Peptides vs GH and which Peptides are the best?

blasteryui

Awards
I understand Peptides, each one works for different purposes.. with that being said, If what I'm looking for is growth hormone production, for body fat loss, gaining & keeping lean muscle mass, improved strength, increasing test (if that's possible through peptides).

Which Peptides are the best, should I take 2-3 different peptides per week? I've read conflicting articles, one saying do a 12 week max cycle to begin with, then I've read some websites say take it for 6 months to see max benefits. How long should I run these peptides for? So far I'm reading about ipamorelin, mod/grf, cjc 1295.. they all seem to sound the same, should I be combining one or more?

Then there's good ol growth hormone which from what I've gathered, is basically like doing most or all of the peptides at once, but growth hormone is much more expensive then peptides, just want to confirm if that is indeed true, or how much does growth hormone roughly cost you a month, and if I should just try and go that route instead. If it's marginally more expensive then I'll stick with peptides for now.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
These are very good questions you are asking I am interested to hear feedback as Well...

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took the middle ground for my first go.

Cjc/Ipe/ghrp-2 16weeks

Based on my goals, it seemed clear, this was the optimal route.

Then following my next cycle, 8 will reassess and adjust

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
From the little experience I have with a few peptides and from the results I've seen on other ppls peptides runs, none of them do much for fat loss, hgh frag helps a little but nothing close to actual gh or the regular fat burner type compounds. Peptides seem much, much better at helping add size vs. fatloss

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
From the little experience I have with a few peptides and from the results I've seen on other ppls peptides runs, none of them do much for fat loss, hgh frag helps a little but nothing close to actual gh or the regular fat burner type compounds. Peptides seem much, much better at helping add size vs. fatloss
tesamorelin is up there with hgh ime (for fat loss). Cjc dac plus mk was decent on a cut but not as good as hgh.

to run either of those at the doses needed you can run Chinese generic hgh though...,,.which is pretty much what I would do.

if money is a big consideration then I’d be more inclined to go the eca or clen route (I’m not recommending clen - but it is effective) personally.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
tesamorelin is up there with hgh ime (for fat loss). Cjc dac plus mk was decent on a cut but not as good as hgh.

to run either of those at the doses needed you can run Chinese generic hgh though...,,.which is pretty much what I would do.

if money is a big consideration then I’d be more inclined to go the eca or clen route (I’m not recommending clen - but it is effective) personally.
Most of my personal experience was with cjc with dac and mk677, I felt like I had better sleep for about the first week or 2 but then back to normal. Weight went up a tiny bit and had better pumps (nothing serious) over the course of 6 weeks even tho food stayed the same. Then I did cjc dac and no mk and it seemed to be the same. I thought I was really going to like it but after about 2 weeks I almost forgot I was using it both times. I went up to 1.25mg per week on cjc, maybe I should have went to 2mg or more, but at that cost I mine as well buy gh

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Haven't tried tesa
[QUOTE="Smont, post: 6487140, member:

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cjc/ipe/ghrp2 between cycles for, has been a game changer. Something I will always do, 5on 2off for 16weeks, starting when pct does, right up to the next cycle. Better sleep, barely any doms, wicked cuts and generally feel amazing.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Most of my personal experience was with cjc with dac and mk677, I felt like I had better sleep for about the first week or 2 but then back to normal. Weight went up a tiny bit and had better pumps (nothing serious) over the course of 6 weeks even tho food stayed the same. Then I did cjc dac and no mk and it seemed to be the same. I thought I was really going to like it but after about 2 weeks I almost forgot I was using it both times. I went up to 1.25mg per week on cjc, maybe I should have went to 2mg or more, but at that cost I mine as well buy gh
i was doing 4mg a week (2x2 bro), based on the blood work id seen that is the level where your maxing the benefits but totally agree, it became cheaper to buy gh, which is what I now do 😂

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i was doing 4mg a week (2x2 bro), based on the blood work id seen that is the level where your maxing the benefits but totally agree, it became cheaper to buy gh, which is what I now do 😂
That's like $65.00 a week lol, yikes

gashimogo

gashimogo

Awards
The supplement that I used to take was peptides. They are simpler than proteins and are easier for our body to process. That’s why it’s better to choose them for a beginner level. Later, you can switch to something more powerful, but still, be very careful about what you use and the doses. It is even better to talk to a doctor before taking anything because you might have some side effects and allergies that you know nothing about. I take selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMs) from purerawz.co now, I managed to get additional muscle weight much faster than with peptides.

Last edited:
match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The supplement that I used to take was peptides. They are simpler than proteins and are easier for our body to process. That’s why it’s better to choose them for a beginner level.
"Peptides are simpler than proteins and easier for our bodies to process"?

What?

So like, you wouldn't eat protein but just grub on peptides all day? Why do I get the feeling I'm responding to another bot?

I think I'm mostly just replying here so that someone who is new to this info doesn't just take what just got posted there as being true.

Feel free to elaborate and set me straight though, I'm all ears to learn how peptides are better than protein for a beginner... 🧐

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
"Peptides are simpler than proteins and easier for our bodies to process"?

What?

So like, you wouldn't eat protein but just grub on peptides all day? Why do I get the feeling I'm responding to another bot?

I think I'm mostly just replying here so that someone who is new to this info doesn't just take what just got posted there as being true.

Feel free to elaborate and set me straight though, I'm all ears to learn how peptides are better than protein for a beginner... 🧐
I think he is confusing peptides with amino acid supplements, but still that doesn’t replace protein. 🤷🏻‍♂️