PCT protocol after cutting cycle

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
I am wrapping up my epi/tren/msten cut this week, and have been doing carb cycling to lean out.

Strength has gone up through the cycle and would like to maintain my current BF. I know strength will drop a bit, hopefully not much size.

My pct is setup with clomid, arimidex, OL super pct, OL epic unleashed.

Should I reintroduce daily carb intake for PCT to maximize my kept gains? I was doing 5 days no carbs, 2 day carb load.

Any advice is appreciated. I can ellaborate on specifics if needed, just didnt want to make the post too long. Thanks guys

WrkoutWarrior

WrkoutWarrior

Awards
  • Established
I am wrapping up my epi/tren/msten cut this week, and have been doing carb cycling to lean out.

Strength has gone up through the cycle and would like to maintain my current BF. I know strength will drop a bit, hopefully not much size.

My pct is setup with clomid, arimidex, OL super pct, OL epic unleashed.

Should I reintroduce daily carb intake for PCT to maximize my kept gains? I was doing 5 days no carbs, 2 day carb load.

Any advice is appreciated. I can ellaborate on specifics if needed, just didnt want to make the post too long. Thanks guys
Most will tell you eat more during PCT! So to answer your question, I would up my carbs and calories but you are bound to gain some BF if you do that. But it will keep your gains lost to a minimum. You could always do 5mg of Osta to keep muscle catabolism to a minimum and keep doing your carb cycling.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 39
Ayegee1503 Anabolics 13
Supplements 4
Anabolics 9
Post Cycle Therapy 1