Peanut butter benefits

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
I've recently been adding 2-3 peanut butter sandwiches made with Ezekiel bread in May daily diet after lifting before my 3 meals of chicken and rice. Been trying to stay consistent and staying away from snacking.

What have you guys seen with peanut butter in your diet? Kindve a broad question I know, but I'm wondering if anyone has had bad experiences with a healthy dose of peanut butter onca daily basis in terms of added unwanted fat? These sandwiches help my cravings for sugar but I'm wondering if too much may hinder any wait loss

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've recently been adding 2-3 peanut butter sandwiches made with Ezekiel bread in May daily diet after lifting before my 3 meals of chicken and rice. Been trying to stay consistent and staying away from snacking.

What have you guys seen with peanut butter in your diet? Kindve a broad question I know, but I'm wondering if anyone has had bad experiences with a healthy dose of peanut butter onca daily basis in terms of added unwanted fat? These sandwiches help my cravings for sugar but I'm wondering if too much may hinder any wait loss
If it fits within your macros and you’re still in a caloric deficit then you’re fine.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ya as long as it’s not making you go overboard for calories there’s not anything inherently special or negative with some peanut butter in your diet, especially if you enjoy it.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Look into unsalted peanut butter. I don't bother with sandwiches. I eat a jar of unsalted every 2-3 days in addition to my diet. Hasn't had any negative effects at all.

If you need to feed a sweet tooth, look into raw honey.

I make whole food bars with 50/50 raw honey/unsalted PB and whey. Feel free to PM if you want details.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I make whole food bars with 50/50 raw honey/unsalted PB and whey. Feel free to PM if you want details.
Same here. Honey or Syrup, PB, bananas, a little avocado oil, oats, and protein powder. Easy home made protein bars.