Perfect Amino

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Can this be used as a good replacement for daily protein. I was reading this and seemed like the advertisement said it would but obviously that’s marketing. Any have experience in taking this supplement

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Initial caveat is that with questions like this posting or linking the profile probably helps. I’m not sure if the product I looked at was exactly what you were talking about.

Their marketing was pretty painful to read though.

Regardless of this specific product I wouldn’t really ever recommend replacing actual protein consumption with an amino acid product outside of maybe in the periworkout window due to ease of use, convenience, and tolerance in those situations (I drink EAA pre and/or intraworkout quite frequently based on what works with my schedule).

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Can this be used as a good replacement for daily protein. I was reading this and seemed like the advertisement said it would but obviously that’s marketing. Any have experience in taking this supplement
No its not a replacement for protein, this is probably the closest you will get to that goal. Read the labels thoroughly and you'll see the difference.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I haven't looked at the specific product that you're referring to, but I wouldn't use any amino/EAA as a replacement for daily protein intake.

I consume a lot of protein and I also take high dose EAA's for training reasons and because I feel it helps with my autoimmune condition - but I view these as completely separate things to me (EAA intake and protein intake). I use a ton of Innovapharm Recover EAA in my case - I literally order it by the case when I can catch it on a sale haha.