PCT Thoughts

Kendallkmw

Awards
Currently I'm runnin IML Super Epi Andro, Celtic One, Sup3er DH3A, IML M-Sten, and Alpha Forma-V. I'm running everything 4 weeks except the Alpha which I'm only running it the last 3 weeks. Today is day16 so I need to get this PCT nailed down. For PCT I have Clo/Nolva on hand. Would it be ok to run the Sup3r DH3A and Alpha Forma-V along side it in the PCT. Also I have some SARMS on hand and particularly I've heard running Ostarine in PCT is beneficial for retention. I've also got LGD, Rad-140, S4, and Arimistane on hand. Thoughts on how to package this PCT.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sarms are suppressive and should not be run during pct

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Don’t run the sarms or dhea in pct bro.

Just run either clomid or nolva with the forma v.

I know it wasn’t the question but 4 weeks is really short for an Andro run - you had any results?

Kendallkmw

Awards
Don’t run the sarms or dhea in pct bro.

Just run either clomid or nolva with the forma v.

I know it wasn’t the question but 4 weeks is really short for an Andro run - you had any results?
I was only using the Andro and Super DH3A to combat any lethargy or energy loss from the M-Sten and Alpha-1 stacked. I'm running this combo as recomp with the intentions of retainable gains. I'm 12.5% body fat and was 183.8 lbs last night and I absolutely see the change. I have enough M-Sten to run it a week or two extra if I want to and I thought about bumping the Alpha-1 up 10mg the last week. Overall I am moving the direction I want. Im eating about 700 calories over maintenance.