Peptides For Shoulder Surgery Recovery

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I posted a similar thread in the supplement section, but I have a feeling I'll get better results here. The rehab forum doesn't get much activity either.

I tore my posterior labrum and fractured the humeral head in my right shoulder. I am having arthroscopic surgery on it and the doctor said I will be out for 4 months probably.

Are there any peptides or anything that can aid in the recovery of this surgery? The Labrum is a type of cartridge I am pretty sure, I don't know if any peptides are capable of helping heal this type of thing or not?

Also if anyone has had a similar surgery, I would love to hear your thoughts and experiences with it.

I'd also like any tips on retaining muscle mass and how to go about my diet in this recovery time of no upper body lifting. I am currently cutting and would like to continue to, but I'm not sure if that's a good idea with not being able to lift at all.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Rascal I'd look into ghrp-2 and cjc no dac . You could also use mk677 or ipamorelin aswell .

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I'd deff keep protein high , you could also look into osta if you can get it and if your able to cycle arm . Would preserve muscle mass and aid in bone density and your joint recovery .

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BCP-157 is unbeatable for recovery period. Followed by TB-500 then HGH. Lastly HGH secretagogue.

If money ain't an issue use bcp-157 1month on 2 weeks off repeat as needed.
Tb-500 for 6months
flextril whole time
joint SupportXT whole time
mk-677 whole time

I listed it in order I think is most important.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
BCP-157 is unbeatable for recovery period. Followed by TB-500 then HGH. Lastly HGH secretagogue.

If money ain't an issue use bcp-157 1month on 2 weeks off repeat as needed.
Tb-500 for 6months
flextril whole time
joint SupportXT whole time
mk-677 whole time

I listed it in order I think is most important.
Would these have to be injected straight into the labrum to get the benefits, or just in the general area in the shoulder?

Also, how long after surgery do you think it would be okay to begin these? Are there any legal options I can bring up to the doctor to try and get a prescription for? I don't think he'd prescribe HGH.

What are the chances of him recommending or being okay with me using these as research chemicals, or should I keep it to myself to avoid any issues?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would these have to be injected straight into the labrum to get the benefits, or just in the general area in the shoulder?

Also, how long after surgery do you think it would be okay to begin these? Are there any legal options I can bring up to the doctor to try and get a prescription for? I don't think he'd prescribe HGH.

What are the chances of him recommending or being okay with me using these as research chemicals, or should I keep it to myself to avoid any issues?
No, all are systemic.

I would start immediately if you do it.

There is this prescription anti-inflamatory cream that is awesome, but I don't remember the name.

I doubt he will be ok with any of these recommendations. As he probably doesn't know about them, so he will assume they are evil; without even looking into it.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No, all are systemic.

I would start immediately if you do it.

There is this prescription anti-inflamatory cream that is awesome, but I don't remember the name.

I doubt he will be ok with any of these recommendations. As he probably doesn't know about them, so he will assume they are evil; without even looking into it.
I'll check it out. My main concern is the lack of sleep I will get because of the pain.

Have you or has anyone else ever used Lidocaine on your own? Obviously I'll look into this but I was thinking of using it right before bed and then whenever I wake up in the middle of the night due to pain.

U

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I posted a similar thread in the supplement section, but I have a feeling I'll get better results here. The rehab forum doesn't get much activity either.

I tore my posterior labrum and fractured the humeral head in my right shoulder. I am having arthroscopic surgery on it and the doctor said I will be out for 4 months probably.

Are there any peptides or anything that can aid in the recovery of this surgery? The Labrum is a type of cartridge I am pretty sure, I don't know if any peptides are capable of helping heal this type of thing or not?

Also if anyone has had a similar surgery, I would love to hear your thoughts and experiences with it.

I'd also like any tips on retaining muscle mass and how to go about my diet in this recovery time of no upper body lifting. I am currently cutting and would like to continue to, but I'm not sure if that's a good idea with not being able to lift at all.
Stay away from straight bars for benching and shoulders for the rest of your life. Stick to dumbbells and cables. This is from someone who has torn his labrum in both shoulders

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would say most cost effective would be mk677. Doesnt need any pinning. Once a day 25mg.

As far as peptides bpc157 is what your looking for. Injected locally.

Also cjc1295 and a ghrp three times a day would be good. Could use ghrp2, hex or ipamorellin.

The first two in essence should aid in healing.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Stay away from straight bars for benching and shoulders for the rest of your life. Stick to dumbbells and cables. This is from someone who has torn his labrum in both shoulders
I have a feeling I'll need it done in my left shoulder too, it's starting to hurt now just from using it so much more trying to avoid my other shoulder.

