Peptides / AAS combination

LukeHobbs

LukeHobbs

Awards
What’s going on fellas,
New to AnabolicMinds but not new to the life of fitness and nutrition. Came here to meet like minded people who want to bounce good advice back and forth. Anyways, into my question...

30yo, 6’4”, 262lbs, Experienced lifter

I️ was thinking of running a long 16 week bulk on; Test E weeks 1-16 at 1200-1500ml, Dianabol weeks 1-6 and was contemplating running some DECA or Mast E in there if I️ can find a decent source from weeks 1-12. I’ve never messed with peptides but was thinking of giving them a shot (no pun intended). Can someone point me in the direction of the right peptides for a bulk and would there be really any noticeable benefit of peptides in conjunction with AAS

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Which peptides are you looking into?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I have looked into GHRP6 and I do like it. I don't know that much about peptides though, maybe Nac can help.

Reactions: Nac
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have looked into GHRP6 and I do like it. I don't know that much about peptides though, maybe Nac can help.
Im quite ignorant when it comes to peptides. fueledpassion is likely your man here and hairygrandpa rascal

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im quite ignorant when it comes to peptides. fueledpassion is likely your man here and hairygrandpa rascal
I'm no longer using peptides, besides the healing variety like TB-500, BPC -and Melanotan 2 for libido and tanning. Have nothing good to say about the rest.

Reactions: Nac
LukeHobbs

LukeHobbs

Awards
hairygrandpa
Thanks for the honest feedback!

LukeHobbs

LukeHobbs

Awards
@ hairygrandpa

What about the GH peptide? Any resemblance to real GH?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
@ hairygrandpa

What about the GH peptide? Any resemblance to real GH?
Yes, it makes you excrete more GH.
The version cjc w. dac bloats me up like a puffer fish. The short lived CJC is too short lived, if you inject before bed time it releases GH before you fall asleep. The IGF versions do nothing at all, besides lowering blood sugar -like insulin.
MK-667 is superior IMHO -and could work synergistic with GHRP6 or CJC -but, GHRP6 and MK-667 gives bad hunger cravings.

Lately I experimented with insulin pre-workout + PDE5 inhibitor without any GH releaser/HGH and it works great anyway for feeding muscles and induce hypertrophy. Personally I'm done with any type of HGH.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the question?

Nevermind. For bulking, assuming you want to eat as much as possible, go with both GHRP-2/6 (either is fine) and MK-677.

Somatozine however does not induce so much hunger as other MK products because the copper, iron and magnesium also found in the product seems to blunt the hunger very well. While this doesn't help with bulking, I do feel Somatozine is a superior product despite this sort of drawback.

Anyways, other items that do neat things for muscle growth are stuff like Syntheselen, & Painless Pumps. If you have specific areas you want to bring up, I suggest Painless Pumps. I need to have a disclaimer though - generally speaking, I've noticed that people with awesome genetics seem to get a bit better response from PP than others but I've never seen anyone say it isn't worth the money, despite being $130/bottle. It is easily the best investment I have ever made into my arm growth. In fact, my triceps are shaping up to be one of my best body parts when just 6 months ago they were the weakest - and I rarely take PP now. Just once every couple of weeks is maintaining the shape, size and strength.

Syntheselen is a safe way to increase blood flow, energy, LOTS of stamina and ramp up the metabolism for growth/fat loss simultaneously. I'd say it is the best non-hormonal alternative to T3.

Regarding the GH peptides again, I do like them alot but I also respond well to them for sure. Something else - I noticed that MK alone does not match high quality HGH @ 4iu/day BUT when trailing a GH cycle of say 4iu/day for 30 days, MK seems to hold the elevated GH/IGF levels pretty well - as if you haven't even gone off the GH cycle. My theory is that since exogenous GH suppresses natural GH release, discontinuing it and moving to MK serves as a sort of PCT, if there is such a thing. I believe the pituitary ends up responding in a hyperactive way , not unlike what we often call "rebound" after a brief, mild androgen cycle. Something to think about I guess.

All that being said, as far as peptides goes, I recommend Novolin-R insulin 2-4 times daily @ 1iu per 20g carbs per meal. It helps keep blood sugar down, which helps keep you lean in the process. Combining insulin with GH is the ultimate weight-gaining strategy and isn't all that complicated like most want to believe. If you went that route, expect to double the muscle gains and minimize fat gain at the same time. However, you'd need to take T4 with the GH should you go that route. T4 is not necesary for MK or GHRP's in general though.

Spencyyj

Spencyyj

Awards
I'm no longer using peptides, besides the healing variety like TB-500, BPC -and Melanotan 2 for libido and tanning. Have nothing good to say about the rest.
Could you pm me your source for the Melanotan?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What’s going on fellas,
New to AnabolicMinds but not new to the life of fitness and nutrition. Came here to meet like minded people who want to bounce good advice back and forth. Anyways, into my question...

30yo, 6’4”, 262lbs, Experienced lifter

I️ was thinking of running a long 16 week bulk on; Test E weeks 1-16 at 1200-1500ml, Dianabol weeks 1-6 and was contemplating running some DECA or Mast E in there if I️ can find a decent source from weeks 1-12. I’ve never messed with peptides but was thinking of giving them a shot (no pun intended). Can someone point me in the direction of the right peptides for a bulk and would there be really any noticeable benefit of peptides in conjunction with AAS
You really have to be in shape to notice any greater effect from masteron and it's quite expensive so beware of that.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been on peptides for 14months now.
Cjc no dac
Ghrp 2
That combo works best for me but 5xs a day is a lot
I'm now switching to mk677 and cjc no dac 3xs a day
Ghrp 6 makes me too hungry.
Hexarelin is too groggy.
Frag wasn't my cup of tea.
I ran 3 vials and couldn't afford to keep it in the stack.
Tb500/bpc are amazing and I've used them to heal often.