PCT PLEASE READ AND INPUT!

marconardi

Awards
Hey i just got some Toremifene in the mail today. My pct first consisted of Clomid/Nolva. i couldnt stand the sides from Clomid. i felt awful! i lowered my dose to 12.5 mg a day and kept nolva at 20. Since my Torem arrived today im looking to drop one of them either nolva or clomid? any suggestions? i wanted to drop the clomid bc of the sides at first but since i have none at 12.5 i might still run it and substitute the nolva with torem. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! posting my bloods on monday/tuesday.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
why do you need to run 2 serms? pick one.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have been running torem at 120 for first 3 days then 90/60/60/30 and taking 12.5mg clomid On M W F as well as exemestane 6.25mg ed. I am having by far my most successful and easiest pct after a long cycle. I have also been using M test and PCT Assist by CEL which I think have been huge for my libido. Also using reduce XT for cortisol control

marconardi

Awards
thanks! where did you get your toremfiene from? i want to make sure the tore i have isnt bunk. im using toremifene citrate from the company with Peptid** War*Hou*e in their name. ive used there lgd with success but this RC doesnt have a bad taste to be honest.