PCT Suggestions

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
Wrapping up my DMZ cycle soon and I have Clomid, MTest, Sustain Alpha and some Xgels lined up to try and maintain as much mass as possible. Also some Virtus in case I get any flare-ups for whatever reason.

Anyone think I should change it up or just stick to this? Ran Clomid only for my last cycles PCT and recovered great but it wasn’t quite as strong of a run so I figured I’d add a little bit more stuff this go-around.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks good to me, especially if it worked before for you. What made it a stronger run this time? Larger dose or longer time on? I'm not sure what your clomid dosing looks like but you could always do an extra week if you feel it necessary also.

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
I ran 1 Andro/Epi last run. I did 50/25/25/12.5 on the Clomid last time and plan to do the same for this one. Just want to make sure I do everything I can to recover properly. Hate the damn shape of the xgels and still don’t understand why they’re shaped like that lol

Last edited:
boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't used sustain, and didn't see too much from ArA but it wasn't X-gels. Lately I've been loving GW during PCT. It helps me keep up with the volume and intensity while coming off.

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha. Yea this Sustain is something else lol keeps me going!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think the set you have looks good to me! You got your natty supps plus your serm in pct!

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Virtus is arguably the best otc AI at the moment IME. Inhibit E is solid as well. Good choice on test booster also. With Clomid this PCT looks good. With Clomid I do 75/50/50/25 for cycles over 8weeks but that's just my preference.

Reactions: UNX
blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
Virtus is arguably the best otc AI at the moment IME. Inhibit E is solid as well. Good choice on test booster also. With Clomid this PCT looks good. With Clomid I do 75/50/50/25 for cycles over 8weeks but that's just my preference.
Yea I only ran it for 5 which is the reason for my Clomid dosing. Two weeks in and feeling good! Things are going back to normal already and I haven’t had to use the Virtus.