PEG 400

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
For research purposes, where do you guys get your PEG 400? A spot that sold empty bottles as well in 100-500ml capacities would be awesome. Did a search, but it seems it's too common to turn up a specific thread.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
That website is all messed up. I keep getting errors over there. Is this PEG 400 stuff really safe to drink?
It better be. I have a glass of it every night with dinner.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
In the amounts that are used for a single PH dose yes, it is safe. I've got a bottle sitting in my freezer.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
In the amounts that are used for a single PH dose yes, it is safe. I've got a bottle sitting in my freezer.
What's the alternative, olive oil and some BA and/or BB if the substance is soluable enough, or is there another way of doing orals that's practical for most methylated powders?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
What's the alternative, olive oil and some BA and/or BB if the substance is soluable enough, or is there another way of doing orals that's practical for most methylated powders?
It depends on the powder. Honestly, PEG400 is most practical for most powders. You really don't have to worry about injesting a few MLs a day. And I'll testify that PEG400 goes down a lot smoother than everclear. :eek: :blink:

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
LO, any experience with Peg and M4OHN? I have a little peg 400 (200 ml), obviously some olive oil, and 2 grams of the powder. I would need upwards of 16-20 grams a day as well at my size. Also, what bottles are you putting the solutions into?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
LO, any experience with Peg and M4OHN? I have a little peg 400 (200 ml), obviously some olive oil, and 2 grams of the powder. I would need upwards of 16-20 grams a day as well at my size. Also, what bottles are you putting the solutions into?
None. I can't tell you how well it would dissolve. Sldge could. As for what bottles I use, I was smart and saved all my old beta bottles he used to use. You can get them at the link above. ;)

Goanna

Awards
Anyone know of any types of stores that may sell PEG locally? Would a feed supply have it for any reason?

I just need like 20ml of it, and really dont feel like ordering online and paying shipping for a single little bottle of PEG, lol.