PCT ?'s after 10 weeks of Rad 140 w/Test Base

drlynch8

Awards
Hi Everybody, just have a couple ?'s in regards to a PCT I am putting together for my current run of RAD 140 cycle. (Holy hell the RAD is awesome btw.)

I am currently running 20mg ED (thinking of bumping to 30 mg for weeks 8-10) of RAD 140 with 500mg of Andro Test (from Preadtor Nutrition UK, supposedly a one step conversion to test)

Seeing some great results and no sides to speak of with the exception of slight lethargy weeks 1 and 2, but nothing to harsh.

Anyways:

I have two bottles of Toremifene from a board sponsor, and I've heard great things about it getting ur nuts back in just 2-3 days, as well as being much less in terms of toxicity and sides. Anybody have experience with Torem?

I planned on running it at 60/120/90/60/30, the first week of 60mg being the last week on cycle. Is that over kill? Should I just start after the last dose of Rad/Test? I've heard that it can make for a very smooth transition to start the SERM on your last week to bounce back quicker.

My AI of choice is Arimistane (Estro Strike 2.0 which I'm using on cycle for any estro conversion..it also has E. Cottonii for prolcatin/gyno control)... I will run this in reverse taper from the SERM at 0/1/2/3 pills a day, equating to 0/25/50/75mg of Arimistane.

I of course also have the standard PCT Assist product and Reduce XT for Cortisol which will be steady dosed throughout.

My last question is about a Natural Anabolic I am hearing great things about. I have two botttles for a two month run of Anafuse. I wouldn't expect any sort of huge gains from it, but I feel that if I start at the same time as my PCT, I may be able to cancel out the loss of gains one can assume to occur coming off cycle.

Any experience with anafuse/natural anabolics in PCT?

Thanks guys, always get some solid answers from people here. I am also happy to answer any questions about the RAD 140 experience thus far, but mind you, I am only 4 weeks in.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
IMO it’s better to run the SERM from the beginning but starting a week early can only help recovery. Sounds like a good plan

drlynch8

Awards
IMO it’s better to run the SERM from the beginning but starting a week early can only help recovery. Sounds like a good plan
I hadn't heard about that until just recently, but I suppose it does make sense. I have the funds for more Torem, do you think it would behoov me to just take 60mg ED starting today, which is also the Start of week 4? Then bump it to 120 at the end and taper down?