Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
Hi all,

We are planning to have another baby.
I had 1,4 andro and epi andro cycle and I’m in 2nd month off after PCT
Any idea about the following:

-which pro hormones, PEDs that I can uses and doses not have negative impact on future baby(I know the answer may be big no but I’m just checking as I’m not well versed in this regard )

-how long I should wait before trying to have this baby

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hi all,

We are planning to have another baby.
I had 1,4 andro and epi andro cycle and I’m in 2nd month off after PCT
Any idea about the following:

-which pro hormones, PEDs that I can uses and doses not have negative impact on future baby(I know the answer may be big no but I’m just checking as I’m not well versed in this regard )

-how long I should wait before trying to have this baby
Dunno but my wife got pregnant with our 1st child when i was on PCT with clomid following Dbol cycle. All of my kids have turned out fine.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whatever drugs your on shouldn’t make a difference in how your child turns out. It’s the mother carry the child that needs to avoid drug use. Your jizz will be fine.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But it’ll obviously contain less sperm if your suppressing your test with androgenic drugs.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Whatever drugs your on shouldn’t make a difference in how your child turns out. It’s the mother carry the child that needs to avoid drug use. Your jizz will be fine.
Thor, as far as I know, PED use on the part of the father won't affect the child (guys with medical backgrounds could answer better).
However, if the genetic material passed on by the Father is corrupted by drugs (or other means), it can definitely be passed on to the child.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I got 1 monster n have cycled at past... i dunno why you would wait, just keep busting them nuts n dont pull out.. the less suppressive a cycle, the least it will affect FSH. take antioxidants which have relation of LH/FSH health.. vitE, vitk2, berries, turmeric etc.

if ur worried there are many things that increase sperm count/morphology.. clomid, nolva, zinc, mucuna, tongkat ali...

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
So according to what u all mentioned u believe that nothing would impact future Child unless I’m having a any genetic problems that could pass to Child And. It won’t matter even if I was on a pro-hormone cycle (from child health perspective )

But It would impact sperm count and ability to get her pregnant due to suppression.

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
I got 1 monster n have cycled at past... i dunno why you would wait, just keep busting them nuts n dont pull out.. the less suppressive a cycle, the least it will affect FSH. take antioxidants which have relation of LH/FSH health.. vitE, vitk2, berries, turmeric etc.

if ur worried there are many things that increase sperm count/morphology.. clomid, nolva, zinc, mucuna, tongkat ali...
I’m taking zinc, folic, milk thistle extract and my protein alpha men multi and I finished my pct with clomid mid September

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
Any online resource in this regard

Also what that would raise another question if someone is on TRT would doctors advise Him to go ahead and have children, or would they advise him to take certain precautions ?

Coz in that case can we assume that someone taking 4ad or any other Oral test base can do exactly what was recommended buy doctor others on TRT ?

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
Thor, as far as I know, PED use on the part of the father won't affect the child (guys with medical backgrounds could answer better).
However, if the genetic material passed on by the Father is corrupted by drugs (or other means), it can definitely be passed on to the child.
It would be great if we have anyone with medical background who can give us answer

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
It would be great if we have anyone with medical background who can give us answer
there are some chatter online & hypothesis that lower than optimal sperm morphology i.e mutated/abnormal sperms can lead to certain conditions of the baby i.e downs, etc.. but medical literature will tell you that unhealthy/abnormal sperm has less chance of able to fertilize /enter the egg. so healthier sperm is better able to fertilize eggs.

My best advice to you... If you are worried then stay off for 2 months try to improve ur sperm count wth herbal test boosters, etc that are proven. on literature. I can help you with concoction if ur interested. also keep your wife healthy - exercise, healthy diet, antioxidants, etc.

changes of downs, etc, increased the longer you wait, and older the women gets. so dont wait too long.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t know if that’s true. I believe a father can be a drug addict, alcoholic, cigarette smoker and still have a perfectly healthy child so long as the mother is healthy during pregnancy. If you can give blood while high on drugs, but not pass those chemical adulterants onto the person receiving a blood donation, then I doubt your sperm would be tainted from drug use.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
But It would impact sperm count and ability to get her pregnant due to suppression.
^this^
Steroid, depending on how long you’re on and on what, can effect sperm count.

I was on TRT for 3 years and my sperm was “too low to measure”, but after 1 month of HCG and Clomid for 2 months I got my wife pregnant.

If the goal is to have kids I would stay natural, but, it’s a lot of ppl that have got their girl pregnant while on, it’s just no way to know.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Kinda makes you wonder though. If your test level is like 5,000 NG/dl and you make a baby, could that sumbich come out looking like Arnold JR? lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t know if that’s true. I believe a father can be a drug addict, alcoholic, cigarette smoker and still have a perfectly healthy child so long as the mother is healthy during pregnancy. If you can give blood while high on drugs, but not pass those chemical adulterants onto the person receiving a blood donation, then I doubt your sperm would be tainted from drug use.
This is basic science, brother.
Even if the Father's genetic material is corrupted, that doesn't mean it will be passed on to the child.
And the same thing holds true with the mother.
Are you familiar with Agent Orange (for one)?
Genetic abnormalities have definitely been passed on to children (I've not only researched it, I've also seen it first hand) BY THE FATHER, after the Father had been previously exposed to these compounds.
Not all exposure results in corruption, and not all corruption is passed on to children, but half of a child's genetic material comes from the Father.

