PCT question for my 1/4/epi cycle

deadlyzach

Awards
I'll be running the 1/4/epi andro stack for 8 weeks.

1-andro 330mg ED
4-andro 330mg ED
Epiandro 1000mg ED

So for pct I'm just doing Clomid 50/50/25/25

Do I really need to add in any other otc pct or would the Clomid be good enough? And has anyone ever needed an AI on cycle with the andros? I'm thinking of picking up some aromasin but im on a slight budget which is why I'm keeping the pct very basic as well.

MG223

Awards
A natty test booster such as m-test, alphamax xt or k1ngsblood will help in pct. do you have any on cycle support ?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you're clomid is gtg, you'll be fine. You could add a natty test booster or otc pct if you like. I've never ran andros, but it wouldn't hurt to have aromasin on hand anyways; you may need it on hand in the future anyways and it would suck if you ran into an estro issue and ended up waiting 2 weeks for it to come in

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some like to keep the natty products like Alphamax XT for the last week of SERM. Then you can run it for 8 weeks to help keep your gains.

deadlyzach

Awards
One more thing, would research chem Clomid be ok for such a mild cycle? I can get pharma it's just more of a hassle because my source is overseas.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
One more thing, would research chem Clomid be ok for such a mild cycle? I can get pharma it's just more of a hassle because my source is overseas.
Get pharma, research is a ****ing joke

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A natty test booster such as m-test, alphamax xt or k1ngsblood will help in pct. do you have any on cycle support ?
This. Alphamax xt would be an awesome addition to your pct. Also your stack is a very common one so check out the supplement logs section and search for similar stacks and see what they ran along side their serm in pct.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This. Alphamax xt would be an awesome addition to your pct. Also your stack is a very common one so check out the supplement logs section and search for similar stacks and see what they ran along side their serm in pct.
Yes, check out other logs.

I would always run something OTC with a SERM since these products can help with cortsiol, libido etc.

AlphaMax XT. It will have you covered from all angles, in addition to the SERM. You will get a full dosed AI, Ashwagandha can also help reduce cortisol y reducing stress/anxiety. It also provides an increase in body comp. It helps maintain lean mass and increase fat loss. F95 increase cAMP levels and also does the same thing regarding body composition. You also have several ingredients that will aid in boosting testosterone. It beats buying an AI, testbooster, something for libido, etc. It is a nice, all in one solution when combined with a SERM.

Also, nutriverse has 20% off Alphamax XT when you add it to your cart and you can save 5% on top of that with code AM5

https://www.nutri-verse.com/alphamax-xt-by-performax-labs/

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards