peptides (hexarelin) makes you feel lethargy

Coach3

Awards
Hi guys im currently taking a Hexarelin stack. I also smoke bho too. both of them combine makes me lethargy. bho gets me really high while hexarelin makes me not respond quickly. I been on hexarelin for 3 months. Im also taking glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate, folic acid, Sam-E, icariin and a few more. just sharing my experiences with peptides. whats the longest you been on peptides? the stack from phenomhcl inspire me to try this stack.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Lol I'll be surprised if that many people know what bho is here

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Butane hash oil found it lol
Won't be trying any of that anytime soon haha

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
HAHAHAHA it doesn't contain butane if you were wondering , it just uses butane as the solvent to create the hash then is completely evaporated from the Hash .

Coach3

Awards
I think i found my problem. I maybe taking too much at around 90+ mcg's two times a day now i am going to lessen the dosage.

James(Bond)

Awards
Hi guys im currently taking a Hexarelin stack. I also smoke bho too. both of them combine makes me lethargy. bho gets me really high while hexarelin makes me not respond quickly. I been on hexarelin for 3 months. Im also taking glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate, folic acid, Sam-E, icariin and a few more. just sharing my experiences with peptides. whats the longest you been on peptides? the stack from phenomhcl inspire me to try this stack.
What's ur result mate? Did u get taller and how much? :))

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just FYI, hex needs to be cycled as it's effects on releasing GH get diminished with weeks of use. It starts at week 3. Hex also highly increases prolactin and cortisol. So be mindful of that.