unnamed2
Member
I live in Norway and a pct is hard to get here.
I can only get a few of them, and these are the ones i can get. My question is, what should i use? After a ph? And what of does should i not use?
Do i need something else? Besides this? Liver cycle?
AX - Advanced PCT
Brawn Nutrition - 6-BROMO
Brawn Nutrition - ATD 90 tabs
Fusion Supplements - Post Cycle Matrix 90 caps
Lecheek Nutrition - AD-3 PCT 60 caps
RN - Revolution PCT 60 caps
I can only get a few of them, and these are the ones i can get. My question is, what should i use? After a ph? And what of does should i not use?
Do i need something else? Besides this? Liver cycle?
AX - Advanced PCT
Brawn Nutrition - 6-BROMO
Brawn Nutrition - ATD 90 tabs
Fusion Supplements - Post Cycle Matrix 90 caps
Lecheek Nutrition - AD-3 PCT 60 caps
RN - Revolution PCT 60 caps