PCT or TRT..

prabath

Awards
Hey guys , just a small question
Currently doing a great cycle with Test E and tren A 500-350mg cycle for 16 weeks,I added tren a to end of cycle just to experiment rather than starting from the begining this time, now I have no desire to make a baby or to be a father of my own dna, planning to adopt, Im thinking about going with trt, not pct. but I got nolva and clomid in my hand.
Last tren A jab will be on 18th of october and will be finishing with test E 3 weeks before that date. I always think the halflife of test e is 3 weeks.
So the question is should I start 125mg test e Trt dose on 18th of october or after the last jab of test e ? [3 weeks before october 18th]
This is self trt no doctors here in srilanka even heard of fricking trt.
Planning to jab 125mg test e every week rather than every 14 days of 250mg of test e. Will I need anyother drugs while on trt, armidies on hand. getting a scan of abdomen next week for make sure nothing grwos there since cancer runs in my fathers side of the family. Little worries about my prostate.If all goes ok then its trt.
85kg
BF around 7-8%
No tren dick no side effects other than bit insomnia and little mood swings.
5"7
Thanks guys.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
All I'm going to say is, if there's no possibility of getting on dr. prescribed TRT, then is finding and purchasing high quality, high purity (illegal?) test for the rest of your life feasible? Like for the next 5 years - ok, the next 10 years - ok, how about 20? 30? 40? That's just what I would be thinking.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey guys , just a small question
Currently doing a great cycle with Test E and tren A 500-350mg cycle for 16 weeks,I added tren a to end of cycle just to experiment rather than starting from the begining this time, now I have no desire to make a baby or to be a father of my own dna, planning to adopt, Im thinking about going with trt, not pct. but I got nolva and clomid in my hand.
Last tren A jab will be on 18th of october and will be finishing with test E 3 weeks before that date. I always think the halflife of test e is 3 weeks.
So the question is should I start 125mg test e Trt dose on 18th of october or after the last jab of test e ? [3 weeks before october 18th]
This is self trt no doctors here in srilanka even heard of fricking trt.
Planning to jab 125mg test e every week rather than every 14 days of 250mg of test e. Will I need anyother drugs while on trt, armidies on hand. getting a scan of abdomen next week for make sure nothing grwos there since cancer runs in my fathers side of the family. Little worries about my prostate.If all goes ok then its trt.
85kg
BF around 7-8%
No tren dick no side effects other than bit insomnia and little mood swings.
5"7
Thanks guys.
I don't have a answer, it's personal preference. But I know tons of ppl who had kids on steroids or trt.

Trt and steroids do not automatically make you infertile.

I been on for 3 years blast and cruise"mostly trt" no hcg at all and I'm just as fertile as before.

If your fertility was good before gear use and would have remained good if you never used gear, then it probably will remain good. So don't think you got a free pass to go firing off lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
All I'm going to say is, if there's no possibility of getting on dr. prescribed TRT, then is finding and purchasing high quality, high purity (illegal?) test for the rest of your life feasible? Like for the next 5 years - ok, the next 10 years - ok, how about 20? 30? 40? That's just what I would be thinking.
Getting legit test these days is almost as easy as buying vitamins

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Getting legit test these days is almost as easy as buying vitamins
Sure, in some places. I don't know how it is in Sri Lanka though and for me for example it's not trivial. I'm not comfortable ordering out of country and risk it with customs. Anyway, that was just a thought and possibly something to consider. I would personally be uncomfortable not having a dr. prescribed TRT as an option to fall back on, if shyt hit the fan, one way or another.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sure, in some places. I don't know how it is in Sri Lanka though and for me for example it's not trivial. I'm not comfortable ordering out of country and risk it with customs. Anyway, that was just a thought and possibly something to consider. I would personally be uncomfortable not having a dr. prescribed TRT as an option to fall back on, if shyt hit the fan, one way or another.
If **** hit the fan they can pct and come off. Someone who legitimately needs trt obviously can't do this in most cases. But for the guy who is self prescribing trt he should be able to recover fine in many cases. Yes it's true that going on trt or using steroids my screw up your long term recovery ability but that's not the case for a lot of ppl. It's a risk.

But, if your someone who plans on using steroids long term and your gonna run a cycle 2-3 times a year then pct makes less sense then cruising.

In pct you crash your hormones and then recover them. If you drop to a true trt dose then you get the benifits of coming off without crashing your hormones 2-3 times a year and taking a bunch of extra drugs to recover.

If you only plan on running 1 cycle a year or your one of the many who doesn't eat right or train off cycle, then pct is definitely the better choice.

