Peptides following shoulder surgery- quicker recovery?

snakes

Awards
Not sure if this is the right place to post since I'm new.

I'm having a distal cavicle resection surgery in a few days, where the surgeon will shave off some bone near my AC joint. He predicts a 100% recovery so long as I stick to my PT. I want to speed this recovery up as much as possible and am willing to try various peptides to do so. I'm 20 years old if that is relevant.

The recovery involves the building up of scar tissue near the site of the surgery, and I was wondering if there are any substances that can aid this process. After research, BPC-157 and TB-500 seem to be popular, although the internet shows some mixed promises of what they can do, and I'm skeptical of whether they could help in this situation.

So my questions are:
Will TB-500/BPC-157/other peptides improve recovery time in an arthroscopic surgery that shaves down shoulder bone and requires the build up of scar tissue after?

Has anyone had success with these products after surgery? If so, how long was the recovery time before being able to lift heavy again?

Honestly I'm willing to try anything other than HGH (don't have the money for this or a reliable source)

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looked up my successful protocol for healing a supraspinatus tear:
I'm no medic, this is what I did -and it worked for me.
TB-500 takes way longer to have effect -and IMHO the dosages are WAY larger than suggested by others, to work noticeable.
Make sure you know how to store and mix peptides (never shake -or disturb the vial, inject -and draw slowly).
Pin IM , as near as possible to the injury (both, MGF and BPC), use a slin pin.

-PEG-MGF with BPC-157 is the way to go! When I started to use PEG-MGF eod, healing accelerated beyond believe.
I used one day BPC, the next day MGF. Dosage: 1 vial PEG-MGF is good for 5-6 applications near injury, same for BPC.

-Use more Bac water! Meaning, fill the syringe with about 0.4ml Bac water, then fill it with either BPC or MGF.
The reasoning behind this is, if you use only drops of BPC/MGF to reach the actual injury, you probably miss it. Using more volume penetrates more tissue. Also, it renders the use of multiple injections around the injury mute, only one injection needed.

-do not mix BPC with MGF in the same syringe, I suspect it renders the mixture useless (made this observation using other peptides, may do the same to BPC/MGF)
Pinning once a day, either BPC or MGF did the trick. No twice per day -or multiple injections around the injury needed.
Keep gravity in mind, injecting above the injury may be a good idea too.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^ One more thing, injecting before bed is probably the best. You sleep - you heal.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not sure if this is the right place to post since I'm new.

I'm having a distal cavicle resection surgery in a few days, where the surgeon will shave off some bone near my AC joint. He predicts a 100% recovery so long as I stick to my PT. I want to speed this recovery up as much as possible and am willing to try various peptides to do so. I'm 20 years old if that is relevant.

The recovery involves the building up of scar tissue near the site of the surgery, and I was wondering if there are any substances that can aid this process. After research, BPC-157 and TB-500 seem to be popular, although the internet shows some mixed promises of what they can do, and I'm skeptical of whether they could help in this situation.

So my questions are:
Will TB-500/BPC-157/other peptides improve recovery time in an arthroscopic surgery that shaves down shoulder bone and requires the build up of scar tissue after?

Has anyone had success with these products after surgery? If so, how long was the recovery time before being able to lift heavy again?

Honestly I'm willing to try anything other than HGH (don't have the money for this or a reliable source)
Cjc dac plus mk677 is an alternative to hgh.....it’s not cheap but is a bit cheaper......just something to consider anyway

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cjc dac plus mk677 is an alternative to hgh.....it’s not cheap but is a bit cheaper......just something to consider anyway
That's also helpful and could be run together with BPC/MGF, I would do it, probably only MK-677 as the bloat from CJC-Dac (GH-bleeding) is a bummer. I didn't mention it, as OP was talking peptides.

Everything that enhances collagen synthesis could be useful.

Newth

Awards
Living in a country where things are expensive this is the most affordable version of HGH output I have found, carb timing has an effect though as far as I can gather.

Newth

Awards
Double post.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Living in a country where things are expensive this is the most affordable version of HGH output I have found, carb timing has an effect though as far as I can gather.
I believe it’s just avoiding insulin that’s key. I.e pin when fasted and avoid food for 30 mins plus afterwards......

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's also helpful and could be run together with BPC/MGF, I would do it, probably only MK-677 as the bloat from CJC-Dac (GH-bleeding) is a bummer. I didn't mention it, as OP was talking peptides.

Everything that enhances collagen synthesis could be useful.
To be honest I’ve not noticed any increased bloat from cjc, mk caused a bit when I started it but is generally settled.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe it’s just avoiding insulin that’s key. I.e pin when fasted and avoid food for 30 mins plus afterwards......
Good idea, it lowers insulin sensitivity (or at least MK-677 does, to my knowledge). On the other hand, the dac version has a very long half life, your fasted pinning would make sense for the no-dac version, I think.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To be honest I’ve not noticed any increased bloat from cjc, mk caused a bit when I started it but is generally settled.
We all are different -but the bloat thing is mentioned all over the net. You are lucky, bro! Would love to be able to use cjc-dac -but with bloat comes the high BP for me.

Newth

Awards
I'm in the same boat...still a little unsure about MK as most say the actions last 24hrs but in terms of most compounds, being active at the time of occurrence should help raise effect plus smooth out pulse high if dosed multiple times daily...I could be wrong though as i'm basing on GH not IGF-1.

Newth

Awards
We all are different -but the bloat thing is mentioned all over the net. You are lucky, bro! Would love to be able to use cjc-dac -but with bloat comes the high BP for me.
As far as MK goes I get lucky with bloat, hunger, numbness and lethargy...not so much with joint issues and good sleep though.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
I’m also thinking about mk for my bad shoulder. **** hurts as we speak.