Pct suggestions

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have 3 weeks left of my cycle and wanted to pick some brains for advice/suggestions. I have used both clomid and nolva in the past with success but now I have hcg on hand and it is my first time using it.

How would you guys dose the hcg for pct? Looking for protocol suggestions

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Depending on what you are running you’ll have a gap after last pin and start off pct (if your pal only then that gap would be short)

dose hcg in that window in big doses (like 2,500 iu twice a week for 4 weeks), can use less, theres a few different protocols but the principle is to dose after last anabolic dose and before nolva/clomid starts

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Depending on what you are running you’ll have a gap after last pin and start off pct (if your pal only then that gap would be short)

dose hcg in that window in big doses (like 2,500 iu twice a week for 4 weeks), can use less, theres a few different protocols but the principle is to dose after last anabolic dose and before nolva/clomid starts
Ran test e and primo at 300 with tbol on the back end.

Are you saying pin the hcg week after last pin? Like if my last shot was Thursday I should pin the following Thursday.

I generally wait 2 weeks before starting pct...when should I start hcg?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ran test e and primo at 300 with tbol on the back end.

Are you saying pin the hcg week after last pin? Like if my last shot was Thursday I should pin the following Thursday.

I generally wait 2 weeks before starting pct...when should I start hcg?
after test e you need to wait 3-4 weeks at least for the ester to clear and start pct bro.

hcg can be started anytime around that last pin. In a nutshell (pun intended) your kick starting your nuts so when the pct starts and the test is clear that part of the process is easier and quicker