Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

PCT plan after Phorce bulk (tons of supps to choose from)

houstontexas

Well-known member
Ok guys I just finished going through all of the supplements I have sitting in my pantry and realized I have a lot to choose from for my PCT after my run of Phorce later down the road. I figured a few people may find it fun/interesting so I am going to post my available products and see what you guys think I should run during PCT. Here we go...

Torem* (in for sure)
2 Lit-Up*
1 Formula-X*
2 Erase
1 Lean Xtreme*
1 Stoked*
1 TestoPro*
1 Post Cycle Support*
1 Triazole
1 Anabeta
1 Creatine* (in for sure)
5.5 Ursobolic
1.5 Fadogia-500
1 AMS Aromx-RD

* is for items I have ran before

Of course I have normal everyday things like fish oil, multi, proteins, etc that I take at all times. Thanks for any input on what the best possible combo would be for maintaining gains in PCT
 
houstontexas said:
Ok guys I just finished going through all of the supplements I have sitting in my pantry and realized I have a lot to choose from for my PCT after my run of Phorce later down the road. I figured a few people may find it fun/interesting so I am going to post my available products and see what you guys think I should run during PCT. Here we go...

Torem* (in for sure)
2 Lit-Up*
1 Formula-X*
2 Erase
1 Lean Xtreme*
1 Stoked*
1 TestoPro*
1 Post Cycle Support*
1 Triazole
1 Anabeta
1 Creatine* (in for sure)
5.5 Ursobolic
1.5 Fadogia-500
1 AMS Aromx-RD

* is for items I have ran before

Of course I have normal everyday things like fish oil, multi, proteins, etc that I take at all times. Thanks for any input on what the best possible combo would be for maintaining gains in PCT

What would be a beginners PCT from your perspective? If I may ask I'm looking for this advise as well.
 
*sigh*

You need a SERM after that compound, plain and smiple. As I asked in your other thread.. How old are you?

ManBeast
 
ManBeast said:
*sigh*

You need a SERM after that compound, plain and smiple. As I asked in your other thread.. How old are you?

ManBeast

He said he's got torem but he prob won't tell you his age or lie about it
 
LOL I forgot I ever even made this thread. I never ended up running the Phorce as I sent it to a friend. Funny seeing this bumped down the road.
 
Back
Top