Obviously it's my personal opinion, but I think every man on the planet should be on testosterone and hanging out at the high end of the spectrum

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
If **** hit the fan they can pct and come off. Someone who legitimately needs trt obviously can't do this in most cases. But for the guy who is self prescribing trt he should be able to recover fine in many cases. Yes it's true that going on trt or using steroids my screw up your long term recovery ability but that's not the case for a lot of ppl. It's a risk.

But, if your someone who plans on using steroids long term and your gonna run a cycle 2-3 times a year then pct makes less sense then cruising.

In pct you crash your hormones and then recover them. If you drop to a true trt dose then you get the benifits of coming off without crashing your hormones 2-3 times a year and taking a bunch of extra drugs to recover.

If you only plan on running 1 cycle a year or your one of the many who doesn't eat right or train off cycle, then pct is definitely the better choice.

Obviously it's my personal opinion, but I think every man on the planet should be on testosterone and hanging out at the high end of the spectrum
I agree with a lot of what you said there. I would still imagine, that restarting HPTA and coming off from several years of cruising on test to be more difficult and have less of a success rate, than from a cycle of a few months. I might be wrong though and maybe the lenght of time of being suppressed isn't as major of a factor, as I've let myself to believe.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I agree with a lot of what you said there. I would still imagine, that restarting HPTA and coming off from several years of cruising on test to be more difficult and have less of a success rate, than from a cycle of a few months. I might be wrong though and maybe the lenght of time of being suppressed isn't as major of a factor, as I've led myself to believe.
Coin toss, I know guys in there 40's and 50's that will be on gear for years at a time and when they randomly decide to come off they just stop. No PCT or nothing and there fine. My buddy J does the most ass backwards pct ever. The day he wants to come off he starts pinning hcg for a few weeks and takes a ai and that's what he calls pct. J has 6 kids between the ages of 4 and 30. Lee priest always said when his cycle was over it was over, no PCT. No1 in Arnold's era even heard of pct and pct drugs didn't exist back then.

You know what all these guys have in common. Kids lol.

I'm not saying having kids means they fully recovered but if your making babies and living a successful life and feel good all the time then something is going right.

I randomly came off at one point over the past 2 years or so "I don't remember exactly when" but I came back in the 600's

In my 20's I was 900"s

So ya it went down hill a little but I was also 10+ years older.

Then on the other side of the coin I've seen ppl need trt after 1 single cycle. Those extreams lead me to believe that they were already destin for low t

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Coin toss, I know guys in there 40's and 50's that will be on gear for years at a time and when they randomly decide to come off they just stop. No PCT or nothing and there fine. My buddy J does the most ass backwards pct ever. The day he wants to come off he starts pinning hcg for a few weeks and takes a ai and that's what he calls pct. J has 6 kids between the ages of 4 and 30. Lee priest always said when his cycle was over it was over, no PCT. No1 in Arnold's era even heard of pct and pct drugs didn't exist back then.

You know what all these guys have in common. Kids lol.

I'm not saying having kids means they fully recovered but if your making babies and living a successful life and feel good all the time then something is going right.

I randomly came off at one point over the past 2 years or so "I don't remember exactly when" but I came back in the 600's

In my 20's I was 900"s

So ya it went down hill a little but I was also 10+ years older.

Then on the other side of the coin I've seen ppl need trt after 1 single cycle. Those extreams lead me to believe that they were already destin for low t
I would feel pretty horrible with some of those 'pct' protocols, lol.

I also believe the ones to have a lowish test levels to be more suspectiple for not recovering so well from cycling. I wish I wasn't so ingorant, when I first started to dabble with ped's. I had 3 short sarm cycles done (2 without any pct) before I ever measured my hormone levels. Didn't even know you could get those measured without dr.'s referral, before did more research and learned more about everything related. Oh well, it is what it is. 4 weeks of Tamox after cycle usually puts me in the 600 range and 400 is where I've hovered around last years, several months removed from pct. Would've been nice to know what my levels were before running anything suppressive.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would feel pretty horrible with some of those 'pct' protocols, lol.

I also believe the ones to have a lowish test levels to be more suspectiple for not recovering so well from cycling. I wish I wasn't so ingorant, when I first started to dabble with ped's. I had 3 short sarm cycles done (2 without any pct) before I ever measured my hormone levels. Didn't even know you could get those measured without dr.'s referral, before did more research and learned more about everything related. Oh well, it is what it is. 4 weeks of Tamox after cycle usually puts me in the 600 range and 400 is where I've hovered around last years, several months removed from pct. Would've been nice to know what my levels were before running anything suppressive.
Are you using hcg? For many ppl hcg can be the most important component of PCT. Also you may want to try some dhea and pregnenolone.

