Peptides for joint/tendon health?

pl8tes

Awards
All this heavy lifting is finally starting to take a hit on my joints. Already took a week off, but still am not up for heavy lifts due to all the pains throughout my body.

What peptides do you guys recommend for tendon and joint repairing?

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Up fish oil
Foam roll
Stretch
Warm up correctly

As for peptides: tb500 really helped me.

JJB1

JJB1

Awards
I've been injecting BPC157 directly into my elbow tendon at 300mcg per day. Believe it or not, it doesn't hurt to inject into the tendon. I already notice some pain relief after only 3 days. BPC157 is the strongest healing peptide. My tendinitis has been bad for 4 months with no relief or healing on it's own. I'm amazed how fast BPC157 works.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Wow, I never would of though to do that. Seems like I gotta hit some research on this compound,
Have you tried tb500?

JJB1

JJB1

Awards
This is Day#5 of injecting 300mcg directly into my elbow tendon. I must say I'm pleasantly surprised at the pain reduction in my elbow. Tendonitis lingers on for months so I wasn't sure if this would help. BPC157 healed my pec strain in 8 days but this is the first time I've ever injected directly into my tendon. For those who have injuries, BPC157 is a miracle peptide.

I just started TB500 at 2mg per week subcutaneously. TB500 reduces inflammation and slowly heals the injuries. TB500 is capable of traveling long distances from the inject site which is convenient. BPC157 is the king of healing peptides. It heals injuries extremely quickly if injected directly into the injury. It is said to be a systemic peptide but at the low dose I use of 300mcg, I feel it best to inject directly into the injury itself. Injecting into a tendon isn't that bad at all believe it or not. :)

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
This is Day#5 of injecting 300mcg directly into my elbow tendon. I must say I'm pleasantly surprised at the pain reduction in my elbow. Tendonitis lingers on for months so I wasn't sure if this would help. BPC157 healed my pec strain in 8 days but this is the first time I've ever injected directly into my tendon. For those who have injuries, BPC157 is a miracle peptide.

I just started TB500 at 2mg per week subcutaneously. TB500 reduces inflammation and slowly heals the injuries. TB500 is capable of traveling long distances from the inject site which is convenient. BPC157 is the king of healing peptides. It heals injuries extremely quickly if injected directly into the injury. It is said to be a systemic peptide but at the low dose I use of 300mcg, I feel it best to inject directly into the injury itself. Injecting into a tendon isn't that bad at all believe it or not. :)
Good info. How do you constitute it, how far does a 2mg bottle go?

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
I ran 5 mg a week split in 2 injections.
What pin do you use/how deep

JJB1

JJB1

Awards
Good info. How do you constitute it, how far does a 2mg bottle go?
BPC157 comes in a 5mg vial. I add 1cc of bacteriostatic water which makes 6 units in the diabetic syringe equal to 300mcg. That's my current dose. This gives me a little less than 17 injections or 17 days of use.

JJB1

JJB1

Awards
I ran 5 mg a week split in 2 injections.
What pin do you use/how deep
I use a 29 gauge 1/2" diabetic syringe and inject all the way in my tendon. It gets down to the base of the elbow tendon.

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
BPC157 comes in a 5mg vial. I add 1cc of bacteriostatic water which makes 6 units in the diabetic syringe equal to 300mcg. That's my current dose. This gives me a little less than 17 injections or 17 days of use.
Would that be the same for TD500? I want to order the 2mg bottle but I'm unsure how to mix it or how many IU's or mcg to shoot. There are no definitive instructions on how to do this.

JJB1

JJB1

Awards
Would that be the same for TD500? I want to order the 2mg bottle but I'm unsure how to mix it or how many IU's or mcg to shoot. There are no definitive instructions on how to do this.
With TB500 you need to dose it much higher. You're supposed to take one 2mg vial every 3 days for 6 weeks then only one vial every week or two for maintainence. With TB500, add a cc of bacteriostatic water to the vial then use a diabetic syringe to inject the full vial subcutaneously in the abdomen.

If your injury is localized then BPC157 is a much more cost effective peptide and much stronger as well. You only need 250-300mg injected directly into the injury everyday which makes a vial last 17-20 days.