Genetic corruption before conception (but passed on to the child), and ill effects from exposure to harmful substances after conception are two different things.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My kids love prohormones. I mean, wait, what?

I have three kids, unless you manage to fully shut off your production of sperm beyond that which HCG can fix... You'll be fine, I'm almost certain of it.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have not seen or heard that altered steroid hormones will create an abnormal spermatozoa morphology. They will simply either be produced, or suppressed. Their production process itself isn't diseased in some way, simply turned down.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have not seen or heard that altered steroid hormones will create an abnormal spermatozoa morphology. They will simply either be produced, or suppressed. Their production process itself isn't diseased in some way, simply turned down.
I haven't heard of it either (I kind of alluded to that in my first comment).
I was just making it clear that half of a child's genetic material comes from the Father.

I knew a girl who's Father was exposed to Agent Orange, and it did some weird stuff to her (although it couldn't be 100% proven, the Government still paid them).

I do understand that AO was designed to be destructive, and the compounds that we use were not. But some of them are untested (at least to a degree).

I believe that children won't be affected by this, but as always..... We spin the wheel, and we take our chances.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I haven't heard of it either (I kind of alluded to that in my first comment).
I was just making it clear that half of a child's genetic material comes from the Father.

I knew a girl who's Father was exposed to Agent Orange, and it did some weird stuff to her (although it couldn't be 100% proven, the Government still paid them).

I do understand that AO was designed to be destructive, and the compounds that we use were not. But some of them are untested (at least to a degree).

I believe that children won't be affected by this, but as always..... We spin the wheel, and we take our chances.
There is a good chance certain SARMS or ppar modulators might cause birth defects, which may be found some day.

If AAS we use regularly caused them, we would most definitely know already. It would be a known fact, hormone doctors would use it in their anti steroid spiel.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There is a good chance certain SARMS or ppar modulators might cause birth defects, which may be found some day.

If steroids caused them, we would most definitely know already. It would be a known fact, hormone doctors would use it in their anti steroid spiel.
So then, you think that we can clear all steroids, including ones that haven't made it through proper testing, because they fall in the "steroids" group?
I tend to be an individual substance type of guy.
All of these things we use haven't gone through rigorous human testing (including keeping track of offspring health).
Not to mention... All of these substances haven't been manufactured in an Underwriters Laboratories approved facility. LOL

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So then, you think that we can clear all steroids, including ones that haven't made it through proper testing, because they fall in the "steroids" group?
I tend to be an individual substance type of guy.
All of these things we use haven't gone through rigorous human testing (including keeping track of offspring health).
Not to mention... All of these substances haven't been manufactured in an Underwriters Laboratories approved facility. LOL
The steroids in question being the known anabolic androgenic steroids we use.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In fact with most of the steroids we use, the majority of the facts were determined in the 1940s-1960s.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
"as far as I know PED use by the Father won't affect the child" - Renew1 (11-9-18) ^^^

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In fact with most of the steroids we use, the majority of the facts were determined in the 1940s-1960s.
Were they also produced in the back room of someone's house? In fact, I think not.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Were they also produced in the back room of someone's house? In fact, I think not.
They aren't now either. The raw powder still comes from some type of pharm factory. There is no chemistry happening in an ugl. They mix powder with oil and slap a label on it.

It aint like a meth lab.

zainebsuggested

zainebsuggested

Awards
Such additives can greatly affect the health of a poor child.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You know. I have taken anabolics since my teens. I got my wife pregnant with our first kid halfway through a superdrol cycle. My second kid was towards the end of an epistane cycle. Interestingly enough my first daughter is built like a tank (I mean that in a good way). She is super strong and bulkier but definitely not fat. My second daughter is much leaner and more athletic and still stronger than other children her age despite being smaller than most.
I have often joked it’s because of what I was taking at the time.
Alas I have a superdrol baby and an epistane baby.

guamfw

guamfw

Awards
It would help if you stopped taking supplements for a while. You should avoid fast foods full of artificial coloring and preservatives. The male genital system is no less sensitive than the female one - any negative influence from the outside harms it. You should lead a healthy lifestyle, practicing moderately active sports or taking regular walks in the parks or the countryside. As a mental preparation, you can help children in need through https://fosterplus.org. This way, you will form a concept of taking responsibility for the child. Take care of the health of your family.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SatishOG Anabolics 39
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 23
Kronic Anabolics 19
Anabolics 0