Hcg 1000iu EOD for 5 pins or 10 days, nolvadex 20mg for 4-6 weeks while supplementing with dhea and pregnenolone. That's a pretty solid protocol

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are you using hcg? For many ppl hcg can be the most important component of PCT. Also you may want to try some dhea and pregnenolone.

Hcg 1000iu EOD for 5 pins or 10 days, nolvadex 20mg for 4-6 weeks while supplementing with dhea and pregnenolone. That's a pretty solid protocol
I'm actually using Dermacrine right now. Just for mood and stuff. I have never found a (domestic) source for hcg unfortunately. The ugl I've used don't carry it. Should look for other/better sources, but like I mentioned earlier sourcing is not that easy for me / in here. And I've been a bit lazy on that regard lately, lol.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm actually using Dermacrine right now. Just for mood and stuff. I have never found a (domestic) source for hcg unfortunately. The ugl I've used don't carry it. Should look for other/better sources, but like I mentioned earlier sourcing is not that easy for me / in here. And I've been a bit lazy on that regard lately, lol.
It's getting harder to find in the US, had a buddy check out a couple ppl he knows in the "supplement" industry and said he would put zero faith in any research hcg or really most hcg sourced anywhere in the US right now.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's getting harder to find in the US, had a buddy check out a couple ppl he knows in the "supplement" industry and said he would put zero faith in any research hcg or really most hcg sourced anywhere in the US right now.
Ok, interesting. I know one former AM sponsor, that sells it or at least used to. Haven't checked in awhile. But have no idea of the legitimacy.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ok, interesting. I know one former AM sponsor, that sells it or at least used to. Haven't checked in awhile. But have no idea of the legitimacy.
I know of 2 or 3 rc that sell it. I'm just not confident it's worth buying.

Even before supply's we're short, hcg is a very delicate thing, even hcg from the pharmacy is often damaged by the time it gets to you/whoever

prabath

Awards
I can easily get any parmacutical drug here. Every drug here in Srilanka are OTC. I even can morphine without a prescrition. lol
This is what I use now

prabath

Awards
Anyhow can someone answer my origibal question about when to start the trt...

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Your original question (in the title) was "PCT OR TRT.."
That is why you are getting answers to that question.
If you didn't mean to ask that question, you should edit the title, to clarify.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
start it whenever you want. If you wanna get your testosterone levels down to trt range as fast as possible then after your cycle don't pin anything for approximately 21 to 28 days. By then you're testosterone levels should be back down under a thousand or close to it. Now at this point just start pinning 125 per week.

Test e half life is like 10-12days

prabath

Awards
start it whenever you want. If you wanna get your testosterone levels down to trt range as fast as possible then after your cycle don't pin anything for approximately 21 to 28 days. By then you're testosterone levels should be back down under a thousand or close to it. Now at this point just start pinning 125 per week.

Test e half life is like 10-12days
Thanks brother

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I can easily get any parmacutical drug here. Every drug here in Srilanka are OTC. I even can morphine without a prescrition. lol
This is what I use now

Dr.'s don't prescribe trt and test is available otc 😮 Well even with test so readily available, I still think that the same thought porcess somewhat applies, regarding being ready or willing to pin indefinetly, if it comes to that. Smont gave good reasoning why and when blasting&cruising is the better option. Looks like you had your mind made up anyways, so you can let the levels drop to a trt level, or just start pinning your cruising schedule, when the level drop would just come slower.

I suggest checking bloods to see what is an appropriate cruise dose for you. In case that wasn't obvious to you. I've seen people telling they cruise on ~100 mg a week and someone cruising on 200+ mg a week and having about the same plasma test levels. Those are end of the spectrum cases, but the point is individual response and test metabolization rate varies.

Last edited:

prabath

Awards
Dr.'s don't prescribe trt and test is available otc 😮 Well even with test so readily available, I still think that the same thought porcess somewhat applies, regarding being ready or willing to pin indefinetly, if it comes to that. Smont gave good reasoning why and when blasting&cruising is the better option. Looks like you had your mind made up anyways, so you can let the levels drop to a trt level, or just start pinning your cruising schedule, when the level drop would just come slower.

I suggest checking bloods to see what is an appropriate cruise dose for you. In case that wasn't obvious to you. I've seen people telling they cruise on ~100 mg a week and someone cruising on 200+ mg a week and having about the same plasma test levels. Those are end of the spectrum cases, but the point is individual response and test metabolization rate varies.
will def check my blood levels,if it's low I will adjust accounrdingly.