Peptides for fat loss

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys,

Done a bit of research on my own, but always like to get the experts’ opinions.

What are the best peptides to help with fat loss on a cutting cycle? (200mg test 50mg var, IF 18/6, 500 cal deficit currently)

How are they best dosed?

Never done subq injections before, what is the best size needle? Is abdomen the best location?

Also if anybody has links to quality information on the subject that would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Can anybody provide some insight on this please? I’ve tried searching the forums and haven’t been able to find the answers to my questions

Dog the Milfhunter

Awards
What are the best peptides to help with fat loss on a cutting cycle? (200mg test 50mg var, IF 18/6, 500 cal deficit currently)
Look into HGH Frag 176-191 if you haven't already.

Never done subq injections before, what is the best size needle? Is abdomen the best location?
31 gauge 5/16" insulin syringe should work fine.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any slin pin works fine and most people go abdomen bro.

mk677 along with cjc dav is my personal favourite combo for fat loss. Hexarelin is also good, I use pwo.

ipamorelin is mild but can be run for longer and helps improve sleep (which is obviously beneficial for many things).

probably the best and most effective (and it’s FDA approved) is tesamorelin - but it’s new and expensive.

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Any slin pin works fine and most people go abdomen bro.

mk677 along with cjc dav is my personal favourite combo for fat loss. Hexarelin is also good, I use pwo.

ipamorelin is mild but can be run for longer and helps improve sleep (which is obviously beneficial for many things).

probably the best and most effective (and it’s FDA approved) is tesamorelin - but it’s new and expensive.
Thank you sir! I’m definitely interested in Tesamorelin but it seems to be a bit hard to find. I think I read you want to dose it around 1mg a day?

I found Tesa for $40 per 2mg vial, that seems ridiculously expensive at 1mg a day, no?

Last edited:
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you sir! I’m definitely interested in Tesamorelin but it seems to be a bit hard to find. I think I read you want to dose it around 1mg a day?

I found Tesa for $40 per 2mg vial, that seems ridiculously expensive at 1mg a day, no?
it is expensive bro, I get it from China at $6.50 a vial but there’s shipping on that (I bulk buy my peptides)

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
it is expensive bro, I get it from China at $6.50 a vial but there’s shipping on that (I bulk buy my peptides)
Sounds like I need to get it from China haha. I ended up just getting actual GH. How do you like the tesa though? I’ve been hearing pretty good things about it for fat loss

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sounds like I need to get it from China haha. I ended up just getting actual GH. How do you like the tesa though? I’ve been hearing pretty good things about it for fat loss
it definitely works bro, that’s for sure. I’ll be finishing my cut with it in a week or so

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cjc dac + ipamorelin is a good combo. Or Mod grf + ipa.
I do like ipamorelin for sure. Can be run longer, is cheap, no sides at all but just a bit milder. It’s my go to during maintenance phases for the sleep benefits.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I do like ipamorelin for sure. Can be run longer, is cheap, no sides at all but just a bit milder. It’s my go to during maintenance phases for the sleep benefits.
I never got any sleep benefits from ipa. Maybe bunk gear? I tried dosing it at 1.5mg the last time. Nothing regarding sleep. Didn't even get more tired. Tried two different brands till now.

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Would it make sense to run Ipamorelin for sleep benefits while also running 4iu a day of gh or do you think that would be a waste? I’m not on any gear right now and don’t think I’ll be cycling aas but about to start my first run of gh for the next 4-6 months.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I never got any sleep benefits from ipa. Maybe bunk gear? I tried dosing it at 1.5mg the last time. Nothing regarding sleep. Didn't even get more tired. Tried two different brands till now.
I saw an uptick in my REM and deep sleep levels. Sleep timing and latency wasn’t impacted (but weren’t an issue anyway).

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would it make sense to run Ipamorelin for sleep benefits while also running 4iu a day of gh or do you think that would be a waste? I’m not on any gear right now and don’t think I’ll be cycling aas but about to start my first run of gh for the next 4-6 months.
honestly bro I can’t say I know the answer to that as I’ve never used gh - my guess would be it’s a waste as the GH should provide far more benefits at 4iu a day.

BrazilianDoc

BrazilianDoc

Awards
Does someone have experience with " adipotide" ?

jtmartin18

jtmartin18

Awards
  • First Up Vote
honestly bro I can’t say I know the answer to that as I’ve never used gh - my guess would be it’s a waste as the GH should provide far more benefits at 4iu a day.
Thanks brotha, will have to give ipa a shot when I finish the gh

sufficient_page

Awards
Does someone have experience with " adipotide" ?
It caused kidney failure for Bostin Lloyd (who passed too soon, RIP) and from people's report the side effects are nasty and super harsh on kidneys. I would not use it

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It caused kidney failure for Bostin Lloyd (who passed too soon, RIP) and from people's report the side effects are nasty and super harsh on kidneys. I would not use it
dude has been patiently waiting for TWO years and NOW you wanna jump in here and try and help him? smdh lol

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Glp-1, its what they prescribe to people as an EQUAL treatment to bario... uh. The stomach staple thing. I know a lady who shed 200lba and is slim now despite the skin. Insanely expensive on peptide sites lmk if you find something under 100 bucks a day😂