Peptides

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I have suggested a peptide source via P.M. to anybody in the past that source is currently undergoing some changes. I can't co-sign for that company at this time.
Just want to put it out there. Id go with a board sponsor for the time being.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If I have suggested a peptide source via P.M. to anybody in the past that source is currently undergoing some changes. I can't co-sign for that company at this time.
Thanks for the heads up brother!

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No problem . I would want somebody to let me know as soon as things weren't running perfectly
Absolutely man...I was explaining to my father about how I feel more comfortable buying crap on the black/grey market bc we all seem to work together and stay vigilant. Opposed to the open market that's based on advertising lies that most accept as fact.

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Are you talking about the people that split and now there are two with almost the same name and branding?

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ok, thanks. Just recently begun having issues with another peptide company myself

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Everything is still gravy with the source I always recommend. In fact they just reopened US domestic service in stealth packaging.

Gotta love a reliable Panda.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Everything is still gravy with the source I always recommend. In fact they just reopened US domestic service in stealth packaging.

I had no idea they offered a domestic service.....checking that out again tonight

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Jist placed my first order with them, though the stuff i wanted wasnt all available domestic.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Jist placed my first order with them, though the stuff i wanted wasnt all available domestic.
Right right. Worth noting. Sarms and peptides are international.

Still, that’s easy enough, those are legal.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Not to go too of course but for info - MA's hexarelin is tits. Just finished my second vial
WHat kind of dosing protocol are you using and what kind of results are you seeing?

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
WHat kind of dosing protocol are you using and what kind of results are you seeing?
I'm using oldwitch protocol. Started pinning 100mcg preworkout....got up to 200mcg the last few days. Now I didnt stay on long enough to see real great results but I did notice the pumps. Basically if flex it, it's going to get a pump. And recovery was pretty awesome. Seemed much less sore and normal lethargy on the day following legs for example....was nearly non existent.

louisneo7

Awards
Which source are we talking about?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
PRO still GTG??