Peg MGF

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A few questions

1) Does it effect your insulin sensitivity in a similar fashion to IGF? Will it mess with my blood sugar? I follow a CKD diet and I want to know if I will effect this is any way as I avoid carbs quite a bit.

2) Can I obtain any noticeable results without running IGF simultaneously? (I do plan to run a low dose Test Cyp Cycle alongside it - 300 mg/week)

3) Since I do not plan to run IGF with it (unless I NEED TO), should I still follow the posted protocols of 2x/week?

I appreciate the help and advice

drumirvin

Awards
Whacked, I have run Peg MGF with IGF an without. Both times, I used Peg, I was on cycle (ok, I "cycle" to much...anyways) I believe and this is purely my own opinion and please someone chime in and hang me for it if I am wrong, that using IGF during the peg MGF cycle or at least immediately after, works so much better. I know the test will help mature the baby satellite cells and hopefully cause hyperplasia, but it seems to me that the IGF, solidifies the MGF. I don't the reasoning for this...this would be a LakeMount D question....and he may disagree with my reasoning. OH and yes stick to the 2X per week protocol. As far as insulin sensitivity...I had none with Peg MGF alone...now....with the IGF...at my new dosing scheme (brought to you by Grunt76) I do not have the major hypo feelings since my dosage is lower and spread out EOD. Still take caution...The very first time I did IGF, I was on BodyOpus...man....talk about having your azz handed to you. Just keep the carbs handy, even when doing MGF alone...Just in case...remember I am me and you are you... everyone can react differently to compounds, diet, peptides, ect...Good luck man..I am actually seeing results from two months ago...coming up now. It's crazy, but true. The cells are starting to mature.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
thank you.

So

Sun, Wed --- 150 mcg MGF
Mon, Tue, Thur, Sat --- 50 mcg IGF

Look good? Grunt?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
thank you.

So

Sun, Wed --- 150 mcg MGF
Mon, Tue, Thur, Sat --- 50 mcg IGF

Look good? Grunt?
Yes that will work out well. Is this the PEG mgf, or the regular?

Also, you can count on your sugar levels remaining stable when doing the mgf.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yes, PegMGF

Thanks for your help Grunt.

superstar

Awards
Inject immediately PWO?

Thanks for all the knowledge you have shared, Grunt. I read and am following your LR3 protocol - 50 mcg E3D, immediately PWO in the toilet stall. I'm gonna try to stack it with MGF now. I just ordered Oratropin per your recommendation in one of the threads which is oral and MGF which I will pin. Do I still want to hit the muscle I just trained with MGF and as soon as I finish my workout? I haven't been using BW for my IGF injections and would prefer not to use it with MGF. Can I just draw out my 150 mcg dose from the bottle I ordered from the board sponsor or will it need to be reconstituted?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the knowledge you have shared, Grunt. I read and am following your LR3 protocol - 50 mcg E3D, immediately PWO in the toilet stall. I'm gonna try to stack it with MGF now. I just ordered Oratropin per your recommendation in one of the threads which is oral and MGF which I will pin. Do I still want to hit the muscle I just trained with MGF and as soon as I finish my workout? I haven't been using BW for my IGF injections and would prefer not to use it with MGF. Can I just draw out my 150 mcg dose from the bottle I ordered from the board sponsor or will it need to be reconstituted?
You kinda HAVE TO dilute the MGF with BW. Or with NaCl. Any why not use it?

MGF is done 24 hours prior to IGF-1. So... With Oratropin, you would do this:

Day1: MGF, sub-Q or IM, anywhere, it doesn't matter. Ideally, in the morning.
Day2: Oratropin in the morning.
Day3: Nothing, you're still riding the Oratropin
Repeat.