Peptide run time

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anybody been on peptides for more than a year.
In reaching 14 months now.
Between mk677/ ghrh/ghrp.
Just wondering if anybody sees any good reason to take a break?
I'm coming off a cycle and plan to cruise for 20weeks adding low dose of AAS/sarms throughout my cruise.
Any thoughts on breaks or no breaks from peps?

JohnnyJumpman

JohnnyJumpman

Awards
I think the big concern with running peptides especially a ghrh/ghrp combo for that long is the effects on your insulin receptors. I have known many people that their blood work showed crazy numbers in their A1C and fasted blood plasma levels. Several mods from another site had mentioned to me years ago that they personally thought there diabetes came from the over usage of peptides.

I would def get a fasted blood test done to make sure your levels are all solid because of the direct effect with peptides and BG level. External HGH usage will cause problems with insulin receptors if used for too long as well that can lead to diabetes as well without the use of insulin.

This is in turn why IFBB pros have to run such high doses of insulin and mix them. Long acting with short acting, which in turns generally leads to diabetes.

Hope this helps

JohnnyJumpman

JohnnyJumpman

Awards
Longest I have run them for myself is 8 weeks.

Growth has been years but I do use metformin to keep my insulin receptors fresh

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Longest I have run them for myself is 8 weeks.

Growth has been years but I do use metformin to keep my insulin receptors fresh
Interesting
Metformin will keep from going diabetic?
I thought about getting on it awhile ago
But since I eat clean. Can gain and loose weight when I want. Don't ever feel hypo or shaky. I stopped tripping on it.
I've been wanting to get a home test kit.
Do you think that's accurate?
I think the big concern with running peptides especially a ghrh/ghrp combo for that long is the effects on your insulin receptors. I have known many people that their blood work showed crazy numbers in their A1C and fasted blood plasma levels. Several mods from another site had mentioned to me years ago that they personally thought there diabetes came from the over usage of peptides.

I would def get a fasted blood test done to make sure your levels are all solid because of the direct effect with peptides and BG level. External HGH usage will cause problems with insulin receptors if used for too long as well that can lead to diabetes as well without the use of insulin.

This is in turn why IFBB pros have to run such high doses of insulin and mix them. Long acting with short acting, which in turns generally leads to diabetes.

Hope this helps

TRIGUY

TRIGUY

Awards
I would would switch back & forth to peptides that "supposedly" increase your own body production.

hcg for hgh

hexarelin, I may be wrong

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bobi593 IGF-1/GH 37
IGF-1/GH 12
IGF-1/GH 2
IGF-1/GH 2
GLHF Anabolics 4