PCT protocol

dil007

Awards
Hi Guys I just finished my first steroid cycle. Ran Test E and and Deca for 15weeks
Test E 500mg a week (15weeks)
Deca 300mg a week (14weeks)
Gained 10kg of body weight

I got HCG, Nolvadex and CLOMID for PCT. would appreciate if you guys share your thoughts knowledge about PCT and any suggestions

This is how I planned to do the PCT

18days after the last dose * HCG - 750eod x 4, 500eod x 3, 250eod x 2

25days after the last dose * Nolvadex- 40x for 18days and 20x for 14 days

25days after the last dose* Clomid - 50 everyday

Thanks you

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Decent plan but I'd do the hCG 500iu every third day. Too high a dose causes excess E2 conversion in the testes and then blunts their response to hCG. Nolvadex will not block the E2 receptors in the testes from research conducted. 500iu stays active in men about 3 days hence the longer schedule.

Attachments

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
do not use HCG in pct. Shouldve been using it on cycle. hcg mimics LH, it will impair recovery used in pct. You only need 20 per day on the nolva, and 25 per day on the clomid.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hi Guys I just finished my first steroid cycle. Ran Test E and and Deca for 15weeks
Test E 500mg a week (15weeks)
Deca 300mg a week (14weeks)
Gained 10kg of body weight

I got HCG, Nolvadex and CLOMID for PCT. would appreciate if you guys share your thoughts knowledge about PCT and any suggestions

This is how I planned to do the PCT

18days after the last dose * HCG - 750eod x 4, 500eod x 3, 250eod x 2

25days after the last dose * Nolvadex- 40x for 18days and 20x for 14 days

25days after the last dose* Clomid - 50 everyday

Thanks you
proper cycle and proper pct plan. I would bring the hcg forward and dose higher though (like 5,000 iu split into 2 doses for 2 weeks straight after last pin).

nolva and clomid looks good

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You should have used the HCG throughout, but at this point what BadRad said is ideal I feel. I also would probably run the Nolva at 20mg from the start of it so you can run it longer, and just do 25mg Clomid after the first week of 50.

This cycle is honestly going to probably take a while to recover from due to the length and the Deca, hence me promoting the extended SERM use.

Remember to keep training hard and eat enough clean food to fuel your training. You won’t be able to get away with as much junk off cycle and especially in PCT. It’s normal to lose some water-weight.

dil007

Awards
proper cycle and proper pct plan. I would bring the hcg forward and dose higher though (like 5,000 iu split into 2 doses for 2 weeks straight after last pin).

nolva and clomid looks good
Hi, Thanks a lot much appreciated.
do I have to give a week or 2 off after the last pin to take HCG or start on the same week?
Is 5000iu is enough?

dil007

Awards
You should have used the HCG throughout, but at this point what BadRad said is ideal I feel. I also would probably run the Nolva at 20mg from the start of it so you can run it longer, and just do 25mg Clomid after the first week of 50.

This cycle is honestly going to probably take a while to recover from due to the length and the Deca, hence me promoting the extended SERM use.

Remember to keep training hard and eat enough clean food to fuel your training. You won’t be able to get away with as much junk off cycle and especially in PCT. It’s normal to lose some water-weight.
Thank you much appreciated

dil007

Awards
Decent plan but I'd do the hCG 500iu every third day. Too high a dose causes excess E2 conversion in the testes and then blunts their response to hCG. Nolvadex will not block the E2 receptors in the testes from research conducted. 500iu stays active in men about 3 days hence the longer schedule.
Thank you so you recommend 500iu every third day is more than enough, for how many days should do this?

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you so you recommend 500iu every third day is more than enough, for how many days should do this?
I would still use the 5000iu you have so 30-ish days. As mentioned above you may need around 40 days of SERMS total.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hi, Thanks a lot much appreciated.
do I have to give a week or 2 off after the last pin to take HCG or start on the same week?
Is 5000iu is enough?
personally I would start hcg the day after last pin and if you only have 5000 iu total I would take 1,000 e3d - basically all we are seeking to do it blast the testes back into action which should then make recovery quicker when you commence with the serms (when you take hcg on cycle you achieve the same buy avoiding shutdown of the testes in the first place)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 39
Ayegee1503 Anabolics 13
Supplements 4
Post Cycle Therapy 1
JPSwole Anabolics 14