I would say most cost effective would be mk677. Doesnt need any pinning. Once a day 25mg.

As far as peptides bpc157 is what your looking for. Injected locally.

Also cjc1295 and a ghrp three times a day would be good. Could use ghrp2, hex or ipamorellin.

The first two in essence should aid in healing.
I won't use MK677 again probably, I got terrible bloating from it.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have a feeling I'll need it done in my left shoulder too, it's starting to hurt now just from using it so much more trying to avoid my other shoulder.

I won't use MK677 again probably, I got terrible bloating from it.
Understood. Then cjc1295 w/o dac 100mcg and ghrp2 100mcg to release gh. 3x daily.

Bpc 157 for healing. 250-500 mcg per day. Administered locally.

I would try to get on datbtrue's forum to learn more. There is a vast amount of knowledge on there

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Understood. Then cjc1295 w/o dac 100mcg and ghrp2 100mcg to release gh. 3x daily.

Bpc 157 for healing. 250-500 mcg per day. Administered locally.

I would try to get on datbtrue's forum to learn more. There is a vast amount of knowledge on there
I had a membership there before, I'll see if I can get back on.

Should the Bpc be split dosing or one dose a day, or does it really matter?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had a membership there before, I'll see if I can get back on.

Should the Bpc be split dosing or one dose a day, or does it really matter?
Honestly im not certain. I know that lot of people have healed up with it. Lots of bro science. I dont want to give the wrong info.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Honestly im not certain. I know that lot of people have healed up with it. Lots of bro science. I dont want to give the wrong info.
I'll do some more reading and find out. I appreciate the help, I've seen a lot of good things about it. Hopefully it can expedite my recovery.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Any luck in making a decision?
I think the plan is to order 10mg of BPC 157.

I will do micro dosing in each shoulder. Probably 150mcg a day in the left shoulder and 200-250mcg in the shoulder I get surgery in. It is supposed to be somewhat systemic from what I read but to heal a local injury on Dat's forum, it is recommended to micro dose around the injury.

I will split each dose into two times a day, moving around 2-3 different injection sites around the injury.

So first dose
Left shoulder 25mcg front, 25mcg back, 25mcg side, or something like that.
Right shoulder 50mcg 4 different spots around injury/incisions.

All using the same pin for each shoulder, so two syringes a day. Hopefully that makes sense..

I've got a ton of 28g 1/2" allergy syringes from my sister, so I'll be using those.

I want to leave out the other peptides for now, I'd like to see how BPC does by itself.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the plan is to order 10mg of BPC 157.

I will do micro dosing in each shoulder. Probably 150mcg a day in the left shoulder and 200-250mcg in the shoulder I get surgery in. It is supposed to be somewhat systemic from what I read but to heal a local injury on Dat's forum, it is recommended to micro dose around the injury.

I will split each dose into two times a day, moving around 2-3 different injection sites around the injury.

So first dose
Left shoulder 25mcg front, 25mcg back, 25mcg side, or something like that.
Right shoulder 50mcg 4 different spots around injury/incisions.

All using the same pin for each shoulder, so two syringes a day. Hopefully that makes sense..

I've got a ton of 28g 1/2" allergy syringes from my sister, so I'll be using those.

I want to leave out the other peptides for now, I'd like to see how BPC does by itself.
Good choice. I would start at least the day before the surgery.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good choice. I would start at least the day before the surgery.
It's this coming up Thursday, so it will be close on shipping lol hopefully I can get it Wednesday. The BAC water is what I think may prolog everything.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Okay so I'm going to be using allergy syringes.

They're 28g 1/2" 1cc

If I use 2.5mL mixed with 5mg how would I dose for 100mcg? I'm not sure how many lines are on the syringe, my eyes suck and I can't count it right.

It goes .1 .2 .3 .4 .5 .6 .7 .8 .9 1.0mL so I assume it's 100 total lines?

I should be able to figure this out lol but I can't, what would be the dosage at this amount?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

They're 28g 1/2" 1cc

If I use 2.5mL mixed with 5mg how would I dose for 100mcg? I'm not sure how many lines are on the syringe, my eyes suck and I can't count it right.

I should be able to figure this out lol but I can't, what would be the dosage at this amount?

So would this be 20mcg per IU or tick mark? So the .1mL on the syringe would be 200mcg correct?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

They're 28g 1/2" 1cc

So would this be 20mcg per IU or tick mark? So the .1mL on the syringe would be 200mcg correct?