PCT Question for light, long cycle.

ARR

Awards
What’s up fellas,

New to the forum but was really hoping to get some informed opinions on what proper PCT might be for the cycle I’m on. I’m currently on week 11 of a 16 (possibly 18) week cycle of 200mg/week test cyp. Based on a ton of online research and discussion with a buddy who runs a TRT clinic, here’s what I was thinking of doing:

After last pin, 500 IU of HCG every day for 10 days. Wait 4 days after last HCG shot and then start Nolva for 4 weeks. Week 1 40mg, week 2 20 mg, week 3 20 mg, weeks 4 10 mg. Based on my low dose, do you think this is overkill on the PCT?

Btw, yes, I do realize this is barely above a TRT dose but it’s my first step into the world of anabolics so I wanted to be conservative in my approach. I’ve actually seen good results from this. Put on about 15+ pounds so far. I’d say 10 lbs of it is muscle. Anyways, thank you all for the help.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're on trt a while year you might see a lot of difference you would naturally but to run test 18 weeks will barely do anything compared to 10 or 12. The gains will definitely slow down a lot and I don't see it being worth to push that long. Do nolva 40/40/20/20 and preferably 6 weeks pct so maybe 40/40/20/20/20/20 or 40/40/20/20/10/10

ARR

Awards
If you're on trt a while year you might see a lot of difference you would naturally but to run test 18 weeks will barely do anything compared to 10 or 12. The gains will definitely slow down a lot and I don't see it being worth to push that long. Do nolva 40/40/20/20 and preferably 6 weeks pct so maybe 40/40/20/20/20/20 or 40/40/20/20/10/10
Thanks Chados. Any opinion on the HCG? Do you think it’s necessary at that dose, assuming I cut the cycle at 12 weeks? I’d say I’m a little suppressed. Some slight shrinkage on the nuts.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Chados. Any opinion on the HCG? Do you think it’s necessary at that dose, assuming I cut the cycle at 12 weeks? I’d say I’m a little suppressed. Some slight shrinkage on the nuts.
You don't need it but it doesn't hurt. I think it can help you maintain the gains better.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think the pct you have layed out is fine.. I would absolutely run it 16-18 weeks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs 19
Supplements 2
35 and Older 2
Anabolics 7
Post Cycle Therapy 6