Peptide/aas advice

Dfirestine220

Dfirestine220

Awards
Looking to do my 5th aas cycle and my first peptide stack any advice based on results.

Dfirestine220

Dfirestine220

Awards
Goals? Stats? Previous cycle exp? compounds and results/dosing ect?
Goals 200lb I'm at 175.looking for another 2 inches on my arms,but really trying to transform my legs calf's.

I started training at 129 lb. Did dbol I think 30 mg day my first cycle for like 2 months got a lil gains.wasnt even trying a few months before I did it.i was 17 then.did what some guy from work told me to do for orals cuz I didn't want to pin anything then

The at like 23 I did a small cycle of car I think I gained like 3-5 lbs was shredded tho

Then did 400mg deca 500 mg sust for 12 weeks gained like 15lb

Sus500mg to 750 with 400primo for 12 weeks added winny from 8-16 got good gains from that

Then did prop and deca 100mg prop eod for 12weeks w 400 deca got strong off that bench 325 for reps 100 lb dumbbell. For shoulder press preacher curls single arm 65 lb dumbbells.

Then in like dec08/Jan 09 did some winny tabs that was my last time.stop training for a few years 11,12,13 into 14 I been training since then again just bar work and sand bag untill 2019 when I got out.got a gym membership Dec 19 Now this march 28th started lgd and mk .before I started the mk and lgd I got my weight up 4-5 lb more than when I was on the prop stack I'm at like 175 as of last week and I'm leaning out a bit.ill check my bf again probally at 9-10 percent

Dfirestine220

Dfirestine220

Awards
At 23 did var .sry my phone is stupid

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If it was me I would start back simple. You are going to respond well since it has been a while since you ran anything. I am very conservative so if it was me:

1.test at a dose that does NOT require and AI/SERM to prevent gyno.
2. primo or mast
3. telmisartan: angiotensin receptor blocker: basically negate many of the negative potential effects on the cardiac system.

It's simple, relatively easy on lab markers(sane dosing assumed) and would provide a nice look for summer.

Dfirestine220

Dfirestine220

Awards
If it was me I would start back simple. You are going to respond well since it has been a while since you ran anything. I am very conservative so if it was me:

1.test at a dose that does NOT require and AI/SERM to prevent gyno.
2. primo or mast
3. telmisartan: angiotensin receptor blocker: basically negate many of the negative potential effects on the cardiac system.

It's simple, relatively easy on lab markers(sane dositng assumed) and would provide a nice look for summer.
How much test and what kind? I also haven't tried Masterson yet would you recommend that over primo? And who has the best primo/mast now anyone's amps better than bottles.telmisartan how much mg dosing,and more importantly where am I gonna find it. I like to buy quality/pharma if when I can.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I cannot help you on sources of gear. Dosing is personal as stated I like as much test as can be used without needing and AI/SERM so that is going to be a very personal number. Dosing on primo or mast should, IMO, be the smallest amount needed to achieve one's goals. Any more than that is IMO not worth the physical health cost and monetary cost.

Telmisartan can be had from any number of Indian online-pharmacies but will likely take a long time to receive due to the current situation over there taking a turn for the worse. Use a dose that dose not lower you BP too much, for me that is 40mg/day. YMMV

As to mast vs primo that is a personal preference and also trusting your source. I think you are less likely to get bunk mast but you never truly know unless testing your supply.