peg-mgf and igf-1lr3 cycle, please help a brother out...

smallbaby

smallbaby

Awards
Hi all,new to the board,love the stuff I`ve read here so far.

Well my main concern and question is regarding timing when i combine these 2 peptides.
As I understand and what I read in the RussianStars article is that Peg-mgf should be taken on REST DAYS!
I train mon-wed, thursday is off, fri-satur , sunday off.
*does it really need to be taken on rest days or can i take it say mon and thursday cuz then i wouldnt have to tweak my training*

Can i take Peg-mgf sunday 200mcg, and thursday 200mcg say in the AM, on empty stomach,30 mins later i eat?
is this ok ?

I would take IGF-1lr3 on mon 40mcg, tues 40mcg, wedn OFF, fri 40mcg and saturday 40mcg.
only question is WHEN?? does it matter if its pre workout or even post workout since its long acting?
i plan to run this for 5 weeks, and is there any sense in taking peg-mgf ALONE for next 3 weeks and in total for 8 weeks?
with this i plan on taking test prop, tren ACE and masteron. my only concern so to say is because tren raises IGF levels is there any sense in taking it or IGF for that matter?

thanks to all, and hopefully I wont take to much of your time!

wtmdcg91

wtmdcg91

Awards
Hi all,new to the board,love the stuff I`ve read here so far.

Well my main concern and question is regarding timing when i combine these 2 peptides.
As I understand and what I read in the RussianStars article is that Peg-mgf should be taken on REST DAYS!
I train mon-wed, thursday is off, fri-satur , sunday off.
*does it really need to be taken on rest days or can i take it say mon and thursday cuz then i wouldnt have to tweak my training*

Can i take Peg-mgf sunday 200mcg, and thursday 200mcg say in the AM, on empty stomach,30 mins later i eat?
is this ok ?

I would take IGF-1lr3 on mon 40mcg, tues 40mcg, wedn OFF, fri 40mcg and saturday 40mcg.
only question is WHEN?? does it matter if its pre workout or even post workout since its long acting?
i plan to run this for 5 weeks, and is there any sense in taking peg-mgf ALONE for next 3 weeks and in total for 8 weeks?
with this i plan on taking test prop, tren ACE and masteron. my only concern so to say is because tren raises IGF levels is there any sense in taking it or IGF for that matter?

thanks to all, and hopefully I wont take to much of your time!

First of all , You take PegMgf on your off days from training don't matter empty stomach or not . IGF on the other you should have enough carbs to take it. Igf is usually taken after your workout pretty much right away.
Since you will be on gear you don't need to take either ... You take them after you done with your cycle to help you from coming off . Test especially raises the igf levels so cycle it after. Good luck!