Performance based cycles

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello all. Just wondering if any of you guys use the juice for.something besides bodybuilding?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello all. Just wondering if any of you guys use the juice for.something besides bodybuilding?
Yes. I’m an endurance athlete. I hope to complete an Ironman distance triathlon this year. Probably won’t be an official race because of corona, but it’s still my goal to finish a self supported 140.6 mile triathlon in 17 hours or less. Hopefully less.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes. I’m an endurance athlete. I hope to complete an Ironman distance triathlon this year. Probably won’t be an official race because of corona, but it’s still my goal to finish a self supported 140.6 mile triathlon in 17 hours or less. Hopefully less.
That's a great goal man

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m not competing but I use drugs for performance more than building muscles. To me it’s important to both be strong and athletic with endurance, I want be able to run 3 miles at the same time as I bench 400.
Well, that’s
That's a great goal man
theres an interesting documentary on Netflix called iccarus (sp) but the end I think is set up to dissuade ped’s.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My goal is to look more like an athlete than a bodybuilder. I am looks based but like @BBiceps i want to be functional in terms of movement and strength.