36 like the current HyperMax, the product in the picture has 11 less with 25.

For now all we have on both PowerMax XT and the new HyperMax XT are their images above, however they obviously weren’t included on accident. We can only imagine Performax has unveiled the two because they’re coming soon, so definitely stay tuned for more information.

mtmrfz

Looking good! Any info on when the next shipping to nutraplanet? I'm in high need of that sexy Alphamax!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking good! Any info on when the next shipping to nutraplanet? I'm in high need of that sexy Alphamax!
Other sponsored stores have AlphaMax XT. If you need to be pointed in the right direction, send me a PM

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bump new HyperMax XT coming soon and new PowerMax XT coming soon!

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Slinmax and alphamax sale to coincide with new releases?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Slinmax and alphamax sale to coincide with new releases?
There's a great 20% off Sale right now, plus free shaker and CreMax XT if still available. PM me if you need details.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good fellas!

BANE44

Awards
Can i get a pm on the deals, im to new to send you a pm. Lol