PCT Overkill?

Faslane

Awards
Quick backstory. I have run DMZ & all the recommended PCT twice in the last 3 years. This current cycle I decided to switch it up a bit. I just went 5 weeks taking Superdrol (25mg). One a day for 4 weeks, then 2 a day for the last week. I was also running Letrozole at about 1.25mg a day. That run went great and I enjoyed it. I let my trainer set up my PCT for me based on what he has had success with in the past and I think it's super overkill compared to what I have been reading on here so I'm just looking for more opinions.

For PCT I am currently running daily:

20mg of Chlomiphene (Clomid?)
20mg of Tamoxifen (Nolvadex?)
17mg of MK-2866 (Ostarine)

Since starting the PCT a week or so ago I have just gotten smashed with hormones (obviously). Within 24 hours of starting the PCT I broke out with about 40 pimples on my forehead and in the past week have gotten about 100 additional ones between my shoulders and back. I was pretty shocked that I was reacting like this so poorly after never having PCT issues before.

Additionally I am going to be taking Liv. 52, NAC, and Milk Thistle today as my eyes are noticeably yellow day in and day out.

I'm really just looking for some guidance on if my PCT is WAY overkill and that's why I'm breaking out so badly?

I appreciate the read everyone!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No osta in pct! So many things wrong with what this guy has you doing, fire him immediately

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely no Ostarine. Drop it immediately.

Is your nolva or clomid Liquid or pills?

Jaundice points to liver issues.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Absolutely no Ostarine. Drop it immediately.

Is your nolva or clomid Liquid or pills?

Jaundice points to liver issues.
Might be that 5th week of sd at 50mg, not sure lol

Faslane

Awards
All 3 are in liquid form.

Can you guys just give me the brief explanation of why no Ostarine PCT? I like to learn for later so I can never make that mistake again and hopefully help guide other to not.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Can you guys just give me the brief explanation of why no Ostarine PCT? I like to learn for later so I can never make that mistake again and hopefully help guide other to not.
Osta is suppressive to the hpta so is co.pletely counterproductive to the purpose of a pct. You're trying to recover from exogenous hormones while you are continuing to use exogenous hormones, body doesn't work that way.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

For pct drop the osta and the tamox, dose clomid at 50mg for the first 2 weeks and 25mg for the last 2 weeks. I would jump on a quality cycle support as well and drink at least a gallon of water every day. Sounds like the sd was a little tough on your body.

Faslane

Awards
Thanks yates! Makes sense! So I guess the tamox and the clomid really aren't supposed to be taken together? I was suspicious, but extra suspicious after I broke out so bad. I'm not susceptible to acne and my whole back and forehead literally became covered in it within 24 hours of starting PCT so I knew something was up.

Also edit for you. I misread the dosages.

I HAVE been taking 40mg of Clomid for the whole PCT so far. Up it 10 more MG until 2 weeks and then drop it to half?

For the quality cycle support are you saying that the Liv.52, NAC, Milk thistle isn't quality? Or that I need something additionally?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks yates! Makes sense! So I guess the tamox and the clomid really aren't supposed to be taken together? I was suspicious, but extra suspicious after I broke out so bad. I'm not susceptible to acne and my whole back and forehead literally became covered in it within 24 hours of starting PCT so I knew something was up.

Also edit for you. I misread the dosages.

I HAVE been taking 40mg of Clomid for the whole PCT so far. Up it 10 more MG until 2 weeks and then drop it to half?

For the quality cycle support are you saying that the Liv.52, NAC, Milk thistle isn't quality? Or that I need something additionally?
They can be taken together and some people recommend that but you need to be on as little drugs as possible right now from the sounds of things. I would seriously consider grabbing some NAC immediately and get some tudca or udca asap. NAC can be purchased at about any drug store or health store. How does your pissed look? Any bad lethargy? How is your appetite?

Faslane

Awards
I'm for sure grabbing NAC today and I'll look into tudca. I was reading about it last night. Piss is good, workouts have been good, pump has been good. appetite is good. Actually the opposite. I'm not lethargic at all, and have noticed since I started the PCT that my body can really only sleep for 5 hours max.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm for sure grabbing NAC today and I'll look into tudca. I was reading about it last night. Piss is good, workouts have been good, pump has been good. appetite is good. Actually the opposite. I'm not lethargic at all, and have noticed since I started the PCT that my body can really only sleep for 5 hours max.
CEL TUDCA is very cost effective and is recommended by many here on this forum.

Check out CEL PCT ASSIST as well, as it will help your body come back to homeostasis.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
So..just to be clear.. is this what your SD cycle looked like:
Weeks 1-4: SD @25mg a day
Weeks 5: SD @ 50mg a day
??

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personally, I'd grab some udca. Drop the tamoxifen as it is hepatotoxic.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

because SARMS cause shutdown... counter productive. also i would not use more than 25mg ed of SD...
for pct clomid and tamox is a good combo.
i would also pick up NAC for liver support

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
why would you use Letro with SD?
pluse i woulda rec a test base with the sd.
pct is fine

Quick backstory. I have run DMZ & all the recommended PCT twice in the last 3 years. This current cycle I decided to switch it up a bit. I just went 5 weeks taking Superdrol (25mg). One a day for 4 weeks, then 2 a day for the last week. I was also running Letrozole at about 1.25mg a day. That run went great and I enjoyed it. I let my trainer set up my PCT for me based on what he has had success with in the past and I think it's super overkill compared to what I have been reading on here so I'm just looking for more opinions.

For PCT I am currently running daily:

20mg of Chlomiphene (Clomid?)
20mg of Tamoxifen (Nolvadex?)
17mg of MK-2866 (Ostarine)

Since starting the PCT a week or so ago I have just gotten smashed with hormones (obviously). Within 24 hours of starting the PCT I broke out with about 40 pimples on my forehead and in the past week have gotten about 100 additional ones between my shoulders and back. I was pretty shocked that I was reacting like this so poorly after never having PCT issues before.

Additionally I am going to be taking Liv. 52, NAC, and Milk Thistle today as my eyes are noticeably yellow day in and day out.

I'm really just looking for some guidance on if my PCT is WAY overkill and that's why I'm breaking out so badly?

I appreciate the read everyone!

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Drop the osta, stick with the clomid/nolva pct. Its not overkill, its a standard, solid pct and I would not deviate from it at all.
The breaking out will subside, its just hormonal fluctuations, work through it.

Faslane

Awards
Since I dropped the Ostarine the last few days my skin has cleared up tremendously. I added the NAC, as well as Liv. 52. I believe the Ostarine was what caused the "bad juju"

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
You need to get liver values checked mate.