PCT Nolva Libido DEAD

Junglespeed

Junglespeed

Awards
So I’ve been on Nolva for about 2 weeks now and I have no sex drive whatsoever. I know this is a thing that happens but I don’t have any options on how to remedy this now. I’d have to wait a couple weeks if I’m getting anything from my supplier so is there anything I can get at a place like GNC that would help?

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you need?
So I’ve been on Nolva for about 2 weeks now and I have no sex drive whatsoever. I know this is a thing that happens but I don’t have any options on how to remedy this now. I’d have to wait a couple weeks if I’m getting anything from my supplier so is there anything I can get at a place like GNC that would help?

Junglespeed

Junglespeed

Awards
If I were to ask my supplier for something it would be something that has Tadalafil Citrate like Eaculap but like I said it would take a while to obtain.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It can help lowering your e2 - presuming it's high from pct. Are you taking an ai?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also try a test booster.

And some cycles are just rough and it takes a few weeks to get back to normal.

Junglespeed

Junglespeed

Awards
It can help lowering your e2 - presuming it's high from pct. Are you taking an ai?
I am not taking an ai right now. This first cycle was just test and I thought maybe I could go without it but it seems like I should have in hindsight.

Junglespeed

Junglespeed

Awards
Also try a test booster.

And some cycles are just rough and it takes a few weeks to get back to normal.
So taking P6 from Celucor would do the trick? I’ve been told that test boosters don’t really help as the Nolva is actually trying to reactivate my nads.

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sure a sponsor on here could have something in your mailbox in less than 4-5 days.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You don't even know the issue or are not sharing it. Go get blood work to see why your not getting wood.

What did you take before PCT? That might give us a clue what's going on

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d just be patient and wait it out to see if it will resolve on it’s own, which it most likely will. And taladafil wouldn’t help; it’s just a vasodilator and would have little to no effect on sex drive.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pretty common, just start jelqing and wait 1 week it should bounce back, you'll be right....

Unless you're not....

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So taking P6 from Celucor would do the trick? I’ve been told that test boosters don’t really help as the Nolva is actually trying to reactivate my nads.
Don’t know that product but mtest and others definitely help with libido.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
My libido was shot throughout my DMZ cycle, throughout PCT (nolva as well), and just started coming back I believe around a month post-PCT. Sucks, but that's recovery I guess lol.